Tfw more excited to see Sup Forums react to Justic League RT score than the actual movie itself

tfw more excited to see Sup Forums react to Justic League RT score than the actual movie itself

as a huge DC fan and a huge fan of Man of Steel and BvS, I'm honestly hoping Justice League fucking flops. I hope Warner Brothers stops fucking with Snyder's vision. Fuck Disney for ruining modern cinema, fuck american popcorn-stuffing audience, and fuck any other studios who pander to those brain dead fat fuck audience.

I'm more excited for my next bowel movement than Justice League.

I feel no excitement whatsoever for Justice League. I had such high hopes and in WB's following of Disney's footsteps, my hopes and anticipations died entirely

>I hope Warner Brothers stops fucking with Snyder's vision.

In all honesty I think the theatrical cut of BvS is better than the Ultimate Edition, and I'm hopeful for Justice League, haven't seen commercials, just pictures posted on Sup Forums.

And why do you wanna it? To be honest I also like theSnyder movies, but if the JL will flop, probably he won't be able to direct any new movies anymore and he is going to end up in some tv series instead of the cinema.

>This is America's fault

Mate it's China

Those are some big dubs.

Snyder is very talented, I'm sure he's found a way

>as a huge DC fan and a huge fan of Man of Steel and BvS

this had better be bait

>Fuck Disney for ruining modern cinema
Do you mean "modern blockbusters" because modern cinema has never been better
Probably the best its been since the 70s

I am unironically more excited for Agents of SHIELD to begin airing again than for justice league

but yes I am also more excited for the inevitable shitstorm

dubs confirm

I meant movie-going in general

This, Snyder has to fight the studio for his vision. True conflict makes him a man.

>watching agents of shield

kys you fat faggot

No, not bait. I genuinely believe Man of Steel to be one of the best superhero films there is.

Well....then I feel truly sorry for you...some people are just beyond help.

It's a good show though. It's not as good as it could be, but it's way better than it has any business being, in comparison to other tv capeshit like arrow and (((flash))

Why, is there any Super hero film that is more meaningful in the relationships between father and son? Truly... I feel sorry for you... some people are beyond arrogant.

Care to elaborate as to how exactly it's a bad superhero flick?

Theatrical cut is the true patrician's choice, ultimate edition is for the company war manchildren

I like the Snyder movies more than any Marvel movies. Mostly because he is not using the shaky cam, so I hope the JL will not flop, because I don't wanna watch the shake cam in every action scene in cape movie.

"Stop, invincible son"

Excellent stuff, truly

this desu lol
predictions for RT score? 27%

Honestly the trailer is likely bait for liberals and marvelcucks to come see the film.

im guessing the actual film will be a lot more like traditional snyder. with thought provoking themes so expect it to get bad reviews.
thinking = bad!

34%

>when a gives a (You)