Shin Godzilla - Godspeed subanon

Last post hit bump limit
Previous Thread: Random link to Mega from MEGAnon: mega.nz/#F!t0sFgJqZ!krzR0aRu2bnlFqHDdQbUVQ
Web DL rip on nyaa, search for it
>If anyone has succeeded in pulling the 32 gig bluray rip please rip the japanese subtitles and post them here for subanon

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/z39ek5
transfer.sh/uNM2i/Shin.mkv.torrent
mediafire.com/file/4br30i0817nbf4f/Shin extraction.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the Web-DL rip is 4gb, if you're willing to tolerate the quality

BUMP

I always pick around 15-30gb , but thanks for the tip.I'll wait for a bigger upload then.

Spanish subs

sendspace.com/file/z39ek5

Sub titles?

English ones are STILL being worked on.

Another user is making a compressed version, he said his was around 9-10 gb, might be worth the wait.

Cheers,I'll keep it in mind

Waiting like

Considering this is slightly Anno related: has anyone watched Blue Blazes (Aoi Honoo)? It looks pretty amusing

Will drop some from the final version, although I'm re-running it again with a little more bit rate.

It's stupid in a good way, with really goofy acting. Ken Yasuda (who plays Anno, and also the bad guy in Hentai Kamen) is fun as fuck, and there are many info on the foundation of Gainax and nice cameos.
With a pack of beers and your best friend, this is totally worth your time.

compressed

based spic weebs

untouched

doesn't have subs to the japanese text though

Whelp Sup Forums says the compressed pic is a dupe. Fuck it. There are examples in the previous thread

SUBS?

Patience my friend, patience

Look, i had a stressful week

Today I bought a pack of beer and lots of snacks

All i want tonight is to sit on my couch and watch Shin Godzilla having some peace of mind.

If you're an user working on the subs, know that you will be causing real positive impact on my life if this gets out tonight.

Please. I Need You.

cute!

this 2bh

[spoler]not one of the subanons, but at the rate it seems to be going, it probably won't be done until Sunday night :( [/spoiler]

>spoler

lmao I want to hang myself for fuckin up those spoiler tags

>spoler

don't worry, shit happens

bumper cars

Watching some western stuff while I wait. Keep the good work, guys.

You should hang yourself for wanting to hang yourself over something so trivial.

You should hang yourself for wanting other people to hang themselves because they want to hang themselves.

I'm hanging myself right now.

this thread just got real

Hang yourselves.

>Shin Gojira 2016 1080p Blu-ray AVC DTS-HD MA 3.1-ZQ

Full Bluray disc now on private trackers.

it's over

But does it have subs?

yes, in japanese

no, it's the Japanese Bluray.

MEGAnon here. Everything is up on the MEGA now!

I love you all.

the absolute madman

aw
I might be done with just the dialogue this night, but not the titles things.

[autistic screeching]

Except the subs I presume?

Could someone pleaaaase make a compressed version of those extras from the disc 3 ? I just can't download such big files.

Any tips on how to get around the damn quota on mega?

use megatools

dialogue subs are fine i just want the minimum to understand the plot

I wouldn't mind that either. I started downloading one of them today, but fucked up the quota thing and had to abandon it. That VFX/miniatures stuff looks great.

Cheers

not everyone knows their way around a command line client

Someone knows if this is from the Blu Ray?
transfer.sh/uNM2i/Shin.mkv.torrent

Of course. Sorry.

You people are idiots! IDIOTS!

Why dont you just get the japanese subs and put them into google translate to english?

You're spending hours upon hours translating them manually when you could just let the servers at apple do it for you!

Then I guess you are fucked for being a retard.

Does anyone have the japanese .srt file? Me and some friends can help translate.

It is.

Pick one

Anyone else wanna watch that kaiju movie with anne h. ?

Thanks.

Yeah, but this one's pretty easy. Enter your credentials in mega.ini (on Windows), open cmd in folder with megatools and type 'megaget.exe /Root/[file_name]' and hit enter
For files list type megals.exe. Everything is explained on their page.

Thanks brah, they seem on point.

none, the best one is missing

wheres my favourite godzilla? Godzilla 2000

I just figured it out by looking at their youtube video and online manual. You gotta be pretty retarded if you can't manage to get it working with all the help they provide.

Pretty sure its the one on column 1 row 4?

There's only a .sup file so far it seems mediafire.com/file/4br30i0817nbf4f/Shin extraction.rar

Dunno if it has the location names or only dialogue

KINO

Tbh I like Zilla and I didn't find his movie so bad.

>his

bumpity bump, waiting for subanons... I could actually use the spanish ones but I don't know if those have the other stuff besides dialogue translated, also I want to appreciate the effort put by these guys.

Wait, how I am supposed to refer to an asexual individual? I genuinely don't know that.

Was the first Godzilla movie I saw, liked it and thought the Japanese ones were silly back then.

And they really were, but then I watched the original a few years ago and wow.

xim or xir or something stupid like that

Same. But I started liking the japanese ones thanks to the Heisei era, then I watched the original and then the Millennium.

unless I forget, but Zilla lays eggs, and I specifically remember Matthew Broderick saying "Its a... she?" But maybe its just asexual, I saw it so long ago

Watching with Japanese subs and I'm genuinely frustrated at how bad my moon skills really are, I have to use the dictionary a lot and even google for some political/bureaucracy terms... Also too many damn abbreviations and I'm not even bothering to understand how one general affairs person/agency is different from any other general affairs person/agency.

I mean I could follow the movie even without subs but this shit is not as easy as cartoon girls eating cakes or even giant robots from different cartoons fighting each other.

Well, no other Zilla existed as far as you could tell, although nobody denied that either, so the assumption was that it can reproduce on its own.

But then there was the sequel cartoon that went places so who knows.

Zilla is canon on GMK's timeline, so Gojira could've knocked that up

Does that mean the baby zillas carry the souls of dead WII soldiers?

based

are there subs for the 1080p anywhere

>tfw only have 29gigs left on my shitty laptop

Also canon in Final Wars, too.

In the trash where it belongs.

>80894133
In the trash where it belongs!

No it's not

Final Wars has no cannon

can you relink it? I lost it before

Can anybody type up a step by step guide on how to bypass the mega delay bullshit?

It's in the OP.

Yes the monster Zilla is there but it doesn't consider his own movie or GMK or anything else, it's just his design there

>36 GBs
wat the fugg

megadownloader

Uncompressed nigga.

Fuck. The day is almost over. I wanted to get cozy and watch this before I had to go back to work