Why do the eternal Christniggers continue to infest this board?

Why do the eternal Christniggers continue to infest this board?
Christianity wont stop the rise of Islam.
Christianity wont stop the government from infringing on our rights.
Christians are more than willing to let the government fuck them in the ass because their precious kike told them to.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_anarchism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_atheism
books.google.nl/books?id=XeLU97bvGeYC&pg=PA388&lpg=PA388&dq=suck the clitoris of al-lat&source=bl&ots=zmfgDvQmCq&sig=TUNnBY9BM4ugjL14ToTe2A_kJpw&hl=nl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjwo4nbv_HNAhXHXBQKHdEYCuEQ6AEIaDAI#v=onepage&q=suck the clitoris of al-lat&f=false
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/insulters-islam.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Christianity wont stop the government from infringing on our rights
>Christians are more than willing to let the government fuck them in the ass because their precious kike told them to

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_anarchism

Did they remove flags

filtered

/reddit/

>people actually fucking believe this bullshit

> And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?
>They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Jesus wasnt a jew, jewish isnt a race you dumb fucking germanic pig

He was samarian

>Christians actually believe in god and aren't atheists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_atheism

You can cite whatever minority sect you like. Assuming it applies to Christianity as a whole, or presenting it as such is retarded.

As evidenced by BOTH our examples.

Christianity did it once and we'll do it again.

>being this utterly stupid
HEY BRO!
WHAT THINGS ARE NOT GOD'S IN A CHRISTIAN'S VIEW?

Who ever talked about "a majority" cuckapo?

>Tripfag linking to reddit

Is this bait or has this board gone completely to shit for the summer?

>being this new
I don't mind bumping this thread forever bro. Keep going!

Thomas Paine was an 18th century SJW who died penniless and forgotten. His ideas are fucking stupid.

chrisitaniity protected europe from muslims jews and protestants
atheism is destroying it

>obligatory cuck maymay

Weak, even for you.

The fact is that Christianity is, on the whole, a bootlicking religion, as they nearly all are, and if we have to put our faith in christian anarchists to protect our rights we are beyond fucked.

Because they are a minority sect who, in my experience, only exist in relation to retarded shit posted on taiwanese claymation forums.

Kill yourself

Yeah, Thomas Paine was a big-time lefty. After the Revolutionary War people pretty much ignored him.

Keep responding~

>Implying most modern Christians aren't all cucks who bend over at the slightest hint of aggression.
And you Pierre, your precious Pope is the worst of them all.

Hes one of the reasons your posting with that flag you idiot.

I don't really give a shit what other people are doing might green flightless friend.
Christianity demands anarchism - other people being idiots about it has nothing to do with the religion itself - it has to do with delusional practitioners who desperately want a boot to lick.

“Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.”
“Do not use force against an evil man.”
“Do not resist evil with evil.”
“Do not return evil for evil.”
“Overcome evil with good.”
“Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’”

In contrast to Pisslam.

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction."l

>Hes one of the reasons your posting with that flag you idiot

>Thomas Paine has a claim to the title The Father of the American Revolution,[24][25] which rests on his pamphlets, especially Common Sense, which crystallized sentiment for independence in 1776
>The pamphlet came into circulation in January 1776, after the Revolution had started. It was passed around, and often read aloud in taverns, contributing significantly to spreading the idea of republicanism, bolstering enthusiasm for separation from Britain, and encouraging recruitment for the Continental Army. Paine provided a new and convincing argument for independence by advocating a complete break with history.

Thomas Paine was a fucking faggot.

I would sooner read Taxation No Tyranny than Paine's asinine ramblings about some ineffable will of the people.

>me
>saying a single thing about Thomas Paine in this thread

Mistook you for My mistake

Why would I contrast it with Islam?

Your whole post is a massive red herring.

NEITHER are good for me or my rights.

Political religion is pure cancer, as identified by Marsilius of Padua in the 14th cenury.

Can you PLEASE actually post an argument that isn't pants on head tier or based solely in your particular reading of a retarded fairytale.

Like how christian anarchism or anarchists have ever protected anyone's rights anywhere?

Can you do that?

I brought up pisslam because most gaytheists retort with "lol da Bible is jus as bad lamo xD" - if you wouldn't use that as a retort then it means nothing to you, which is fine.

You want a "retarded fairytale" of an "argument"? Here's one bro. And you worship it.

>Assumption about my beliefs

That doesn't seem particularly charitable or peaceful.

Your argument is based soley on something you have no direct experience of or meaningful evidence for.

So it kind of resembles your belief structure in that sense, don't know why it should be surprising.

I put Paine on the same level as Rousseau: solid in terms of politics, full retard in terms of pretty much everything else.

>Assumption about my beliefs
Which you fall into more or less confirming as true~
>you have no direct experience of or meaningful evidence for

Gaytheists are naturalists/empiricists/materialists/physicalists nigh invariably. And - guess what - you all utilize that reasoning in justifying your belief in your experience as corresponding to real objects rather than possibly not~
Illogical to the core~

You are preventing me from defining my beliefs in my terms. That is violence. As are your endless ad homs and out of hand dismissal of anyone elses' perspectives through applying your opinion of their beliefs.

I have actually met reasonably hard core muslims who would never stoop to criticizing or judging others in that way becasue they feel it is not up to them to judge due to their own human failings. Not the majority for sure, but they are still more honest followers of Christ (and peace) than you claim to be.

>You are preventing me from defining my beliefs in my terms. That is violence
k e k
I'm being baited.

No you are being hypocritical.

You have brought nothing of substance and are violating all of this

>“Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.”
>“Do not use force against an evil man.”
>“Do not resist evil with evil.”
>“Do not return evil for evil.”
>“Overcome evil with good.”
>“Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’”

Grow up and learn to conform to your own beliefs before you judge others on your imagined understanding of theirs. Though if you did confirm to those beliefs, such judgement would be the provenance of the divine...

It's not that complicated.

>and are violating all of this
I'm not violating any of that. You're equivocating words with violence - that is so hysterically laughable and pathetic. May I pose you a question? How many cocks must you suck to meet your daily quota?

>I have actually met reasonably hard core muslims who would never stoop to criticizing or judging others in that way becasue they feel it is not up to them to judge due to their own human failings.
Let me guess, you spoke to a few Westernized Muslims and assume that's what "real" Islam is because it makes you feel fuzzy and warm inside, right? I'm sorry to say that the Islamic sources dictate something entirely different.

books.google.nl/books?id=XeLU97bvGeYC&pg=PA388&lpg=PA388&dq=suck the clitoris of al-lat&source=bl&ots=zmfgDvQmCq&sig=TUNnBY9BM4ugjL14ToTe2A_kJpw&hl=nl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjwo4nbv_HNAhXHXBQKHdEYCuEQ6AEIaDAI#v=onepage&q=suck the clitoris of al-lat&f=false

Notice that Abu Bakr, Muhammad's closest companion and the first rightfully guided Caliph of Islam, responds to a suggestion from a pagan to revise his military plans because they're shit. He tells him to go suck the clitoris of the most important goddess of his tribe. And Muhammad does nothing to rebuke him. Muslims don't criticize or judge others harshly, they just tell unbelievers to go orally pleasure their most important deity. Do you know what happens if Trump would tell those who complain about his planned policies to suck Muhammad's cock? Yeah...

Conversely, have some direct citations about how Muslims are supposed to deal with others who insult them.
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/insulters-islam.aspx

So let me get this perfectly straight, just for you:
>Insult Muhammad in any way
>Death

>Telling a pagan to suck his most beloved goddesses' clitoris
>Perfectly fine

But of course, Muslims are "more honest followers of Christ". Even though they FUCKING DENY THE ENTIRE CRUCIFIXION (which leads to the awkward situation where Muslims have to admit that Allah actively engineered a false religion that would eventually overshadow the true religion of Islam).

I'm a Christian because it's what I truly believe. I have literally felt the power of God before and I will never be able to dispute that. Being a Christian doesn't mean I have to be hardcore and not form my own world view that more often than not doesn't agree with what the bible teaches.

Wow dumbfuck, it's like you didn't read the whole parable. The man caught the fish himself, it's his gold, not Caesars gold.

Denigrating others is a violent act. Creating categories of others who are to be opposed or judged (be it Homosexuals, Muslims, Atheists or any other group) is the first step to creating enemies and therefore is very much a form of violence.

It certainly is not loving the sinner but hating the sin. Nor is it accepting the failings of your understandings as stemming from a flawed vessel.

And I might add you are the only one who has made direct personal attacks here.

The worst forms of violence are committed against those you hate, and it seems clear you have a lot of hate in your heart. For damn near everyone except your obscure little sect.

Very pacifistic and very christian huh?

>>Thomas Paine
liberal political activist, philosopher, political theorist, and revolutionary.

Typical Fedora

>>Jesus not a Kike

If it looks like a Kike, acts like a Kike, Follows Kike rules, lived in a Kike society, and was a Kike priest, it's a kike.

>Denigrating others is a violent act
Having thin-skin is what's really violent if you're going to be that utterly absurd, since people can't denigrate others - people can only feel as if they've been denigrated.

Way to go toothpaste. No they were hard core ramadan observing african Muslims who would be best described as 'quietest salafists'.

I don't equivocate them with Islam generally, as explicitly stated in my post.; They are a rare a minority fore sure. Nor am I a supporter of any form of politicized religion (in fact quite the opposite) as would be completely apparent had you read anything else I have posted ITT.

Also one of the founding fathers of American Republican thought and a minor influence on the French Revolution.

I want this fedora meme to die. We're all adults here (you need to be 18 to post), let's pretend we're mature enough to accept we can agree with people on some fields while disagreeing with them in other regards.

Roustan agreed with Rousseau except on religion, and Tocqueville agreed with Paine except on religion.

Wow. Your statements to me are water off a ducks back.

You completely lack the power to affect me.

The little power you do have is to work on your internal world. And you seem committed to set up categories of others judged worthy of your hate and thereby justify, or even obligate, violence against them, if you take those patterns of thought to their logical conclusion...

>implying the action doesn't occur

Thomas Paine was not a Founding Father.
He was a significant and widely influential Enlightenment figure.
Our acrual Founding Fathers thought he was crazy.

ya while living under a government you have to pay taxes so you dont get thrown in jail

that doesnt mean god supports taxes or governments besides him being the ruler

hey aquafresh, shouldn't you be worried about a certain religion that is taking over your country.

oh wait atheists are too scared to talk about muslims.
only a few famous people talk about it.

>Wow. Your statements to me are water off a ducks back
>You completely lack the power to affect me
Perfect! So you don't even *need* anyone to protect your (nonexistant) rights, since no one can affect you anyway~

>And you seem committed to set up categories of others judged worthy of your hate
>implying I hate anyone
I judge the sin not the sinner, autist-chan~
And even then, I don't know if anyone is sinning - all I can say is "if someone were to do x, it would be sin"~

>implying unimplied implications

>Our acrual Founding Fathers thought he was crazy.
Citation needed

>A hypocritical douche on the internet isn't a threat to my rights, so such threats exist.
>said self contradictory douche is actually a threat to anyone or anything (besides his own inflated pride of course).

I didn't say no one could affect me. I said you couldn't affect me. For you to think of yourself in terms that equivocate shit posting here with being pushed down in the dirt with a government issued rifle at my neck seems a little presumptive to me. Or even supremely prideful.

Oh am I laffin.

>I judge the sin not the sinner
As evidenced by your dismissal of anything an atheist would say by attributing a totally different sin to them based on the fact it rhymes?

The very example of christian charity I suppose.

The bottom line is that you are so blinded by your hatred you do not even view your actions with any degree of honesty.

The Christ whose image I try to follow would find this whole thing very curious in deed.

what is your intention

>I didn't say no one could affect me
Better get thicker skin then.

>As evidenced by your dismissal of anything an atheist would say by attributing a totally different sin to them based on the fact it rhymes?
>implying not caring what you say (which I'm not obligated to in any world) is equivalent to judging you, and not simply a necessary consequence of only caring about what my God commands me
>implying I hate anything once again, in brilliant strawman fashion

o jej im kekin so hard m8 my kiwi is spillin on the loof

What normies don't understand is that we know our fate. Christians realize the time is running out on this world. We know that the time is at hand and God has had enough of this blasphemy and degenerate behavior aimed directly at his wishes for us. He knew this would happen, as much as he tried to fight it, he realizes the only thing left to do, is to call it quits, call his believers home, and let those in the middle make their final choice. Either you're with good or with evil. "How can you know which is which?" Look around you, it's pretty easy to tell the difference at this point. Regardless of the insults, belittling, and threats we do not care.

Christians are the truly free. Not by some signed document on the 4th, or a decree by a king. But by the salvation given by Christ through the Father. Majority only understand the here and now, the me generation, instant gratification and results. People have become simple minded, unable to distinguish literal and theoretical or moral messages of the Bible. Unwilling to study the meanings behind scripture. They have become self centered, indulging only in material and financial gains through social prostitution. No matter, they're the weak foot soldiers of this evil hand guiding this world. Either see through the bullshit or be doomed to follow it. The choice is yours, always has been.

The human spirit, your soul is as simple as it is complex. It's your gift of free will, your conscience. The ability to distinguish between right and wrong, good and evil. Once you can do that and make the right choices in life, to follow Christ, to spread the gospel, to be the voice in the wilderness that cries out REPENT, preparing the way for the return of the son. Then you will know true freedom. When the world is finally engulfed in its own flames, then you will know the truth. God bless and God speed. Christ left as the lamb, but returns as the lion. Be on guard.

it is that which is the action and has the consequence

>dirty casual faggot detected
Git gud kike.

>thicker skin would prevent very real threats to my rights
The fact that you are equating words with a violation of rights as the only way you can respond to my reasoning is pretty hilarious to me.

I haven't said dick about rights except to say that your sect offers no protection to mine. That was the original claim and one you have so far failed to refute at all.

>descending to completely insane nonsense becasue he ran out of damage control...
I think we are done here.

So if you don't mind I have to track down my family who live two blocks from a major series of explosions to make sure they are safe...

>unrelated spam

>implying you have rights which can be threatened in the first place

>I haven't said dick about rights
KEKKEEKEKEK
>NEITHER are good for me or my rights.
>Like how christian anarchism or anarchists have ever protected anyone's rights anywhere?
>if we have to put our faith in christian anarchists to protect our rights we are beyond fucked

L A M O
A
M
O

This.
Christians are cucks.

What do they do against the shitskin invasion? NOTHING!

That turned out well.

>fight against piddling tea tax
>end up forking over a third of your income to destroy Western Civilization

>The fact that you are equating words with a violation of rights
AND THE IRONY
J E J
E
J

>Denigrating others is a violent act
>You are preventing me from defining my beliefs in my terms. That is violence

THE I R O N Y HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!

Seriously, I just found out about a series of explosions which were extremely close to my mother and grandparents apartments, and you are continuing with your inane nonsense?

Get fucked.

>"my grandparents may be dead"
>"get fucked"
The infinite empathy, love and concern of a gaytheist.

t. a pacifist christian

Tonnes of compassion there 'Christian'.

>666
>implying I'm obligated to believe every word you say
If anyone was actually in danger of being hurt, I wish for them the best. But I'm not taking your word for it "get fucked" man~

>implying I give a shit about what you think or believe, especially when you don't seem to.

For what its worth I do respect your professed ideals, though I have no respect for your inability to live up to them.

I hope you do find a way to sort this out, for your own good, not mine, as it has zero bearing on me.

Good day sir. And again, get fucked.

>90 year olds out at a cafe near midnight

they will be fine, but shaken up and traumatized by yet another incident, which is probably terrorism, in their city...

>implying I'm not intellectually consistent
>implying I'm a hypocrite without any evidence whatsoever unless someone equivocates words with violence (LOL)
>implying you aren't an autistic inarticulate thin-skinned liar
im jejin 2 hard m8
Bye bye~

You aren't intellectually anything.

Your are consistent only to your own stunted emotional 'reasoning'.

>upset that people worship God
>worships Thomas Paine instead.

I believe this is what is known as an appeal to authority fallacy.

Cuckstianity only "worked" when the population was illiterate and prevented from actually reading the Bible. The pope could literally make shit up and tell people to war in the name of God as a Supreme Dictator of Catholic Forces.

Martin Luther fucked all that up by translating the Bible and enabling the plebeians to read it.

Since Jesus was actually a voluntarily poor hippie cult pauper, that fucked everything up.

There's no way Christianity could be used the way it was in the past, because people know what's in the Bible, now.

The archives will always be there, much to your chagrin~
Are you gonna keep responding? Do you like watching me?