8.5 on IMDB as of right now

>8.5 on IMDB as of right now

what the fuck is this? is it the obvious anti-Trump message of MEXICANS R GOOD! BORDER CONTROL IS BAD! jewish bullshit? the only two good things about this movie was Logan freaking out telling X23 to shut the fuck up and that fat black kid running near the end of the movie.

4/10 at best.

And Laura calling him a cunt in response.

>MIRA
>MIRA
>MIRA
>MIRA
>MIRA

>MEXICANS R GOOD! BORDER CONTROL IS BAD!

He spends the first five minutes of the movie dicing up a gang of homicidal cholos.

fuck off

Yea but, that doesn't fit OP's narrative.

>muh anti-Trump conspiracy
>Principal photography began in New Orleans, Louisiana on May 2, 2016

And then you act offended when normal people call you stupid.

go back to Sup Forums and sperg there

this is a board where we discuss cinema

autism: the post

>mexicans are good
What? All the Mexicans portrayed in this movie, save for the mutants and nurses, were villains.

>conjuring topical imagery means pushing an agenda

i know this is a troll thread, but xmen has always done this. civil rights, gay rights, now immigration. that's what makes it relevant.

>Logan
>cinema

are you gonna call it "kino" next? it's a snorefest with 20 minutes of action scenes and 2 hours of boring driving around listening to awful dialogue by untalented actors. it has some comedic value with Xavier sperging out at the back of the car and Logan going nuts, but thats it. doesn't deserve anything above a 5/10.

>I just got into politics and must view everything as politics

>Movie literally opens with Logan tearing cholos apart
Stop false flagging cuck.
That being said the movie was pretty bad

Life doesn't fits OPs narrative, thats why he is here shitposting on a saturday instead of hanging out with friends and getting a gf.

Be care with that edge user

Logan had loads more heart than the typical genre movie. If you had feelings you'd understand.

>muh capeshit

>muh edgy faggotry

>can't even remember a single one liner from this piece of shit

I was expecting the next Dark Knight Rises.

"It wasn't me, Charles, it wasn't me."

it was overrated as hell
It should have been a solid 60% on RT

so this is the first time you've seen a story with an adult male protecting a young kid, right? im guessing you've never seen anything like The Man from Nowhere, A Man Apart, Man on Fire, Leon the Professional, Taken?

Are any of those films not as good as the next because they share the same subject matter?

>A Man Apart
not the right movie, im thinking of something else. can't remember the name, but whatever. the others still stand.

T. Underage fag trying really hard.

has nothing to do with it, I was replying to the guys "muh feelings" shit. the movie failed to even tug on your feelings because the little girl is borderline retarded and doesn't even speak for 90% of the movie.

Sometimes the things not said are as important or more so than what is. Logan developed as a character in this film than every movie that has featured him to date, combined.

Part of the beauty of the film is they didn't beat us over the head with meaningless dialogue and let the audience "feel" what was happening between Charles, Logan and Laura..

id say only leon is better or as good as logan and it's a very different movie in tone and characterization. the only thing they have in common is the main characters are a killer and a little girl who never actually kills anyone in leon.

Man on Fire was shit.

Taken was also shit.

His death seemed forced and unnecessary considering it happened so soon after xaviers'.

No, Dakota is cute as fuck.

Well... "was".

my sides

Dakota Fanning being cute has absolutely nothing to do with the movie being good.

Logan is an actual good movie, and their have been some valid criticisms, but most threads I've seen have been made by triggered Sup Forums people.

They are mad that Mangold intermixed conservative values of family, with immigration background noise. They are more pissed off about Logan than they are about Get Out. They literally see a movie featuring Mexicans, and their brain can't snap out of "immigrant propaganda," even though this movie basically had nothing to do with that shit (used it as a setting at most).