What is your opinion on Trump's latest tweet? Is he right?

What is your opinion on Trump's latest tweet? Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

neoeugenics.net/IQgenes.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1 post by this ID

This guy really loves Israel doesn't he?

on a serious note, there's nothing wrong with supporting israel. israel is the frontline of the free west against islam. if we lose israel to islam, the frontline will move closer to us, and islam will grow stronger.

>Implying Jews aren't worse then muslims

I've had enough of this meme. Bulgaria/Greece are the frontline against Islam(Turkey). Israel becoming muslims wouldn't affect us in any way

AYYOOO DONALD

>I'MA LET YOU FINNISH

BUT

>HITLER HAD THE MOST PRO-ISRAEL PLATFORM OF ALL TIME

#burnpile

Reminder that Obama has been trying to fuck Bibi over with leftist subversion. Trump probably made a deal with him.

>if we lose israel to islam

... then we won't need to destabilize autocratic Middle Eastern regimes for Israel's benefit. This means fewer refugees and a safer West.

He has to suck Israel dick because faggots like you guys have unjustly associated him with antisemitism.

I don't think Trump knows so much about Israel or americans view on Israel.

Many americans are tired of Israel having so much influence on the american foreign policy and that Israel get so much gibs from the american government.

I don't see how he can win voters with a platform like that. Jews and neocons won't vote for him anyway.

Instead, he should talk about how the republican platform will be the most pro-american of all time.

Yeah I'm sure letting his daughter have nice healthy jewish babbies is all part of his 2016 presidential race.

מחיקה זו

>Many americans are tired of Israel having so much influence on the american foreign policy

Wrong. Majority don't give a shit about Israel because its so far away. You are misinformed and I can't blame you seeing as you don't even live in the US and take your pol hugbox as what real americans are feeling.

what do the jews do that's so bad? they have a higher IQ than us, they have a higher income than us, they don't bomb us, they don't behead us, they fight for freedom against islam, and there's very few of them in the west. jews are everything we stand for.

it's much milder than in israel. the difference between the two cultures in israel is way bigger than between greece and turkey.

>Turkey
>Islam

You'd be surprised desu, from what Ive seen its only poor people and retarded erdogan fans who are religious. I know some turkish people who hate islam and erdogan, countrys divided basically

GREATEST ALLY

you gotta at least be fair here, almost every roach is muslim. but my point still stands. the cultural differences between israelis and palestines are much bigger than between turks and bulgarians. there's a reason israel has been at war almost constantly since the 50's.

>Trump supported this over based Webb, Jeb, Rand or even Bernie.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend until that enemy is dead and then he becomes my enemy again.

>He playing the game.
TOP KEK.

>oh vey red star, what an antisemetic NAZI!
>You dumb fucks, Trump loves Israel

Are you really this retarded or is this your first day as a shill?

>Sheldon Shekelstein, we need more shekels. Please and thank you.

JEWSA

>JEWSA

JEWSA

>JEWSA

JEWS

>JEWS

JEWS

>JEWS

Who knew that a smart, successful, alpha male would support Israel?

Israel's IQ is 92 brah.

> israel is the frontline of the free west against islam. if we lose israel to islam, the frontline will move closer to us, and islam will grow stronger.
We said this very thing about Mudslimes defending against Commies and look how that turned out.

Israel fucks over the US.
And Jews collectively work to fuck over the west.
If they didn't do this I wouldn't give a shit. But since they do they're far worse than Muslims.

>left calls him a nazi literally every minute of everyday

>duh Sup Forums BTFO Trump likes Israel

Go fuck yourself, faggot.

fuck you kike

Only commie faggots and mentally deficient Hitlerite schmucks are anti-Zionist.

are you going to give me a counterargument or not? idiot.

ashkenazi jews have the highest average IQ in the world with 110. and the average IQ of israel as a country is lower because the muslim arabs are bringing them down.

doubt you got a source on that sexy mspaint infograph senpai

You mean ashkenazi jews enrolled in Ivy League universities, which is what made up the sample group of the study on which your number is based of. Either way 110 is low for Sup Forums standards.

I'm pro-Israel in the sense that I think all Jews the world over should just fuck off to there and not ruin everybody else's countries. Then America should completely cut all ties because it's a parasitic enitity that doesn't benefit us in any way, shape or form. Let them fight their own bullshit sand wars.

This is why no one likes Dutch people.

no, it goes for ashkenazi jews all over the world. you're literally using the same argument against jews as a BLM protester uses against whites.

A Mexican Intellectual.

neoeugenics.net/IQgenes.htm

Ashkenazi Jews only make up a small percentage of Israel's population BTW.

Looks pretty good.

about 40 percent or more

What you think of Trump's latest tweet?

Don't argue with him. It's fruitless. Hardline Anti-Semites are the we wuz kangz of white people.

>Jews Control Everything
>But they have lower iqs

>Jews run the Media, Hollywood and everything else.
>But Jews aren't creative like whites and need to parasite off of them.

>Whites Created Everything, they didn't steal it from the blacks (true)
>But Jews stole everything from white people.

It's funny how much race realists love science, evolution and statistics when it comes to blacks, but when it comes to Jews it's all muh feels and muh subversion.

lets see
>oy vey jews did 911 gas all kikes
or
>i love israel and jews but boy i sure do hate foreigners lobbying our government and taking advantage of our military

Yes.

There is nothing wrong with Israel.

>inb4 mudslime apologists

>when it comes to Jews it's all muh feels and muh subversion
strawman

are you really going to ignore the rest of his post and this entire article?

not an argument

Fuck off schlomo

America, don't fuck this up, please vote Trump for all of us :^)

>one whole post

deflection