Eternal Arsenal Thread

im actually tired of this shit memes aside. Im really tired of losing to absolutely dogshit teams. This team will never get better unless wenger dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/arsenal-transfer-news-alexis-sanchez-mesut-ozil-arsene-wenger-new-contract-a8156066.html
si.com/soccer/2018/01/13/arsene-wenger-remains-adamant-hell-stay-arsenal-next-season-he-aims-tie-ozil-contract
twitter.com/MailSport/status/952499318266712064
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw wenger is immortal

> OptaJoe: 3 - Arsenal have lost the last three Premier League games that Alexis Sanchez hasn't played any part in - 0-1 at Stoke, 1-2 at Watford and today against Bournemouth 1-2. Missed.

ayyyyy

SOON

>stoke, watford, and bournemouth
jesus christ. this is so confusing, why doesn't Wenger just buy 1(one) good player? Why does he keep buying complete SHIT

Keep your dirty paws away from Malcom.

You'll ruin him like you ruined every other player since Fibreglass/RVP.

spot the pirate

K E K
E
K

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YO HOLD UP LEMME CATCH MY BREATH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I RATE OZIL

>LE SPICY MEME

>AGENT CECH RUINING ARSENAL FROM THE INSIDE

>LE GIROO IS A GOOD STRIKER

>ZERO CLS

>2 TROPHIES IN 10 YEARS

>MEDIOCRE SMALL CLUB

>RELEVANT

>FIRST AND LAST ACTUAL CHANCE TO EVER WIN THE LEAGUE AGAIN

lads im dying someone help me
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why is Charles Manson back from the grave, and dressed as a pirate?

>Lacazette had 0 shots
So is he a bust or what?

The absolute STATE of Arsenal.

>ARSEanal

ARSENAL ARE SLIPPING

he's a championship-tier forward

20 years from now Arsene Wenger will be managing the team from his urn on the sidelines

is anyone honestly surprised

Hahahahhahahaha. What a shit club supported by autistic mongs.

>lol look, that nigger has play 4 more years here!

If you don't shoot you can't miss

since when small clubs get regular threads in 4chans?

>crossing to a manlet striket
I said it when they signed him but Lacashit is truly a lower league stadpadding striker.

Oh well, at least this means he'll fuck off in the summer and we won't have to endure another season of this garbage.

hahahahahaha that picture is perfect

No, it doesn’t mean that

I wish I was this optimistic.

user....

Why not just accept that you're not as good as you think you are and you lost to a team that is closer to your level than you want to admit.

What's the point of this general now that there's no reason to bandwagon arsenal?

WELCOME TO MANCHESTER CITY ●●ALEXIS SANCHEZ ●● BEST GOALS AND SKILLS

Hey kid, heard you were talking shit

Because we're fucking rich.

No point, it's like having a general for Notts County. Shit club, shit fans

Fresh from the oven:

independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/arsenal-transfer-news-alexis-sanchez-mesut-ozil-arsene-wenger-new-contract-a8156066.html
si.com/soccer/2018/01/13/arsene-wenger-remains-adamant-hell-stay-arsenal-next-season-he-aims-tie-ozil-contract

that was mean, alexis

100% sure Claude is gonna call Ty a nigger today

loving it
fuck arsenal

This Arsenal side is dreadful without Alexi. Absolutely dreadful.

If it didn't happen at 10-2, it's never gonna happen.

i honestly laughing we managed lose to fucking Mememouth

>picking Chess over Ospina

>be a grown man
>respected and honored
>support arsenal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's as Mourinho said when asked about Laca. Laca is just a penalty box finisher. He does not have strength, height or pace to go up against any non-farmer defender.

>fucking jungle chink muslim island
>we
Can't make this shit up

>ospina got scored by an American
>Twice

hehehehehe

Could not give a shit if every single one of these players left next summer. We should give a new manager a fresh start.

No fucking way Ramsey is worth that much

but this is Arsenal general you obsessed ABA

>sweden calling anyone muslim island
lmao

>Ospina

top kek

reminder Wenger got rid of Sczesny for him

even Arsenal's youth GKs (Matt Macey, Emiliano Martínez) are better than Ospina, no joke

*kroenke is fucking rich

You are not "we" with a club on the other fucking side of the globe you fucking moron.

No joke, I think a new manager could get rid of 50% of the squad. Shows how terrible this team is. Fucking hell wenger

Check out our revenue.

>being this new
>d-did i fit-in yet g-guys
sod of cunt

>5 minutes left
>Lacazette dropping deep trying to be a playmaker

Any other club would've shipped them out to West Brom a long time ago

Liverpool will pay it.

He's a britbong.

Why doesn't he leave /arse/

Kroenke invests fuck-all in the club. You'd know this if you weren't an ABA shitposting here only because of the loss.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

Wow. Oh wow.

He'll leave when you stop posting Cara.

I can't tell if this is the just haircut or just his haircut.

>Arsenal defending

I miss Arshavin

Same question I have about you

wtf my dudes that was like watching under19 arsenal

Reminder that Arsenal """"""""""""""legend""""""""""""" Thierry Henry actively helped today's opponents in getting a victory over Arsenal

twitter.com/MailSport/status/952499318266712064

Lacazette is goddamn shit btw. I don't want anyone of you ever try to sweet-talk any of the shitters you hype up. 9 games without a goal, fuck off.

>but he gets no service

Literally missed a 1v1 vs. Chelsea

>has to drop back because the others are shit
Kane drops back in his team and still scores goals. Also does he need to get tap-ins before he scores a goal? Because he has missed tap-ins.

And he also drops back when Alexis and Özil are playing.

Absolute shithouse, goddamn French Jermain Defoe was too much of a compliment for this hoe, he's the French Darren Bent.

You now remember the time when we bought Ozil

Good for Henry

And? Every single former Arsenal player on TV absolutely hates Arsenal, with a passion, everybody knows that. Ian Wright is currently having the time of his life.

Based Henry leading the WOB resistance. I still miss him every day.

Retarded as fuck but even more retarded that you left Cech in

back in 2008 i thought "hey, it might be fun watching how arshavin's gonna do in england"
little did i know i was signing for a lifetime of misery

>tfw everyone is leaving this sinking ship, even those who aren't here anymore
>tfw everyone but Wenger

barcelona's legend henry

miss me yet?

Who better? Who will come to Arsenal without CL?

look jewmaican, I usually berate you for caraposting, but this pic really got me bothered. Maybe Cara possesses some redeemable quality, just like [spoiler]wonga[/spoiler]

She's very beautiful

Xhaka cost £40 million

>no defensive midfielder
classic wenger

'two holding midfielders'

>Arsene Wenger on Alexis Sanchez: "Half in, half out, you never know this kind of situation during the transfer period. That is why I decided to focus on the game.

Who else here /whitenationalist/, /traditional gender roles/ and /WENGERTHEFUCKOUT/?

do you think wenger even knows that he's the problem?

Wenger is like Ty

i am also 17

Would you sniff her arsehole if she asked you to?

Butland