Go to McDonalds for the first time in a long time

>go to McDonalds for the first time in a long time
>full of black employees
>no thanks
>go somewhere else

there arent even any blacks in this area. is McDonalds intentionally bringing them in or something? no wonder theyre going bankrupt.

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html
youtu.be/b3V5xgGKLfU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg6IvhE0CYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this i went yesterday and they we all nigs so i just said fuck it.

The whole political correctness thing backfiring.

Good because fuck Mcdonalds and their shit food.

McDonalds are going bankrupt? Wut? Or are you talking about the ones in your area going bust?

You're just a racist antisocial loser

I know exactly what you mean man, I avoid going to my closest car wash cause they have a bunch of niggers doing the shit fucking jobs drying off your car after it goes through the wash.

I don't want to be around them, I don't want to fucking interact with them.

Stfu you leftist scum, why don't you go suck Hillary's cunt you betacuck little bitch

>go to Church's after Home Depot for a two-piece-anna'-biscuit to enjoy on the walk home
>the same elderly black guy who's always been there's still there
>restaurant's understaffed
>he's gotta work the front and the drive-thru at the same time
>feelssadman.png

Black people are okay.

at chick-fil-a they seem to hire nice and clean black kids. ive seen a couple there. but the trash they hire at mcdonalds is unreal.

>one elderly black man is overworked
>this means all black people are ok

That was an example. I will have you know that my opinion on black people is based on samples from all the fast food restaurants in my neighborhood, not JUST that one.

That's why I go out of my way to go to the Jack a few blocks further away since they got latinxs working there. They offer some conversation so I always go inside and they give me extra shit for free. Learn some spanish and they'll treat you good homie.

THIS

Evey Chick-Fil-A I have ever went to always had super nice black people working there. Same with Five Guys.

This was their CEO.

He quit before the could fire him. Because... of course he did.

I do this. Food is almost always noticeably worse when prepared by a staff of nothing but niggers.

>tfw black
>tfw in food as part time
>mfw hate serving other blacks

I was forced to transfer to another area because I almost got into a fight with a customer. My manager loved me but thought it would be best if I was transferred.

I got stories for days.

Chick-Fil-A's got famously high standards for every aspect of the business.

>Go to McDonald's in Wyoming
>Asian qt is working the drive through

My cousin is a manager of two Chic-Fil-As, and a private Christian university student, with bible tattoos all over her. She says that they are prohibited from discriminating based on religion, of course, but during the hiring process at her locations and many others they make a point of trying to get someone to volunteer their religious affiliation, and unquestionably hire devout Christians, over nebulous Christians, over anyone else and in that order.

Not that I'm saying this is a great thing, because she's an anti-evolution, sandnigger-semite religion brainwashed fanatic, but that and high wages are how they keep a ridiculously high standard of customer service.

>black employees

they hire black people because they are marketing to black people now.
most white people are looking for more healthy food which mcdonalds doesn't want to serve because it cuts into their margins and is harder to source.
look at their advertising: it is all black people toward black people.

white people go to wendys or whataburger or any number of other fast food joints.

>I got stories for days.

You don't need to ask for permission. Tell them.

McDonalds is basically a WSHH arena.

>THIS

McDonald's is in now way going bankrupt. They're expected to post incredible second quarter earnings later this month. Like $1.39 per share in profit for just the second quarter alone.

>go get an Iced Cap at Tims
>darkie missus makes it
>doesnt fill my cup thing to the rim
>say nothing about it and leave

t..them damn blacks amiright

Mcnigger lover

white people can't be trusted so they hire black people instead

Iv noticed Mc Donalds here are replacing all their Polynesian staff with young white teenagers or Indians.

The Poly's were all rude and uppity cunts. Not the sort of people you want dealing with customers.

It great for the customer. I've only ever been to one sub par but still not mcds level bad Chick Fil A. It was in a niggery section of town and got bad only after some new owner took over and was shutdown shortly thereafter.

mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html

ronald is obviously a black parody with whiteface

>they hire black people because they are marketing to black people now.most white people are looking for more healthy food which mcdonalds doesn't want to serve because it cuts into their margins and is harder to source.look at their advertising: it is all black people toward black people.

This

Whites are mostly waking up to the decades of shit food we have been putting in our bodies.
Now whites are out getting fit and eating properly.

Its the shit skins and their hordes of kids that still pile this crap into their mouths.

>go to McDonalds
>nigger employees as far as the eye can see
>food is shit, service is shit, cleanliness is shit

>go to Chick-Fil-A
>exclusively white employees
>food is great, service is phenomenal, restaurant is clean and hygienic

If you're white, you should go elsewhere for your fast food needs.

Assuming you want to hear the fight story first. I'll tell it with a little backstory

>Be a pizza delivery driver
>Delivered in a college town for 2 years before transfer
>Easy money for a college student at the price of time
>Time passes build relationships,
>Slowly began the hatred of my own people being bad customers
>We had memorized all the bad address and peoples name by heart
>Workers outright told me, even the black workers that they hated delivering/serving to blacks and I would agree
>Used to joke around with my manager that if I were to ever get into a fight with a customer just hold me back
>That day came
>We get an order
>My turn to deliver
>OH FUCK NOT THESE PEOPLE
>Take the run arrive to the house
>YOU GOT DAT MARINARA AND CHEESE!?
>Explain that you have to pay extra for it.
>WELL SINCE YOU DONT CARE BOUT THE CUSTOMER NO TIP FOR YOU.
>Always knew they tried to put the blame on the workers as an excuse for no tip
>Get the money and drive back to the store
>Continue doing work
>Suddenly four black women walk in the store
>Hello Welcome to-I NEED TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER RIGHT NOW!
>Well he is in the office at the mom-NOW!
>Go to the office
>Tell him, Mad black women
>He comes out
>Tries to calm the situation down
>YES THAT BOY RIGHT THERE DELIVERED THE WRONG PIZZA TO US AND DIDNT BRING NO CHEESE OR MARINARA
>I knew that was a lie, because we ALWAYS check to make sure everything is right before we leave
>Well you had to have paid for it-WE DID!
>Pull up order and show that they didn't
>WELL OUR PIZZA WAS WRONG TOO!
>2nd lie, because we talked to the worker who took the order and said he repeated the order back to them as well as got their confirmation that it was correct.
>Suddenly all the workers are at the front and the other customers can't get their order because four black women are basically blocking the counter

cont.

youtu.be/b3V5xgGKLfU

>then

Now:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg6IvhE0CYM

McDonalds was doing badly when they had a black CEO. He was replaced recently and McDonald was doing better now.

>complain niggers have no jobs
>complain that niggers have jobs

never stop the hypocrisy pol

continue nigga...

They're not all bad, depends on the area 100%. Anywhere in a major city they will be shit though bc it's where homeless and junkies will go spend $1.00 to get a sand which

Alright this where some shit gets heated
>the black women demand a refund and free meal
>Manager gives me the look to give it to them so they can get out
>Proceed to place the order
>MMHM YALL WRONG FOR JUST NOT AGREEING WITH THE CUSTOMER, WE CALLING CORPORATE AND REPORTING YOUR MANAGER AND YALL NEED TO GIVE THAT BOY A DRUG TEST TOO BECAUSE HE LOOKS HIGH AS STUPID
>You need to shut the fuck up.
>I tell them that you said that this is what you wanted and now you are telling us that we are wrong
>More words are exchanged from fellow coworkers
>One said, YOU PEOPLE DO THIS ALL THE TIME
>Suddenly one told me that she hopes I get fired and never gets hired somewhere else.
>Other black women proceed to berate me.
>Next thing you know I throw my hat on the ground, untucked my shirt, and proceeding walking towards them
>Manager sees me approaching them with intense anger
>Grabs me with both hands
>GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE! NOW!
>He was a big man, but had a sweet heart until you made him mad.
>Black ladies walk out the store.
>I go outside to smoke a cig and calm down
>20 minutes had passed.
>Manager comes out, tells me that he refunded their money but refused to give them free food. Told me that it would be best I transfer now after this incident but he needed me to do one last thing
>tells me to pretend like I just got fired
>We proceed with the fake act and I leave.
>That night after close, I went to get my stuff and he tells me that he is sorry he has to this.
>I tell him I understand because he was aware of my past incidents
>He knew I had problems with customers, but I never was to blame. Some people really did just lie and we saw right through them
>Transferred to a store 15 miles away
>Began a new hatred for Indian people too
All those incidents continue to motivate me in college, just so I can get away from this stuff as quickly as I can. There have been good moments and bad moments, but that one incident I will never forget

You gotta be brave or incredibly stupid to east fast food prepared by Jamal

> Went to Mcdonalds yesterday in walkertown NC
> All white
> Not even a single nog in the dining room
I have found heaven.

Go transfer to Five Guys, I'll make sure to buy jalapeƱo burgers from you with extra toppings and even leave you a tip for putting up with niggers for so long.

McDonalds has been in the shitter for the last year or so because they can't compete with higher quality burger chains

I guess people would rather pay $2 more for better food

>5 Guys
>Jalapeno burger
>feels good man

The one with the small child following her mom's lead kicking the other girl is the most disgusting out of all those, to me. Perpetuating their shitty culture.

>Going to McD
>Ever

What the fuck is wrong with you unless you live in Buttfuck, Missouri or its 2am and you're shit faced. It's 2016 there's about a million better choices. Even fucking Wendy's is better.

>be black man
>see niggers chimp out
welp this just set race relations back 100 years

Five Guys is the best

Last time I went to Wendy's, I got a chicken sandwich that was just breading encasing a grey gelatin like substance that was filled with a spider web of veins. No thanks.

The new McDs create your own burgers are pretty good and fresh desu

I live in a town where over 60% of us are Asian and our Walmart is infested with nigger employees now. It wasn't like this only five years ago

As a fellow burger I endorse this message.

I've only ever had three guys. But cookout is amazing.

Das racist!

If there's blacks in the back in any fast food place I leave.

I noticed that as well! Cant figure out why McDonalds is trying so hard to appeal to blacks hardcore to the point its completely over the top. I swear every commercial on the radio is:

"Oh lawdy lawdy I sho cant wait to go gets me a new McShake for $2.99 at McDonalds man. A new McShake Nigga? Sheeeet ima shuck and jive on down there right now! Wez luvin it!"

Funny how the were bragging about their black CEO and yet he is fucking up a company that could survive the apocalypse

Of course you almost got into a fucking fight.
Violent nigger. It's in your genes. You'll never be able to function in a white society.

Anyone who eats fast food is a dumbass

>mfw work retail
>massive amount of dindu hiring occurring when it never did before
>dindus are dindoing nothing like expected
>have to pick up the slack for them, every one of them seems on a hair trigger to cry racist
>management knows they are slackers but won't engage them because of the political climate, the hiring pressure has come as a direction from above

And no tipping.

>object to being served by negroes

what is this I dont even

If the McDonalds is on a bus route it'll bring in scum of all kinds to staff the restaurant. There is one near me that was like this, basically in a 100% white village but staffed by ghetto degenerates. It was completely out of place considering most of the restaurants, stores etc in the village are independently owned i.e white owned. Just recently they ditched the nignog workers and service has improved substantially.

>Just recently they ditched the nignog workers and service has improved substantially.

Today McDonalds. Tomorrow the world.

This tbqh. Just let the niggers work.

I stopped eating at McDonalds etc because of the chance of people sabotaging my food.

It's made me a lot healthier anyway since I prepare all my food myself, or on the rare occasion ill get a takeaway.

I honestly wish robots would replace fast food workers.

The service at a NigDonald's is usually terrible.

Dude. I work for a major engineering company and we have a lot of black people that work there as engineers and on the production floor. Every single one of them busts their asses everyday fighting the image the media has spread. They all hate BLM because at no point does anyone they interact with at work great them any different since they have self respect, intelligence, and drive. Don't fall for the MSM bullshit trying to divide the US so Shillary can win. True black citizens hate the niggerdom and violence just as much as the rest of us. Hell in my town cops haven't shot a black person in years and half the officers are black too. We have the same stupid blacks committing crimes but they have the sense to show respect when the cops catch them. It isn't what you see on TV and Facebook. Wake the fuck up jackass.

I think a lot more people are recognizing as fast food being for "trashy" and "low class" people so they are starting to avoid it all together.

The best part is, your order will always be wrong. No matter what you ask for you won't get it.

>Christian = chaste
>Tattoos = slut

Does not compute.

What store?

Kohls?

In fairness, McD was in trouble before he came in. He didn't have the ingenuity to cut the fat on their operations on menu.

>His biggest fail?
>Hot wings

There is a difference between niggers and blacks. Same thing with white trash and whites.

Though it's true that blacks have lower IQs on average, there are actually a lot of smart, hardworking black people in this country. They're just not a s vocal as the BLM people.

>Comment
>Discarded

> nigger engineers
In 15 years in the field i have yet to meet a single nigger engineer.

Unless you mean engineer the way garbage men are "engineers".

Kek those were so good. I miss Chicken selects and the Southern McChicken as well.

gee I wonder

I have three fast food joints near where I work, McDonalds, Wendy's, and Arby's. I always put it as if I can't afford shit and don't mind eating shit I go to McDonalds. If I have just gotten paid or saved some money I go to Arby's which is much more expensive but the food is awesome. Normally I go to Wendy's which is a little more expensive than McDonalds but the food quality is much better.

Whoa nelly

>no wonder theyre going bankrupt.
wut

Decent.

McD has been aggressively marketing to blacks for several years. This is why you see so many fatties who use welfare.

You're right. Your experience completely invalidates mine. Completely disregard the fact that there are a lot of black people that understand of course not everyone is going to like then but don't take it as an affront to their race the same way white people do when someone doesn't like them. I'm sorry if reality doesn't fit your racist narrative. Of course there are fucking feral chimps out there but they are perhaps most reviled by the black people who don't act that way. Much like the Mexicans who come here legally hate illegal immigrants since they put the work in to do shit the right way and some wetback comes along and totally invalidates all their work to be taken seriously in this country. The cherry on top being, go to a trailer park and look at those absolute wastes of flesh that call themselves white people. I won't stick up for Muslims though. Just sayin.

>that image

I fucking kekked my pants

In the fast food game, trying to appeal to trendy hipsters over families is a good way to destroy your customer base.

Fucking bus routes.
A bus route runs next to the street I grew up on. It brought the ghetto right into a peaceful, civilized white neighborhood.

With $15/hr, McDonalds will automate them away soon. Don't worry.

The dindus are probably being bussed in through public transportation.

If you live in, or just outside a major metro city...even the more affluent pockets of big cities are getting darker with shady, bussed in, employees, because Democrats who runs these larger cities, lean on local businesses to hire more dindus, or face charges of racism. So of course most businesses will cave.

This guy gets it.

They basically just mainline all the ills of the ghetto into the middle of decent areas by skipping any existing 'borders' between different towns. Without the bus lines the dindus would stay put, since vehicle care and maintenance is beyond them.

Green River? Because that one is great.