God bless america, god bless texas and god bless you Thomas

God bless america, god bless texas and god bless you Thomas.

If you want to really help a venezuelan commie send them supplies, im so happy, its been like a fucking year since i ate peas or drank milk.

kek pretty sure you posted your proxy in that thread

Claiming ID. I'll confirm on email with you bro

>t. Shitposter extreme

Not an argument.

You like the Pepe? I saw it in the dog toy aisle and thought it was appropriate.

>tfw see pupperoni care package
>tfw you realize that some venezuelans are being forced to eat their own pets
>even the pets they love

;___;

MY SAVIOR KEK

TIMESTAMP TOO

wow, this is great

I aint gonna eat my doggo ;(

I can't fucking believe it made it through customs. I thought they'd seize it for the sugar or something thinking it was cocaine.

DHL IS MAFIA, THEY ARE THE ONES SMUGGLING COCAINE TO MIAMI LOL

I had no idea things were this desperate in Venezuela. Stay stronk OP. We're rooting for you.

You're an honorary american now :^)

he gave you a dogs chewing rope. Do you have a dog or does this thomas guy just think you are as worthless as one?

Praise kek for that

Kek is the power

Look at his trip

> gibs me stuffs please!!
> I R of suffering
> venezuela cant into economics!
> U shud gibs me stuffs!

you chose marxists for your masters.
you had other choices available, you decided to go far left.

if you dont suffer, you wont learn.

This is a no bully thread newfriend

don't cut yourself on that edge man

it's a beautiful country senpai, would live in german village if possible

but they are plagued by the same shit we are, a government and an armed forces that are borderline state sanctioned gangsters.

cedros bids you well venezulanon

you seem ok to me op. wanna start a revolution and throw commies from helicopters?

I hope you never sleep hungry a single day in your life

PRAISE KEK

mostly due to their lack of intelligence but not strictly (north korea vs south korea, same people, different situations),

I'd like fucking that fat venezuelan booty though

So much fucking deodorant. Fucking 2 year supply.
my god.

he clearly didn't choose that shit you fucking idiot, that's one of the biggest flaws with democracy

#Notall/pol/locks
#boardofpeace

kid, you realize you're about to have pretty similar masters, you might want to spread the empathy around

I can trade it for literaly anything since procter and gamble aint producing shit

That's honestly why I decided to do it. I was just imagining a place where nobody has deodorant and it horrified me.

Passport photo for thomas, the non-believers and the flag collectors that play on nightmare mode.

what are you doing posting on the internet faggot?

Look I'm happy a stranger was nice enough to help you out and send basic supplies, but if you can post online, you can go outside and grow some shit or shit I don't know pick up coins or something.

I just arrived from work faggot, i work 8-5 and get like $50 at black market currency exchange rate

no, he can't do that shit. why are you on this board if you don't know dick about politics and economics? you clearly aren't trying to learn...

>Great Value
lol, you just got a bunch of Walmart food. I wouldn't even feed that shit to my dog.

no bully! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Told. kek

What do you do?

Corporate lawyer

better than nothing. plus nothing is more american than walmart

2 years without having normal milk would be underestimating it, im gonna fucking bathe in it nignog

RIP KEK

lol'd

God damn it I'm proud of Sup Forums, good luck bro, keep fighting and surviving it will get better, it has to.

>you just got a bunch of Walmart food

Walmart dry beans and Walmart powdered milk and Walmart sugar - like name brand dry beans, powdered milk, or sugar are somehow superior.

OP, where do I go to donate?

kek
Glad you're doing well venezuelan bro. Take care and your doggo also

Sure he can. I'm from a fucking 3rd world disaster worse than Venezuela(at least 10 years ago). I would grow stuff, gather materials, learn carpentry and sell/trade when people needed it.

I would tear apart electronics and use some chemicals I found near a factory that shutdown to extract the gold out of it and sell it.

Some days I went berry/mushroom picking and would kill animals. I know how it is and I'm saying 90% of people could be doing something more.

You are sweet, Venezuela. I'm sorry about what's happened to your country. Stay strong and persevere. I only wish I could ship you a rifle and some solar gear for when your electric grid takes a shit, but customs would never allow it.

> letting one take the consequences for their own decisions is "bullying"
fuck off faggot.

> muh starvation is because others dont gib enuff...
shoulda made better choices

> venezuelans as a collective fucked themselves in the ass with marxism, it's not their fault! we should bail them out again!

cuz marxism needs just one more try.
no.
the first guy who ever thought "that grizzly bear is cute! ill try and pet him!" was just naive, the 30th guy who strides towards the bear, over piles of gnawed bones, is a moron.

wrong.
we CURRENTLY have marxists in power
we are disposing of our lefties.
president trump will restore our economy to where it should be, on top.

the US didnt slide into anarchy and starvation because americans prepare for occasional catastrophes (like hurricanes or nigger presidencies) while venezuelans (like niggers) just stick their paw out and expect gibs.

My doge says hello to his venezuelan dogbro.

nice proxy faggot

kill your dog if you're starving

why are you having another mouth to feed if you can barely manage?

Muslim detected

Story? Sup Forums sent a care package to some starving Venezuelan?

t. Achmed Al Rape Bin Goat

I bet the fucking charities are run by goons

The texas based man sent the shit via dhl

Thanks bro, im hoping it will

I will

I guess you didnt live in a big 4 mill city, that shit is impossible in caracas

Id gladly take the solar panels kek

>t. McEdge

Woof mamaguevo

Is this a meme for venezuelan posters?

Because hes a fucking alarm when someone is near the door ahmed

Yep

They're not starving starving. If food was really in short supply the Venezuelans would be murdering, clawing, shanking, and fighting anyone in order to survive.

Food is a powerful motivator.

>dub dubs

If you're serious, you HAVE TO USE DHL.

I used a service called Parcelmonkey and they set up the DHL shipment. I dunno how it works but it was cheaper than on the DHL website.

What did you get exactly OP? Or if the dude that sent it to you is here, tell us.

Really sweden? Get your shit together.

Google cumana saqueos, tucupita saqueos or venezuela looting

The opening post pic isnt gud ress?

He did.

He's a fucking limey.

Wrong thread and wrong poster, leafcuck

Just basic shit. Deodorant, dried peas, beans, sugar, milk, dog treats and toys.

good work fellow texasbro.

t. dallas

I'll give you a hint I am sort of like an indian except I'm not. (look like a north indian would but I'm not indian).

There were millions in my city too, in a horrible apartment falling apart apartment that had electricity 50% of the time. I had to walk/run for a dozen miles and more before I could get to any of that. My bike would always get stolen so there was no point in getting one again. I made a makeshift ghetto bike and even that got stolen.

The best decision ever was to go to a neighboring country and straight to an American embassy.

Look all these faggots in this thread will be eating their microwaved meal(oven cooked if we're going gourmet tonight), they're gonna jack off to some shit on their smartphone/pc and then they're going to sleep and repeating it. Their life is easy, we get that.

But the fact remains that you could be doing better even if you think you can't. There's always something smarter and better that you can do and it will make you more intelligent in the long run.

roger that, sounds good

I'm amazed that someone from a country that's let in so many dogs is being so cruel about somebody else's.

REKT

>All that deodorant
Kek

BTFO

This, it's basically a commodity when you get down to dry goods

You are taking it for granted. Shit is vital if it is scarce. Can be traded too.

I approve of the protein bars. Double thumbs up.

I'll DHL you things then friedel. Show ,everyone more. I want to see your house etc... really how bad is it

Kek, you're probably on a watchlist now.

Help me get a Venezuelan girlfriend to marry and I will show you with whatever wal-mart foods you want.

Im not leaving man, and all the things you mention ive suffered them to some degree too, the thing that pains me more is taking my mom abroad when shes already 60 atm and my fucking dog, i wont run with them to an American embassy asking for asylum, i might leave when she passes away.

And i cant leave even if i had the money cause theres an uber currency control in place so i cant get a single dollar much less enough to get a fucking plane ticket

I would rather be Venezuela now rather than being a depressed shut in

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

I always knew we Americans had it in us

Those survival food packs you can pick up with lots of dehydrated stuff aren't bad options, either. But yeah, basic shit you'd get here at a pharmacy = luxury over there now.

It's almost like there is no real crisis and it's all being fabricated and sensationalized!

So they can overthrow Maduro and then install a CIA puppet.

This fag has internet, electricity, a dog that looks healthy, and all the sudden it's "people are starving and hunting rats" in the news because Venezuela is not a "friendly" country to the U.S.

BUT MUH DEODORANT!!!

Forgot to add the shipping company still got it to his home too. LE EBIL MADURO

Thats my dispense you fucking leafcuck, also if i lived in a nice place does that mean i aint starving? I can show you my fridge too

Yeah sure, fabricated, 5h lines to get a loaf of bread you leftie faggot, electricity and internet are the only ways to have fun, since i cant even go out past 6pm without getting mugged

Read the thread, dhl is smuggling shit all over the world, they get priority in every custom ever. he could have sent it via normal mail but it woukd have been stolen by the national guard

this thread literally made me cry
we should all be helping out our bros

Bravo. You are a good man Thomas.

Spread the redpill. Help each other.

show us the fridge homes.

So how would someone another Sup Forumsack be able to hook up a Venezuelan brother in need? I don't want to be giving anything to some shithead in a barrio. Some guy with a cute, young wife....

Im the one crying 100% milk tears right now, even when stupid people post and try to discourage people helping others

Ask for timestamps and 0 paypal cause its hard to sell that shit over here, it took me weeks to transform some paypal bucks into steam cards then into local currency, so if you donate paypal itll PROBABLY end up in ebays or amazons pockets

I lurked venezuelan threads and started recognizing this user more and more. Then he talked about there being no deodorant and I just said fuck it and DHLed him some shit.

Just lurk the late night venezuelan threads.

Just come to a poor area of Miami basically the same thing but with 1st world plumbing and electricity.
well.. you guys decided to have all of those kids. I live in Miami and oh man Colombian, Venezuelan girls etc even if they're a little Americanized are huge sluts. I mean they're always horny and want the dick.

I bet a girl would suck your cock and do anal for a stick of that deodorant.

Best of luck though it was a nice gesture.

Pasta hoarder edition

Post full of common sense.

that guy is dense af (pic related)

In 1997, 7 years after the communist regime collapsed, the new government brought my country to total economic collapse. I was 13 or 14 at that time, I remember my parents waking up at 4AM to go wait for 4 to 8h on a line for a SINGLE FUCKING LOAF OF BREAD.

People like this cuck here and the other idiots ITT have never experienced real strife.

Nothing in stores, currency rapidly devaluing, etc. I was a stupid teen, but I can;t imagine how my parents felt.

Shit was tough. Trust me, it will change eventually.

Based Venezuela bro, based Thomas and based Sup Forums.

>Freezing peppers.

They last longer like that, you sweet voiced individual

>putting ketchup in the fridge

just waiting on other venezuelans to confirm conditions

I wish you could move to Brazil, brother. But there are a lot of shit going on here too, commies are the fucking devil.