Slave trading was a major feature of Jewish economic life in Surinam which as a major stopping-off point in the...

>Slave trading was a major feature of Jewish economic life in Surinam which as a major stopping-off point in the triangular trade. Both North American and Caribbean Jews played a key role in this commerce: records of a slave sale in 1707 reveal that the ten largest Jewish purchasers (10,400 guilders) spent more than 25 percent of the total funds (38,605 guilders) exchanged.

>Extant tax lists give us a glimpse of their dominance. Of the eighteen wealthiest Jews in the 1702 and 1707 tax lists, nine either owned a ship or had at least a share in a vessel. By 1721 a letter to the Amsterdam Jewish community claimed that "nearly all the navigation...was in the hands of the Jews."' Yet another indication of the economic success of Curacao's Jews is the fact that in 1707 the island's 377 residents were assessed by the Governor and his Council a total of 4,002 pesos; 104 Jews, or 27.6 percent of the taxpayers, contributed 1,380 pesos, or 34.5 percent of the entire amount assessed.

And they say it was all the white man's fault :D

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general69/invo.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The article by Rabbi Marc Lee Rafael

rense.com/general69/invo.htm

bump

can't stop me

DON'T YOU FUCKING SLIDE ME MODS!!!

Bumperino.

We need to spam this on Worldstar

The Islamic slave trade was happening many centuries before we even discovered the Americas.

Nigs and arabs were doing this shit for centuries before any of the European colonies as well.

Whites literally just took the slaves, built the greatest nation on Earth full of freedom and then freed the slaves and gave them a chance to live in that nation.

If white people aren't heroes, then I don't know who is.

Yay, black power! When the white sun rises, the shadow of righteousness falls on Judas.

It's not the jews we should concentrate on. It's the Arabs and Nigs themselves that should be shamed for their own slavery.

Jews and whites as a whole literally just took something shitty and made something great out of it.

Oh btw Jews are white people too. If you want to battle the SJW world you need to embrace that fact.

Jews have been making whites gag on the slavery topic for decades, all the while claiming moral superiority and enjoying an untouchable victim status because of events that were blown out of proportion, half way across the world during the second great war.

Attacking nigs and Arabs does nothing when their puppet masters control the narrative uncontested.

>Oh btw Jews are white people too.
Only when it suits them. I don't think you understand the extent of Jewish nepotism. That and their tribalism are the main reason there are so many successful Jews.

The average American negro is not even aware of the existence of Suriname and CuraƧao.

Population: 102,911

R A R E
A
R
E

can you like...stop? Jews played an almost insignificant role in the entire slave trade. Sure a handful of ships were in their hands and one of the first Americans to own a slave was jewish, but thats about it.

get gassed

can't tell if serious

Check the flag

I'm just reminding everyone about those (((whites))) lol

History matters

It doesn't matter what the jews think of themselves. Get that through your head. It's the same shit as a tranny. Doesn't matter if a guy thinks he's a girl, he's still a guy.

As a white person you can claim someone as part of your race. It is an honour you bestow upon them. Like the Japanese.

The jews are white and we own them. Going on and on about how the jews don't like whites and how they perceive people as goyim, and how they keep acting like libs against us, and yaddi yaddi yadda is all just defeatist and divisionary tactics that are borne of the very same enemy you say you are fighting. Why are so many of you so immature and foolish on this topic?

YOU get decide who's white. Not the jews.

It was 90.000 a few years ago.

>tfw

>YOU get decide who's white. Not the jews.

Well definitely not you.

Jews may share our genes but they have been nothing but a cancerous parasite on any country they inhabit. There's merit to what you are saying but I like to think of my race as a house. If my brother is a junkie and wants to steal from the family to feed his habit, abuse the family and say he's not a part of it, only to claim he is when he's broke for support, I am happy to throw the stupid cunt out and let him fend for himself.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to be able to call the Hebrew an ally. They would be very useful. But how useful has your greatest ally been to you, Manuel?

Fun Fact:
Most so called "Pirates of the Caribean" have been Jews who wanted revenge for being expelled from Spain.
Look it up guys, there are even Jewish books about it.