What are some movies about how to die a peaceful painless death? Preferably self inflicted

What are some movies about how to die a peaceful painless death? Preferably self inflicted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0M4BuKGhiYU
peacefulpillhandbook.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=AxJA374OCIQ&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxJA374OCIQ&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=F2bk_9T482g
m.imdb.com/title/tt0342180/
youtu.be/suOl27sWwKE
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/suicide-plan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A therapist would have some great tips, try seeking one out.

You okay OP?

Melancholia

"Therapists" lock people up for simply expressing a desire to the basic human right of death. Do what you have to OP, your life is yours and yours alone.

>Advocates for other people to commit suicide.

>Still alive.

Not joking. Not trolling. You are a sniveling coward and I sincerely hope you lead by example.

I will when I'm tired of living. There's no wrong in it. That's the point I was trying to make.

>you can't be alright with the right of people to end THEIR OWN lives unless you do it yourself
explain this please

This movie posits the theory that suicide is painless and it brings on many changes.

Christine (2016)

Leaving Las Vegas

death isn't a basic human right and it's illegal in many places

>it's illegal in many places

perhaps because the government you live under sees you as property, a source of tax revenue

your point?

a law is now a moral argument and often runs contradictory to that narrative

A law is not a moral argument and I'm not sure what narrative this runs contradictory to.
Maybe you should learn to make sentences.

The narrative that laws are made out of morality or with the best interest of the individual. Laws are a mechanism of social control to benefit the state in one way or another.

That might be true but irrelevant to my post

does helium really work?

Bam?

wut?

Patriotism by Yukio Mishima.

Painless deaths are unearned and for faggots. Man up and open your belly or stop crying.
Your dishonor is so great you should do a cross cut.

>Painless deaths are unearned
ok?

>Painless deaths are unearned and for faggots
>suggest a book by a guy who killed himself because he couldn't handle being a faggot

what did he mean by this

Go Go Second Time Virgin.

came here to post this

It's also a movie you uncultured fruit starring Mishima himself.

What my post means is only pussies look for painless deaths. Mishima died by the most painful method possible, seppuku followed by repeated attempts at decapitation by his second.

His death was for a return to a Japan free from colonial US rule after the war, and a rebirth of the Japanese military force and returning power to the emperor. Nothing at all to do with his gayness.

Suicide club

Me lying on floor

but seriously though. whats a good way to do it? anyone have any previous experience? or successful attempts

Kek

yeah, I have several successful attempts

seconding this question

what about sleeping pills

This.

thats the point

>does helium really work?

It’s my plan, (I've already got the tank and the oxygen mask) as a gun is painful and might not work completely.

>what about sleeping pills

My understanding (and I may be wrong) is that off-the-shelf sleeping pills won't kill you, you need prescription sleeping pills.

In Bruges

Suicide Tourist is the KINO doc on this subject.
I've got two choices.
I either actually go through with it, or I say,
"you know what, I'm too scared right now,
I.. I don't want to do it."

If I go through with it I die,
as I must at some point.
If I don't go through with it,
my choice is essentially to suffer,
and to inflict suffering on my family...
And then die.

Possibly in a way that is considerably more stressful and painful than this way; I've got death, I've got suffering and dying.
Well gee, you know, this makes a whole lot of sense to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=0M4BuKGhiYU

thanks

Yes. Helium poisoning is a thing. And it can be achieved using the methods described in those guides that float around here from time to time.

Please don't do harm to yourself though, user.

:(

what about a shotgun to the dome?

i wanna cobain it

messy for the funeral

Yeah. I tried it. I didnt even feel a thing until I was dead.

peacefulpillhandbook.com/

>What are some movies about how to die a peaceful painless death? Preferably self inflicted.

Well you can always die of a broken heart. Like Leia's fake and real mother.

Pro tip: life is a choice. You don't need a gun or a bridge to kill yourself. Just want it bad enough.

>According to Nitschke & Stewart1, and the Alt Suicide Holiday website2, breathing in a gas with no oxygen content should render unconsciousness in a matter of seconds. Estimates for time to death with this method were not easy to find, although it would seem less than 10 minutes. 20 minutes of gas is said by Nitschke & Stewart to be more than enough to ensure death. Death should be relatively painless, although before being rendered unconscious there will be brief panic knowing that the body is not breathing in air. On discovery, the body will look like death was peaceful.

OP, the most painless and cost-effective method is to light charcoals outside until they're red hot and not producing any smoke, then move them into an enclosed space on a surface that will not produce a fire (fires hurt). The coals will fumigate the room with a lethal concentration of carbon monoxide, which will lead your body to gradually pass out painlessly before dying.

It's the most popular method in Japan and China, and they have to put "Get Help" stickers on their charcoal bags because the citizens like to kill themselves painlessly, cheaply, quietly, and without bothering anyone with gunshots, blood, and so on.

Also, watch Michael Haneke's "The Seventh Kontinent" before deciding to yourself. The movie is based on a true story, and it is brutal and stunning to watch. One of the bleakest movies I've ever seen. Kyoshi Kurosawa's "Kairo" is also one of the creepiest horror movies on the subject of suicide.

I also leave you with this scene, because I want you still here with us. Love you, user. I wish you were suffering less, and if I were there, I'd make you an ice-cream sundae.

Alan Resnick is based.

Forgot the scene. Its rough because you get the feeling she regrets it at the end. I studied in a lab in college with a former student of Thomas Joiner, the world's leading scientific expert on suicide. In his books "Myths About Suicide" and "Why People Die By Suicide", I remember reading about people who jumped off bridges and felt regret as they hit the ground. You can see it in her eyes as she goes down.

youtube.com/watch?v=AxJA374OCIQ&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxJA374OCIQ&has_verified=1

Ligature strangulation

I think this movie is pretty good OP. Give it a shot:
youtube.com/watch?v=F2bk_9T482g

Why would you care about a "painless" death. Once you're dead you're fucking dead.

they put oxygen in helium now so it can't be used for suicide anymore

lol moron

what movie?

Please watch
A Certain Kind of Death
m.imdb.com/title/tt0342180/
It fits the bill.

Also dont do it op. We love you

>ctrl+F "the bridge"
>0 results

The Virgin Suicides

Damn, when I kill myself, I'm for sure going to slit my wrists in the tub. I've been romanticized by too many films. Seems rather peaceful, and would be a nice tribute to the only thing I've ever loved in my life.

You're the idiot for overthinking it.

A noose is fucking cheap & guaranteed to work.

lol moron

something like "young grandma"
korean movie about a grandma who turns young

>"Therapists" lock people up

In what fucked-up country does a therapist have the power to lock somebody up?

I wonder if those three items, ordered at the same time, sets off any internal flags at Amazon

This movie was pretty good regarding suicide by gas.
Also it was real too, so.
youtu.be/suOl27sWwKE

baths?

>successful attempts
I killed my ex and made it look like a suicide, if that counts

Amazon sells 99% Helium, would that work?

no use a gun faggot how the fuck would it hurt when you are dead

I have no reason to kill myself, was just curious

you know your shit, This house ... is by far the best horror in the decade.
I agree with the list
Melancholia, The seventh continent, Leaving las vegas, the virgins suicide, The hours.

So basically BBQ indoors?

>nice tribute to the only thing I've ever loved in my life.

You love razors?

How To Die In Oregon is a documentary about doctor assisted suicide in that state.

Frontline - The Suicide Plan is not a movie, but it's about people using exit bags.
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/suicide-plan/

Basically, the way to die a self-inflicted peaceful painless death is an exit bag and nitrogen gas.

Meh, I could take it or leave it

there was a movie/doc (I think, not sure) about a film crew that follows a guy who wants to comit suicide and at some point the guy falls in love with the girlfriend of the director and then something happen, I watch the trailer a few years ago and never find the torrent, obviously I dont remember the name

"It is not worth the bother of killing yourself, since you always kill yourself too late." -Emil Cioran, The Trouble with Being Born

"I respect the deserters and solidarize myself with the forcibly recruited." (about suicide and procreation) -Ulrich Horstmann

"They tell us that suicide is the greatest piece of cowardice; that only a madman could be guilty of it; and other insipidities of the same kind; or else they make the nonsensical remark that suicide is wrong; when it is quite obvious that there is nothing in the world to which every man has a more unassailable title than to his own life and person." -Arthur Schopenhauer

"When we decide to have a child, we endanger an innocent one without ensuring his well being. We place a bet with his life on the line, without any consent. We play russian roulette with a gun pointed at the child." -Thiago Lenharo di Santis

"We may ask ourselves whether we have a moral right to create people and thus condemn them to life and death without their consent." -Martin Neuffer

"Of my conception I know only what you know of yours. It occurred in darkness and I was unconsenting... By some bleak alchemy what had been mere unbeing becomes death when life is mingled with it." -Marilynne Robinson

"All of us are brought into existence, without our consent, and over the course of our lives we are acquainted with a multitude of goods. Unfortunately, there is a limit to the amount of good each of us will have in our lives. Eventually each of us will die and we will be permanently cut off from the prospect of any further good. Existence, viewed in this way, seems to be a cruel joke." -Marc Larock

Do you mean killing?

So it's okay for your parents to conceive you without consent, but illegal for a person to end the inevitable, even if they do consent?

Helium is an inert gas, so it does work when it comes to suicide. However, helium is a relatively rare resource, and there have been reports of seizures after using it.

Nitrogen is another inert gas, the air you breath is already 80% nitrogen, and it's much safer than helium.

If one were to use an exit bag and breathe in helium, they would eventually pass out, and their brain would undergo brain death due to oxygen and they will peacefully die.

this one?

no, I think that it was at some point comedy, and then really dark, I remember reading a lots of good reviews about the plot.

While some countries do think there is honor in the most painful death possible, it's simply not true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

Exit bag + nitrogen is the most humane way for any land animal to die (except rodents, who can detect low levels of oxygen and panic).

You should use a nitrogen tank instead of a helium tank. There have been reports of helium causing seizures.

When are we getting another one of those?

Too Many Cooks > UFOAB > THAPIT

THAPIT is my favorite but most of the fun comes from visiting the website

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-1
>An accident occurred on March 19, 1981 that led to the deaths of three people. During a countdown test for STS-1, a pure nitrogen atmosphere was introduced in the aft engine compartment of Columbia to reduce the danger of an explosion from the many other potentially dangerous gases on board the orbiter.[22][23] At the conclusion of the test, pad workers were given clearance to return to work on the orbiter, even though the nitrogen had not yet been purged due to a recent procedure change. Three technicians, John Bjornstand, Forrest Cole, and Nick Mullon, entered the compartment without air packs, unaware of the danger since nitrogen gas is odorless and colorless, and lost consciousnesses due to lack of oxygen.[24] Several minutes later, another worker saw them and tried to help, but passed out himself.[25] The fourth did not alert anyone, but was himself seen by two other people.[25] Of those two, one alerted a security guard and another went to help the unconscious group.[25] The security guard entered the compartment with an air pack and removed the five men from the compartment.[24]

did you see the last one? the one about the sect? its fabulous, not so much as alantutorial or thhpii, but really good too

>I remember reading about people who jumped off bridges and felt regret as they hit the ground.

Yes. In the documentary The Bridge (2006), they talk to some survivors of jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge and they immediately regret it after their jump.

No, I would think strangulation causes a buildup of CO2 in your blood which leads to panic. It's the same feeling you get when you hold in your breath too long.

Death isn't painful. Sometimes dying can be incredibly painful. Death is a process, so when people say "painless death" that means painless dying.

As a former alcoholic, I've had an irregular heartbeat before and I wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone.

I would imagine that blood loss would also lead to an irregular heartbeat. Maybe you might pass out before your heart reaches that point, but I wouldn't chance it.

In lots of places, if they find that someone poses a risk to themselves or others. Involuntary commitment.

Tell us more.

And the last thing you hear will be you gasping like a fucking chipmunk. Not exactly a dignified death.

Death is rarely instant. When someone is shot by a gun, they will probably feel excruciating pain due to hot lead riping through their body, and blood loss will probably lead to an irregular heartbeat which is also painful as fuck.

If you can still breathe or your heart still beats, death (dying) will take a while, a painful while.

Bodys go in to shock you moron

Nitrogen is a better inert gas to use than helium.

Although using charcoal to make carbon monoxide is an interesting idea.

People shit themselves when they die, so any death is rarely "dignified."

I suppose charcoal burning on a raft in an enclosed space might work, and then a timer and mechanism to tilt your corpse into the ocean after 20 minutes.