What do you think about this movie Sup Forums?

What do you think about this movie Sup Forums?

It's boring and nothing happens.

Degenerate druggies will defend it though

Bunch of fuckin druggos goin on a bender m8, rate up me alley. when he smashes them blue meanies and has a fucking mad one in that hotel, pure class ahahahahha mate

fucking rozzers gotta ruin erry1s fun tho

unique, interesting, funny, depp is a qt.
Sup Forums will attack it though

dont listen to this gypo cunt, he sniffs farts for fun

i like it.
you can view the meaning from different positions, you can see it as a drug advertising movie or as the opposite, you can see it like that it is about people that can't accept how horrible the world is (vietnam war on news).

i love the scene where the diner woman starts getting scared for her life

It's very quiet.

>Sup Forums will attack it though

It doesn't vehemently and unquestioningly support their political views, so yes, they will

No one even mentioned Sup Forums kek, how butthurt are liberals right now?

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

the first post in this thread is literally Sup Forums
end yourself

Cool, I jsut wanted to know what do you think about this movie

Nobody gives a shit about Sup Forums anyway

Yeah because Sup Forums are the only people who don't love homosexual junkies LOL. I'd tell you to end yourself but chances are you only got a couple of years left, you know with aids and all that

Fucking brilliant. Like most of the stuff directed by Terry Gilliam.

Gen X are genuinely the filth of humanity and so are their movies, their culture, their music, their art. Everything. This movie is all about the absolute corruption that you would call the genx psyche.

Where The Buffalo Roam is better.

Saw it for the first time at this summer camp I went to that was hosted at this random college a long ways away, and there weren't any counselors or anything, so we were all just running free. I was 14, and there was this qt 3.14 13 year old girl who really, really wanted to watch it. We spent so much time cuddling in beds and playing around. Love that movie.

Life sure got better, though! Wasn't the highlight at all, in any way. . .

I like it. It shows how betrayed and broken hippy culture became in the seventies. I

It was cool when I was 16

Back to

What makes you think I'm not posting there right now cuck? ahahaha

DUDE DRUGS AND SURREAL SHIT LMAO

Fucking hate movies like this.

In that case back to >>>r/the_donald

why?

you can sum any movie up with "dude ___ lmao" and miss the point by a mile

>people think this movie is advocating drug use
fucking literal retards

b2r bitch

This

Came for the drug use.

Stayed for the cameos.

it's shit. But it's a great way to filter retards, if they even mention this being an all time favourite you know they just are hipster scum. Most probably they read the book after and they can't keep their trap shut about it.

what

>rode with hells angels
>/k/ as they come

I dobt think you know much about HST