>"AAAAAAAH MUH LEGS!"

how can you even get so fat?

Boogie2988's content is getting dark.

be american

>what's wrong dad?

It's hereditary.

Literally stop feeding him

What's he gonna do? Get up and walk to the fridge? lmao

They should just stop giving him food one day, see what he does.

how can nonwhites compete?

Stress.

im surprised he seems to have such acute feeling in his legs

Imagine how satisfying it would be to smack his belly with your hand as hard as possible.

Yeah but then he dies and you have that shit in your own home

What the fuck

how can you be that fat and have no stretch marks?

Would survival instinct kick in? Or would he literally be so lazy he dies?

Does anyone else have this huge urge to want to kill him? Not out of hate or anything, more out of empathy.

Wouldn't his body enter "starvation mode" or some shit and just start burning through everything inside of it? Given his size I imagine that'd take a while

Start eating GMO food. American obesity skyrocketed after the widespread (kek) consumption of GMO foods. Quite a coincidence, eh?

the stretch marks are stretched

>As of March 17, 2017, all but one of the patients involved in this series are still alive despite their potentially life-threatening condition of morbid obesity.

Homo superior.

I wonder how long it would take for his body to burn all of the fat it has stored if you put him on an IV/Feeding Tube at the minimum survival rate and restrained him. How many months until at a 'normal' weight?

Enablers giving you more food and being lazy

take a good look shitskins. this is what the master race looks like.

Kekd too hard

>This is what europoors actually believe

It's because of how much sugar we pack into our food, GMOs are fine

hes going to die at some point in that house anyway, may as well get it over with

that's mostly bullshit, and it would probably fuck up his internal organs more than it would burn fat. and at best, he'd just become a blob of stretched skin and he'd still be fat as fuck.

>I WANT FRIED RICE
>Rice isn't part of the diet
>BUT ITS FRIED

Legitimately what did he mean by this?

Did Pop Off James actually think that because its fried its healthy?

The human body can go for up to 3 weeks without food though.

Why is the 600lbs Whale show getting spammed to death all of sudden?

Is it one bored user making all the threads, or is it multiple people?

people who continue to feed giant people awful food when they become unable to walk are equally at fault, i'd even say mostly at that point

It makes the 250-400 lbs fatties feel better about themselves

It's not simply GMOs, it's the ridiculous overusage of corn-based products, mostly due to government subsidies, because agricultural lobbying, because swing states, because etc etc.

Longer than that, and even then it wouldn't just burn fat evenly. It eats at muscles too. There's lots of stories of obese people fasting to try to lose weight, and all they do is feel like shit and almost die.

His organs are already fucked up, how do you think he can lose weight? Not eating is the only answear for that, he should get feed only minimum to survive.

it' a conspiracy

There came a point in his life where he was no longer able to get up and get food yet someone kept feeding him. Whoever that was should be either in jail or fucking shot or maybe both.

>sunday morning
>fatty wakes up demanding his breakfast
>nurse walks in cloaked in black and places a tray of a single serving of supplements and water
>nurse leaves as he throws the tray to the wall
>"WHERE MUY DOUBLE CHOCOLAT COVERED PANCAKES WITH ICE CREAMS, BRING IT NAOW"
>some silence, then the room goes pitch black and you can here an intercom turn on
>"hello my name is the doctor, I would like to play a game, a game of life and death. What you choose is up to you"
>fatty starts losing his shit, screaming like 10 apes in a zoo
>"I AINT PLAYING NUH GAME NOW WHERES MY BUTTERED TOAST CHEESE CAKE"
>whirring sounds fill the room as a chainsaw floats from the ceiling, hacking his foot off
>"AAAAAHHHHHHHH MY LEGS"
>doctor comes on again
>make your choice, before you run out of things for my chainsaw to slice

Would you watch it, Sup Forums?

Human body yes, but not a stretched festering sack of fat working at overload to keep basic bodily functions up. If they just stopped giving him food he'd die to stress induced heart attack within few days.

or eat a bowl of shaved off yellow stuff from his legs

>Anorexic patients can be sectioned as mentally ill and fed against their will to save their lives
>Morbidly obese patients can't be sectioned as mentally ill and forced to maintain a low calorie diet to save their lives

I think it's physically impossible for him to get up at this point.