Why do Europeans hate when new worlders are proud of and take an interest in their heritage?

Why do Europeans hate when new worlders are proud of and take an interest in their heritage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same reason people hate Europeans for taking interest in their Aryan heritage

Leaves fall every winter but trees remain standing

Woah

because your interest in our cultures and societies are based off ignorant stereotypes and also most of you are mutts so you are basically larping as the one you find most interesting

Pretty much

Sorry not Europeans, Germanic peoples*

It's more than just larping, aside from the Bostonian Irish many new worlders might have familial cultural traditions kept alive, some parts of the US were German speaking in the past

Yeah, in like 1650 or so. By a bit of extension, we'd find it cringy too if for example the English would suddenly start LARPing as North Germans/Dutch/Danes

Because it's fake and gay.

Your ancestors left the country because they hated it here and they hated the people they left behind.

You yourselves hate our culture.

So what's the fucking part of our heritage that you like so fucking much? The stone buildings?

You're like those rich immigrants from from shithole counties who talk about how proud they are of being x ethnicity, but then at the same time talk about how subhuman everyone is back home and how their country is a shithole controlled by a dictator. Again, what exactly is the part of that ethnicity that you are proud of, exactly?

Look I don't disagree, wewuzzing is just a natural response to provocation

Tell black people they have no civilization and they cling on to a fake Egyptian one

tell a white who doesn't care about his history "fuck wypipo you are all racist" and soon some will wewuz just to spite, difference is they might have legit ties to Europe even if shaky

Canada and the US both have very interesting histories though. They might not be has extensive as the old world, but both nations have done things that are worth being proud of. It isn't wrong to be interested in your background, but it just screams insecurity in who you are as a citizen of your own nation if you use it as a point of pride. If you can't find pride in being a citizen of a new world country either: A. Do something and try to accomplish something great that so that you can make you country proud or B. Move to whatever place you were identify best with, since you clearly don't want to be known as a Canadian or American.

>Your ancestors left the country because they hated it here and they hated the people they left behind.

Uh most Old World immigrants I know (plenty of whom are still living including my grandparents) liked the people and the culture just fine, they just found a better life in the USA (aka more money and opportunities).

Sorry you are a retard.

Don't project so hard it makes you look autistic

>Your ancestors left the country because they hated it here and they hated the people they left behind
Which ones?
I seem to recall most of the European migrants coming here for economic reasons, as a result of displacement from wars or famines, or religious persecution

>You yourselves hate our culture
Which is why I suppose families keep traditions from the various cultures that blended together here
Because the fucking hate it. Brilliant.

>So what's the fucking part of our heritage that you like so fucking much?
Holidays, clothing, habits and mannerisms, or just blatant stereotypes are the usual reasons why people do that
It's indulging in traditions that one would have some relation to, but the more stereotypical it gets the more you can suspect there isn't a real connection there

>You're like those rich immigrants from from shithole counties who talk about how proud they are of being x ethnicity, but then at the same time talk about how subhuman everyone is back home and how their country is a shithole controlled by a dictator
???
I never realized an Frenchman could be proud of his people's history and disagree with the current state of affairs in France, w h o a

Why are Canadians/Americans so awful and unfunny?

> you are mutts so you are basically larping as the one you find most interesting
Butt what if you aren't a mut though ?

If you are fully Italian why shouldn't you take an interest in Italian culture?

Snobbish retardation

>They left because of more money and opportunities?

That means exactly the same thing. They left because they wanted to live in a country with a different kind of culture, especially when it comes to earning a living.

So they hated the way things work here, but they loved the pancakes!

Get stuffed. Dutch diaspora are always the same kind of arrogant pricks.

The only exceptions are the few who come here to study, because they cannot afford to go to American universities. They are not arrogant because their families have failed in their pursuit of their American dream and their family back home in the Netherlands prospered more than they did.

>That means exactly the same thing. They left because they wanted to live in a country with a different kind of culture, especially when it comes to earning a living.

Nah they hated:
-The incredible and extreme poverty
-The extreme and seemingly endless warfare
-The oppressive dictatorships
-The famines

They took their culture with them and added it to the melting pot of America, passing on tradition to their kids and grandkids. Europe is becoming a melting pot too. Get over it.

Oh yeah and with warfare comes also extreme genocide. Not like USA is perfect, but Europe's last genocide was what? ~20 years ago?

Seriously.

Oooh now I remember you
You're the Dutchman with irrational hatred for any foreigner with interest in the Netherlands

Get stuffed

if they are decent people, I'm ok
if they are also really interested in their "heritage", I actually enjoy.

fact is most heritage fags are annoying dumb wiggers

EUROPEANS AND THE WHITE RACE WILL PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES

nobody ""hates"" it, it's just something easy to shit on
some of you are annoying tho
got some distant relatives that were born in the states and although hardly being able to name 5 romanian cities and say "hello, what's up" in romanian, they won't shut the fuck up about how proud they are of their heritage
they also love to lecture me about how we need to be more tolerant with the poor opressed gypsies """"""'back home""""""""

Because it's a non committal roleplaying for the most part.
No language, no proper knowledge, complete lack of understanding of the modern culture.
It's now even about new worlders, it's about diaspora in general.
You don't get to rap like a real nigga if you never been in the ghetto, know what I'm saying.

They're mad that there are Europeon Whites like me who aren't subservient to muzzies nor oppressive taxed

We're literally better than them in every way

Newspapers in Milwaukee were published in German until WW2

The Boston Globe newspaper was grossly supportive of IRA terrorists, even after The Troubles ended. muh heritage fags are real.

youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw

Being Dutch is more than a nationality. And its more than genetic heritage.

Being Dutch is being part of a culture that you dont share.
Thats why people are very sceptical when Americans (the continent) pretend to be European.

Because they would rather think Africans and Arabs immigrants are Europeans too and it only matters that they are born there. If new worlders start celebrating their European origins then it makes no sense to them.

We call Moroccans Moroccans. And Turks Turks.

Not Arabic-Netherlanders.

A superiority complex, being loud, annoying and unfunny because you take it to seriously and skin so thin you can see through it.

Because yuros are self loathing cucks.

I have never seen this. No one seems to find it odd when an Aussie, Kiwi, or Canadian says they are Germanic, French, Anglo, Italian, etc. They only seem to care when it's the yanks doing it.

*takes the knee*

*bumps dat yung lil*

jej

scientists have predicted what the average kiwi will look like in 2050, and it's beautiful :)

>by 2050

uce we've looked like the cuz since 2004

What has Obama been doing since leaving office anyway?

he moved back to his native kenya to live life as a kalahari bushman

How can someone survive with those genes?