What are your thoughts on this man and how for two years he bought race relations to the best they've ever been

What are your thoughts on this man and how for two years he bought race relations to the best they've ever been

Other urls found in this thread:

metatube.com/en/videos/78229/Inside-The-Actors-Studio-Dave-Chappelle/
youtube.com/watch?v=YaLQeYDpN6A
youtube.com/watch?v=SmdhP9TMjO8
youtube.com/watch?v=MxzmjGJeBJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty funny.

Healing through laughter.
Makes jokes everyone can identify with

i remember when he went crazy and disappeared to africa, then came right back because it was so horrible

He's a great human being

Check them

Why has there been shilling for Chappelle for the past few days?

Is this nig nog coming back or is he still butthurt that a white guy in the audience laughed too hard at one of his nigger jokes

my favourite black comedian

I want to hear his opinion on BLM and general SJW cuckery.

He listened to jared taylor and got an asian gf and went muslim to justify not letting his kids be degenerate.

racetraitor for sure though

I liked him up until he quit because white people were laughing at his black jokes.
Racist piece of shit didn't care when black people were laughing at white jokes.
He even did white-face.
Fuck Dave Chappelle

He tried to improve race relations, then the Jews got to him. He escaped to Africa to hide for a while.

Dave chapelle made light of racism. He brought us together. MLK jr would have been proud of him. That is until Mooney whispered into his ear convincing him that people were laughing at blacks, not with them.
Racist jokes are necessary to end racism. And yeah, we should end racism. It was almost gone before all this SJW and BLM bullshit. It's now worse than it was in the 90s. Now citing facts is racism. At least we have comedians like Sam Hyde but he might be a bit too harsh for people to hear the satire. I wish so bad that blacks could end the cycle of single parenthood and stop thug culture. I want to see things get better for all americans. Fucking jews man. Fucking cultural marxism. Damn.

He's a clown
>he bought race relations to the best they've ever been
Uh how about no. Any good he might have done has been undone 50 times over by Obama.

White-face is totally A-OK by me as long as its reciprocal and we are allowed to do blackface.

>be Aryan as fuck, have black friends because of football (was only starting D line that was white)
>Joke about Chappelle's Show with random black kids

Race relations went to shit at my high school after I graduated in 06' this show and the post 9/11 era really made my high school experience a lot better

I still hate niggery blacks and the junky white trash that associate with them

GAS MAN

pic related

Chappelle seems like a normal nice guy.

Which is funny because like every normal nice guy he has an existential crisis and meltdown every now and then.

/bread

Chapelle refused to let a white woman co-host with him and was absolutely fucking crucified for it.

He literally had to escape to Africa and even then he was accused of being a coke head. What coke head goes to fucking Africa for his fix?

What I want to is what Ja Rule has to say. Help me Ja. I need to make sense of this

He's better off not giving his opinion. He got out of the game when the getting was good.

Being a comedian today is the antithesis to actually being a comedian. You can't talk about controversial issues without social media literally shitting itself and being a good comedian is making light of controversial issues to bring points to light and kind of bring people together in a way.

People WANT to be pissed these days. They want to fume and only go to sources they deem credible. They don't want to see both sides. Just their side. Endless echo chambers.

Hell, this place has become just that as a reaction to how far left others have become.

This is why we can't have fun things anymore.

nigger

>racism is bad
where the fuck do you think you are nigger

He got jewed by some executive

So it's not A-OK by you then.

funny guy. after his show he'd wander around to random comedy clubs and do stand up

shame he's a nigger tho

He didn't stop doing it because of "white people laughing at his jokes." He did it because of dumb early meme-tards screaming like banshees I'M LE RICK JAMES BITCH and completely missing the point of like half his fucking skits and the corporate shills breathing down his neck to tone it down but they'll give him more money next season.

He did the right thing.

>If I had a son, he'd be a hothead and smalltime criminal like Trayvon Martin

Was this his best skit, Sup Forums?

His show was good

This. Fuck Mooney. Not only is he a liberal cuck but also unfunny and was fucking jelly Chapel was making it big while he was an old soapboxing hasbin.

Your pic related was my favorite. That ending was so good. Fucking left her because she liked black men.

Never heard of him

Muslim nigger, nothing more.

You're a potato nigger. You're just as bad.

>implying he just wasn't sick of the illuminati

He quit because producing that show was too much pressure for him.

This, I think it's funny to see how white people are stereotyped, but I expect to be able to do the same. The world would be much more fun if we stopped taking everything so seriously.

He got kiked. Told his producers to suck a dick and they jewed him.

Bill Burr goes up there and blasts SJW philosophy for an hour and a half and his stand up special is one of the most popular on netflix.

This

He even mentioned he was tired of people coming up to his family and screaming IM RICK JAMES BITCH. He made fun of everyone and everything. Truly one of the greatest comedians of our time.

He quit his show once he came to the realization that black people are niggers.

>THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER GAVE YOU NIGGAS MONEY!
>g-g-get yo ass in the car!

Those two lines. Every god damn time

>hates white people
>married an Asian
>moved to an all-white rural community in Ohio so his kids have a better education (the ironing)
>converted to Islam
>said OJ should have been found innocent even if he was guilty because of muh slavery.

Dave Chappelle is probably the best black comedian since Richard Pryor, but he is still an anti-white nigger. Also, his white friend Neal wrote most of the sketches for Chappelle's Show and allegedly his stand up.

He didn't go crazy, the television and entertainment elite were trying to cuck him, so he went to the only place he knew they'd never set foot in to think things over. Inside the Actors Studio did a good interview with him about it. Here it is if you'd like to watch.
metatube.com/en/videos/78229/Inside-The-Actors-Studio-Dave-Chappelle/

That skit is fucking legendary though. I never get tired of watching it. Funniest shit ever

It's coming around but very very slowly. If Chapelle had continued he'd had been ruined at some point. Look at Gilbert Godfrey. One fucking cheeky Twitter joke and he lost that entire Affleck gig. A fucking shame.

I'm not OK with the double standard, comedy should be uncensored in all forms and anyone should be a target though.

What makes you think it was only white people, old school niggers were who he said were contacting him most saying he was painting them in a negative light, when he was just being realistic.

Based God

It's a shame what Paul Mooney did to him.

first,second, maybe third funniest guy ever. idk he was pretty funny.

You know a comedian is a god when he's black as fuck, isn't an uncle tom and Sup Forums loves him.

God i miss this guy. I really feel both (all) races were having a good laugh at his bits. The BLM has created so much racial tension by victimizing the black race. Such a mistake. The blacktivists don't see the bigger picture, and are mostly just opportunists. But I would put the blame on the biggest opportunists of all: the media. Jumping on these accidental shootings like they're hotcakes. Could you imagine if they jumped on black crime the same way. No, because then they'd be labelled racist.

God this is a shitty post, you get what i mean though.

Favorite skit that's not Rick James or Clayton Bigsby.

Also which skit really made you think

>Gilbert Gottfried

HE is actually funnier than Chappelle.

youtube.com/watch?v=YaLQeYDpN6A

File under silly irrelevant niggers.

The one where he brought around John Mayer to show that white people could dance, the one where the white guy is in the real world series with all black people, the racial draft, the reparations skit where watermelon and fried chicken stocks skyrocket, fuck there are so many good ones. The Prince Basketball one is beautiful of course.

He was very resentful of having to "entertain those white folks". He hated performing for whites, but didn't mind taking their money.

WOOGIE BOOGIE NIGGERS

There's probably a huge market for a comedian who doesn't give a shit and lets them shit themselves with anger.

The media has and will continue to be the problem. They cover what's big and follow social media trends.

They're literally fueling the flames at every turn for everything bad in general because negative press gets more attention than positive.

The world is no different now than it's been for the past 30 years. Bad things happen, people get killed, every fucking day.

It's the constant reinforcement every day of negative things that fuels the fire. Smartphones and cameras in every nook and cranny certainly didn't help.

The one that made me think the most, was when the white and the black family switched parents.

>62.8%

Why can't people just calm the fuck Down. Humanity is in one of the best conditions its ever been sent in yet there's so many people just want to burn it all down. I don't get it. Sure there is wide spread corruption but there always has been.

popular copy our samuel are pretty funny/

It's what we always do. Golden age in the late 1800s/early 1900s, what happens? The kaiser cucks Europe.

Now let's not go that far. Kramer fucked up. Dave even mentioned it in one of his more recent stand ups.

It's almost easy to believe that they're trying to stir shit up with their reporting. It's easy to believe there's some overarching conspiracy to destabilize the US.

But you also have to admit, racism stories are big for ratings.

I never thought Obama shaved his head but I thnk it looks good.

We're just going through changes. Social media changed everything. It made movements happen quicker. Made things serious too fast. It gives a face to everyone so that face, if not in a comedy club, isn't allowed to say things others don't agree with because people are stupid and can't understand sarcasm and wit through text.

However, everyone is expected to be a vocal voice in social media if they're a big name outside of it.

it makes me smile how many guest stars he had on his show. I always got the sense everyone had a blast filming his show.

From the news, it sounds like he's slowly getting back into doing comedy shows
>he made fun of Caitlyn Jenner while Kylie Jenner sat in the audience
>Kylie left the show early in tears

If current refugee streams keep up any grand children I might have would be living in a Muslim majority country.

Doing pretty shitty here, thanks for your empathy.

They report on racism for the ratings, they spread the dindu narratives because they are kikes.

Favorite and think the most is the white/black justice swap. The "jury of your peers" always gets me

ALL THESE ASIAN PEOPLE, WITH YOUR KUNG-FU AND YOUR CHING CHANG CHING CHONG, I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU, GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY -WHITE POWER

(during Black white supremecist, when he speaks in front of the crowd, racists comments aside, its funny as shit)

imagine this genious making jokes of todays crisis, would be hilarious

Chappelle is based as fuck. Great comedian and great actor(Half Baked and Men in Tights were his best roles).

Based.

youtube.com/watch?v=MxzmjGJeBJg

I enjoyed his show when it first aired and I respect the man but I must remain unflinching in my abstinence from all negro products

>Makes racist jokes
>gets mad when a white person laughs

I thought that was pretty lame.

"IF there were as many Trannies shot by police as there is black people shot by police you would think its a god damn conspiracy." - Chappelle.

The past is over, pic related is the world we live in now.

He's not wrong, there are a million times more blacks than there are trannies.

Why lol

Good example of how if everyone stops being so damn sensitive and laughs at our differences, we are more likely to find our common ground.

I wish he and Chris Rock were commenting on this BLM bullshit. Also Cosby before he lost all influence because he probably drugged and raped a bunch of women.

Pretty sure all 3 see how relatively insignificant the handful of police killings are compared to the thousands of black on black murders that occur every year.

He's been doing stand up again for a while. You really blame him for not wanting to be a Jew pawn?

that son of a bitch needs a peace prize. i still crack the fuck up at “Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

He also brought up the tranny things saying "I said 'He' and everybody gasped. Now I get that you think you're a female, but to what degree am I expected to participate in your delusion?"

I see black people saying "How come Michael Jordan isn't speaking up on behalf of his people?"

Yeah, maybe because his people robbed and murdered his father. I think most black celebs who aren't with this shit just stay quiet because stupid blacks will start calling them a coon and chimp out about it if they don't stick to the victim narrative.

Oof, that's a bit too edgy even for him mate.

Idgaf about his politics, he's a funny mf.

He was in cocoon mode

no he got cloned, that is not dave chapelle

You're 100% right, Cosby was called an Uncle Tom for years for doing nothing but telling the truth.

If an intelligent black man has anything to say other than what the BLM shit stains want to hear they're lambasted by the people they're trying to help.

His problem was that people were saying "HEY BITCH" right in front of his kids when they went to Disneyland. He realized just how shit his fanbase was and quit.

I hope people learn from his example.

They call him Vade Pachelle.