Sor Rungvisai vs Juan Francisco Estrada
Carlos Cuadras vs McWilliams Arroy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFo2uiwjIJQ
boxrec.com/en/boxer/622969.
youtube.com/watch?v=A0b9w4QZ0Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=QKD7SvVaQQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek, I actually love Higgins, such terrible bait but all the troglodytes will fall for it

TRIGGERED

Anthony Joshua is really the Daniel Sturridge of boxing

Last one I promise, just to prove the point. But why would you respond to something which is so obviously designed to provoke this kind of reaction seriously?

>We're asking a lot of men, in light of the #MeToo movement, how men can grow in 2018.

The who?

>The #MeToo movement. Women speaking out about sexual assault.

When you say "me too" ... When somebody is like, "I got a Rolls Royce, I be like 'me too.'" When somebody say they got a private jet, I say, "Me too. I got two. Me too."

>This is a very different —

Well, I didn't know! My Me Too movement from the beginning was whenever somebody said what they have I'm like, "me too." Somebody say they got a billion dollars, I say, "I made a billion dollars, me too."

Buzzing for this can't wait should be epic do the business AJ let's goooo! *fist emoji* #AJBXNG #Matchroom

Based Floyd BTFO these triffling hoes

>8088888

Still no opponents set for Yarde and Dubois, which pretty much guarantees they're going to be total shite. Shame because the last ones were a bit of an improvement

The call that saved Top Rank.

Frank should have put his hand in his pocket and got Sam Sexton for Dubois

Just noticed that Hrgovic has stolen Joyce's opponent and will face him on the Usyk undercard

*kneels respectfully*

The rumours I've heard are Stieglitz for Yarde which is pretty good and Dave Jones for Dubois which is pointless trash

Jiving Joe too slick for the big stiff idiot

wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=SFo2uiwjIJQ

Honestly reckon that might be too much too soon. Sexton is crafty enough to survive the early onslaught and then who knows what could happen after round six or so. That Polish builder who fought David Price recently is who I would choose for Dubois right now. He would actually have a chance at seeing round three or four. After that I'd give an international journeyman who is proven to be durable, like this guy for example boxrec.com/en/boxer/622969. Then Nick Webb for the English title

Yeah forgot stieglitz has retired, clearly remembering my twitter rumours wrong lol

What a joke, should have been Hughie fighting Joshua for the unified Championship.

(((Dark Forces))) in boxing didn't want it though. Backed by the Government no doubt.

>The rumours I've heard are Stieglitz for Yarde which is pretty good

That would be great actually. Already kind of late notice though

Murat then? BoxRec now lists Yarde's next fight as for the EBU, even though no opponent is confirmed. Finally some real progress in his career

WOW KUGS LOOK AT HOW MUCH #BEEF THERE IS IN THIS FIGHT. THESE GUYS REEEEEALLY DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER KUGS THERE'S GENUINE #BEEF THERE. LIKE YOU GENUINELY WON'T BELIEVE HOW #BEEF THERE IS IT'S LIKE LONGHORN STEAKHOUSE UP IN THIS BITCH

#B E E F
B
E
E
F

Parker actually seems like a genuinely nice lad, unlike Femi. I have to root for Joshua because ultimately he's a boon to British boxing, but I won't be disappointed if Parker gets the upset

>Jiving Joe
kek, i like that one

>BEEF!!!! - ANTHONY JOSHUA & JOSEPH PARKER CLASH @ CARDIFF WEIGH IN - SECURITY TEAMS HAVE TO SEPARATE THEM!!!

he looks like a fucking weasel

Anybody give Juergen a chance?

youtube.com/watch?v=A0b9w4QZ0Y4

THIS IS KUGAN CASSIUS FOR IFLTV IN ASSOCIATION WITH MTK GLOBAL

>what's going on mate?
Nothing
>heard you had some beef
Oh yeah

Every fucking time

Genuinely laughed out loud, Floyd is amazing

post the pic

Booked a hotel in Cardiff for that weekend in November on a tip that it would be held then. Will pay £140 for a twin

Just got to get tickets now

Joshua vs Breazale pt. 2

Yawn

lel idk why this pic is so fucking funny but it is

>Back Luis Ortiz hedged with Wilder by KO
Wilder by decision confirmed

I reckon he'll school the big stiff Scouse idiot

Brahmer will keep the Kraut Slicc flame lit

Parker will let his hands go, and he's pretty quick and accurate when his opponent is not literally running for his life like Hughie. I reckon it'll be a fun scrap. Joshua will win mainly due to his strength

>In the Commonwealth title circular, it was revealed that Frank Warren won the purse bids for Matchroom-promoted Rocky Fielding’s defence of the super-middleweight title against Vijender Singh, with –– according to the notice –– the fight set to happen at the Copper Box Arena on March 31.
Worst possible date for Frank to be at the Copper box

Khan and Frampton are going to be fighting at the same time too

That will absolutely get moved, nobody has tickets yet and it can't compete.

What did she mean with this

I know this is Sup Forums and we're all contractions but it's hard not like Joshua. He has power in both hands, a style that's easy on the eyes, and has consistently shown a desire to take on tough opposition. I think sincerely caring about the guys personality is a bit like sincerely caring about Gemma Atkinson's or Lucy Pinders personality. Oh and he's obviously very good for Boxing as a whole.

I think most of us here admit Joshua is must watch in every fight he's in. Huge spectacle and enough vulnerability that you can never be sure he'll just walk it. He's great for bringing attention to the sport and a fight with Wilder if he wins here would be something everyone would want to see.

Just because I see the upside of him continuing to win and enjoy watching him doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy the fallout of him losing. His image is contrived and his fans are annoying. It would be funny to see.

Kek I thought the fat chick was Ronda Rousey and wondered why a comedian, a boxer, and an MMA fighter were taking a picture. Still wondering why two comedians are taking a picture with a boxer.

INTENSE BEEF!!

There's only one comedian in that picture

I've said it once and I'm saying it again, bellew is the biggest idiot in boxiing

yesss, come on brähmer

>brits literally asking for shariah law now
damn

He's right though?

Sharia law allows you to marry A six year old wtf are you on about?

To be fair,there is some genuine "beef" with Joshua and Parker. Do you remember when Parker held that minor press conference showing the videos where AJ was dropped? I'd imagine that pissed off AJ. There was also Parker claiming AJ only boxed for money.

Has absolutely zero to do with Parker. Is all Dave Higgins' doing to get attention, he admitted as much in that interview that was posted last thread.

He is a hypejob with a fabricated personality. They did the sane for Eubank,Benn,Hatton and Eubank Jr. I'm tired of it.

And AJ's fanbase rivals Pacquiao's in levels of obnoxiousness.

Slicc Hans is unironically gonna win the tournament

BELIEVE YOU ME, Klauss. I couldn't agree more.

are you a nigger? he's right. maybe not the weird chop your hand off thing but the world would be better off just murdering these people

youtube.com/watch?v=QKD7SvVaQQo
he was a madman

too bad he fucked up his back doing sledgehammer tire exercise

In a fucking camp to fight golovkin REEEEEEEEEE

Did he seriously destroyed his career with this meme exercises ?

I used to think like this aswell.

But I had a neighbour who was accuses of raping some bitch. He hardly knew the women yet he was brought to court and he was a farmer so he couldn't afford good defense and he was found guilty.

Then 7 years later the bitch tried the same shit in the UK and was caught out. They then reexamined my neighbors case and found him not guilty.

He lost 7 years of his life and was outcasted by his community. If death sentence was around,he would be dead right now all because some bitch lied. The law makes mistake and although he lost 7 years I'm sure he would've rathered not die. And if he was a young man and got chemically castrated,he would've never been able to have had a family.

BJS vs Pirog would've been interesting. Pirog would probably win but it'd still be interesting to see.

That fool was the mayweather of the middleweight, I'm not even memeing

The government should never be granted the power to murder its citizens. Even if you believe eye for an eye is justice mistakes get made and it's open for abuse. Bellew is a prat and America is myopic

lmao, compare his performance against Ishida to GGG's, not in the same league. He has Kurt Cobain syndrome, massively overhyped because he was taken early.

Dave Chappelle is a HUGE boxing fan even mentions it sometimes in his standup. He was also at the Golovkin Canelo fight

what, he outslic the nip. Also he was having problems with his back already.

what the fuck are you talking about kurt cobain syndrom, he had 4 top albums when he died he had a cult following while he was alive and probably wouldve been washed up in a few years if he didnt die at the top

Obviously he was popular when he was alive but he'll always be remembered as someone at the top. He'll never go through crumbling into a pathetic shadow of what he used to be like McCartney or Jagger

I dunno how bad it is in the Ireland/The UK. But in Canada its a bit ridiculous some of the sentences.
Especially if youre first nations. Tons of murderers get out in less than 5 years. Drunk driving killers going to "healing lodges" etc.
Hell, the guy who murdered a man on a greyhound bus, then ripped his head off and ate parts of him in 2008 is already out.
People want to see some justice.

not saying we should bring back death penalty but some justice needs to be dished out.

no he isn't

well, I don't expect anything else from an amerifat

Afghanbro cool the autism

how is that autistic?
yes I've posted a lot of crap in the last 2 years but this 'kill all ____' opinion is just complete nonsense

What's so bad with house burglar ? How are they on the same level as pedo and rapist ?

How would today's heavyweights do against prime Holyfield?

if you can avoid the headbutt you will beat holyfield

how would Wilder do against prime Lennox?

Agreed. GGG would've destroyed him

>And AJ's fanbase rivals Pacquiao's in levels of obnoxiousness.
Not it doesn't, and I say that as the thread's de facto Wilderfag.
Pacquiao's fanbase will never be matched in obnoxiousness in our lifetime. They were a supreme level of delusion, hypocrisy and stupidity that cant be matched.

Joshua is a really tough call for me, Holyfield struggled against long jabbers but he'd be all over his ass like a swarm of bees if he tired.

I'd say Fury, Ortiz, and the best version of Povetkin beat him, and he takes out Wilder, Parker, and the other fringe contenders.

The African American online fanbase is just as bad as the Pinoys. I say this is someone who supports many AA fighters

Again, gonna call bullshit on that claim too.
The problem with Pacquiao's fanbase is that it wasn't just stupid Flips posting and raving about him, it was Americans too. You have people like ArtoriasBoxing who tries to argue that Pacquiao beat Mayweather, and has an entire video where he very clearly cuts certain parts of action out the fight and counts every little pit pat landed by Pac in order to come out with Pac marginally landing more in a couple of rounds.

The Pac fans would do dumb shit like that. They knew absolutely fuck all about Boxing and yet tried so hard to pretend they do.

At least the Brits and the African Americans don't go to such autistic lengths to claim that their fighter is literally jesus himself.

Confirmed.

Sorry bongs he's ours now. You can have Joshua.

shatap blad

Pretty much this. I remember even some social justice warrior roastie on my facebook claiming floyd robbed him and even defending Pacquiao when he say homo should be executed. That's the level of pactards

>Hollafield

Joshua is as Irish as Fury though

Jesus I never knew LaMotta vs Robinson II took place only 20 days after their first fight. I'm not Bert Sugar or anything but Christ that's impressive.

The most annoying fanbase is mexicans and chicanos.
Never seen someone so salty every time they lose a fight, always asking for rematches even when they get outclassed and never giving one back

>black
>irish

Get knocked out

Pac's pitty pat combos > Floyd running around the ring like a fag. Pacquiao won that fight just by showing up. Flomos could fuck off w/ their bullshit about 'master class', only thing that dude should teach is ballet.
leave it to floyd to make a shitty fight w/ the fighter of the decade lol

t. spic