How do we reduce gun deaths and mass shootings without infringing on second amendment rights?

How do we reduce gun deaths and mass shootings without infringing on second amendment rights?

How are we supposed to address these mass shootings without enforcing gun control and banning guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2015/10/15/le-ministere-de-l-interieur-livre-enfin-les-chiffres-de-la-delinquance_4790212_4355770.html
lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2014/11/10/97001-20141110FILWWW00409-baisse-de-la-criminalite-aux-usa.php)
youtu.be/sNye7irPf0k?t=3m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=mU38QDKmiTk
youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get rid of blacks.

thread

Crimes already been going down steadily for like 20 years, it's a non issue.

Fpbp, but the normies wouldn't let us

We border mexico and imported blacks

The constitution was written to govern free-thinking human beings. It can't be applied to mongrels

Ban democrats and dindus from owning guns...

Put a age limit on pistols and semi autos

Firearm safety training as part of high-school curriculum nationwide.

Mandatory gun safety classes in schools

this

Stop subsidizing single motherhood with welfare.

Also mass murder rates don't appear to be affected by public policy.

It's not guns that are the problem, its the people who violent. Even if you took guns away, we would still have bombings, stabbings, and arson

Mass shootings are an irrelevant statistical anomaly blown out of proportion by a bloodthirsy media.

Violence in general could be best addressed by legalizing all drugs then treating their abuse as a medical problem. Moving to a voucher system for schooling would also help a lot. Unfortunately the right will never go for the former and the left will never go for the latter.

If you repeal the 2nd, you can't infringe on the second.

ez nxt questy mate.

Deport all blacks.
Then we would have the gun violence rate of any no-gunz european country.

As a secret agent I cannot reveal the exact method and science but it has to do with cross generating bullets with watermelon

Overall crime has been on a downward slide for decades.

If you remove inner city black on black and other minority crime its a STEEP decline.

Realistically, a handful of crazy people going crazy is a small price to pay for our god granted freedom to bear arms.

A more viable solution would be a complete mental healthcare overhaul, education to reduce the mental health stigma and more accurate and comprehensive diagnosis of current patients.

Institute Giuliani era policing strategies in the "affected" areas.

Remove nigger. Go back to pre-1980s funding for mental health institutions

>then treating their abuse as a medical problem

>further burden an already overburdened medical system
genius

but gun crimes have reduced. if anything, put more guns in the hands of (law-abiding) citizens.

Ditch driver's education, make it an elective as it is not a right to graduation.
Constitution test supposedly to get into high school should be expanded upon in high school where a quarter of P.E. is dedicated to rifle training at 16, instead of driving instruction.

When the housing bubble popped, all those nice new houses in my hometown got put up for section ape. Guess what happened?

Your national homicide rate (4.2 homicides per year per 100000 citizens) is way higher than the one of Marseille (3.4 homicides per year per 100000 citizens). Fucking Marseille. The shittiest muslim hellhole of France. You still have a very strong violence problem.

the problem is really only a big deal within certain demographics. so, ask how you address those demographics. that's a different discussion.

the fact is - and i'm still waiting for people on Sup Forums to pick up on this - and i'll keep shouting it from the... captcha-tops... until they hear and understand... is this...

we are nation that puts freedom first. freedom is inherently dangerous. in other words, i'm saying, give up. STOP trying to reduce gun deaths. it's not a problem we should be trying to solve. it's not important. gun deaths don't matter. everyone dies anyways.

yeah, it sucks that fucked up shit happens sometimes. but that's life. and it's a small price to pay for knowing that if worst comes to worst, we have guns in our closets we can go to, and we're not just helpless lambs led to the slaughter. that is what is important to the american spirit.

and, i say, to the human spirit. every living creatures most basic right, the most primitive thing that can't, that should not be, that is the very worst to take from them, is the RIGHT to FIGHT.

at all costs, at any cost, we MUST preserve the right to fight. and it's not part of a piece of paper. it's not given by permission. it's a right that we all, every human, has.

in closing i will end with two quotes from notable americans.

"is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? forbid it, almighty god. i know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death" -patrikc henry

"those who would trade a measure of freedom for a measure of freedom, deserve and will receive neither" - benjamin franklin

You should've lived in California. We have a super ultra low occurrence of negroe.

>moving to a voucher system for schooling would also help a lot
How so?

(Source : mobile.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2015/10/15/le-ministere-de-l-interieur-livre-enfin-les-chiffres-de-la-delinquance_4790212_4355770.html and lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2014/11/10/97001-20141110FILWWW00409-baisse-de-la-criminalite-aux-usa.php)

don't worry about it frog. our national homocide rate would be 1.4 or something, if all non whites vanished. the vast majority of lawful white people that don't mess around with violent people from slums and don't do retarded things have pretty much a 0% chance of getting shot. yes, if you involve yourself in drug dealing, gang shit, bad areas, your chances go up pretty quick.

but you know what? even if it was like you thought, where people are worried about getting shot when they go to work or the store (they're not) it's STILL worth it to us to preserve our right to own guns just as they are, and for every state except NY and CA, gun laws have been steadily and gradually loosening for a decade now.

in any case, its not your problem, or your nation. you want to live a certain way... we don't agree with it but its not our nation, so, our opinions don't matter.

>voucher system
Fuck you leaf. No vouchers wont leave bad schools out of business and fucking no I dont want fucked up ghetto children attending school in good communities because it will make the good schools go to shit.
So no you fucking leaf. Thats a horrible idea. Holy fucking shit.

That is California. Contra Costa County.

get rid of gun free zones since that is where most of the mass shootings seem to happen. also have more generous self defence and stand your ground laws.

You poor poor fellow. Move south or north or anywhere else in California.

>How are we supposed to address these mass shootings without enforcing gun control and banning guns?

I know the murderers are mostly blacks, but a lot of times, blacks kill whites. What I means is that your niggers are way more violent than our sandniggers (crime rate in Saint-Louis and Detroit is around 50 murders/year/100000 citizens), and our sandniggers are drug dealers jihadists. The situation could probably be better if you took measures

By enforcing the laws that you have already been given by congress.

>your niggers are way more violent than our sandniggers
You are aware that our "nigger population " is shrinking and you muslim population is growing right?
You also are aware that jihadi terrorism is growing right?

Like gun control? Gun control doesn't do shit to stop murders or crime in general, in fact it's more often used to prevent crime from occuring. So why would we want to restrict a citizens ability to prevent themselves from becoming a victim?

well yeah, not implying we don't have a problem.

but there's this cult of lunacy across the western world that prevents us from doing very simple and humane things such as offer 5000 dollars to anyone to be sterilized. totally voluntary and would reduce the amount of poor and poverty and misery in our societies by large fractions with 100 years.

nobody wants to ask why black people used to have families and stuff, because that's to touch the sacred cow of the 'gibsmedat' welfare state that 'white people owe to them' even if it's clearly destroying them.

i guess we have to want to fix it before we can fix it. so it goes.

>froggy believes criminals respond to surrender.

You can't. That's like saying, "how do you stop all wars?" You fucking can't. People have been killing each other since the beginning of people. How full of themselves does someone have to be to think they can stop it?

I moved already. More liberals here but the neighborhood I live in now is majority Asian/white. Planning on moving out of state to somewhere with better gun laws and more conseratives .

You could try utah, I just don't know you'll find any opportunity there.

Rubber bullets for everybody

Nerf the population. Only feelings will be hurt at that point.

The nature of our legal philosophy is NOT to presume to permanently solve problems through mandatory programs that attack rights. That would be how tyranny works. The American idea is to recognize the existence of reality, refuse to give the government credit for what it has not done (and refuse it permission for what it can not do), and accept natural limitations.

>gun free zones

I didn't mention gun control. I don't think it would work in the US. I said "measures".

Yeah, it seems that the best places have few job prospects unless you are extremely skilled or know people. I plan on moving when I transfer from community college here to finish my degree somewhere else. Hopefully I'll get connections where I move to that will lead to a career.

We've had gun control in the US since the Civil War, but still maintained the right to bear arms.

Bill O'Reilly says it pretty well at 3:35 in this video:

youtu.be/sNye7irPf0k?t=3m35s

It's fucking easy. Why do you think there was no problem at all until recently??
#blaxit
#buildawall

Who the fuck let all these mother fucking minorities into a system only white people can handle?????

>How do we reduce gun deaths
Why should we be interested in keeping more gang bangers alive?
That would be like stopping the good work of Planned Parenthood?

>You also are aware that jihadi terrorism is growing right?
I know, that's why I think it's quite a "performance" that your niggers are 10 times more violent than our sandniggers without being muslims.

The War on Drugs and the cracking down on criminals by enforcing minor crime laws actually did lower violent crime rates. The goal wasn't to imprison people who dindu nuffin, it targeted criminals by enforcing the law on relatively minor crimes (like public urination, possession of marijuana), with the logic being that people that commit minor crimes also tend to commit more serious crimes. It totally worked, too.

Sorry, this being a thread on "gun deaths" I assumed you were suggesting gun control.

no restrictions on any weapons, just go in and buy one without any questions. any age, criminal status, gender, creed, religion

carry anywhere, white house, airports, schools you name it

make it law for everyone to carry at least one gun, that way no one gets hurt

Most of the murder is focused in densely populated urban areas with low % white population.

gun control just like a prohibition law

gang and drug cartel make money this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=mU38QDKmiTk

>your niggers are 10 times more violent than our sandniggers
What I mean to say, is that you'll likely see an increase in violence in your nation in the coming years.
You have no idea what the terrorists have planned for you

Look at this chart and then look at this video...

youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4

Then you will see the real problem that so many people are trying to hide from you knowing...

Np
It didn't work enough visibly
Violence in Marseille will probably not increase though since they are already 100% muslims and has had jihadists problems since the 90's.

By putting violent and dangerous people behind bars until they are no longer violent nor dangerous. Releasing dangerous and violent criminals just because their time is up is dogmatically retarded.

It's your culture. Other countries have lots of guns and don't go around blasting at each other all day. You guys have a culture of violence and paranoia.

Ban niggers.

Okay. You're correct frenchy. The muslims will assimilate and the violence will end.
France will be a shining example of just how possible it is for multiculturalism to successfully convert muslim extremist to french nationalism.

i'd like to say that in a society true-er and closer to gods natural order, nobody would 'buy' weapons. it'd just be obvious that any man who could be trusted with one would be issued one, since every man or almost every man would serve in the military for at least a few years in their youth and then have a week of maintenance training annually.

like, the system we have, where anyone at all can get a gun, is necessary because we're a free, largely disordered society. in a more ordered, smaller, high trust, homogenous society where everyone had a place and everyone worked hand in hand with each other, like, everyone would know that dylann aint right and keep an eye on him and not just let him have a gun and it'd be a known thing, but honesty? those kinds of people would probably be almost totally absent in a close community.

>The muslims will assimilate and the violence will end.
>France will be a shining example of just how possible it is for multiculturalism to successfully convert muslim extremist to french nationalism.
That's not going to happen, and that's not what I said. The muslims don't have to "integrate" in Marseille since Marseille is a muslim city, it's not really à French city anymore.
The jihadist violence risks will be way higher around Paris and in the North of France in the next décade, but Marseille is already lost

>Gun laws
>Working
Pick one

Firearms allow you to make a poor decision, far faster than any other form of armament, baring radio detonators and irreversible actions. Specious arguments the likes of "well why haven't they banned cars yet?" Serve only to devalue your credibility and imbue levity where none should be found. Try driving a fucking Toyota four runner through the woods hunting deer and see if you hit bag limit. the only difference between a law abiding citizen and someone standing trial for murder one is a cheating spouse. Fix mental illness. Unforseen or traumatic changes to the quality of life, such as a lost job, cheating spouse, divorce or sudden lost of a loved one, can all lead to people using weapons to harm rather than save. BY AND FAR the majority of crimes are committed with legally purchased weapons that have been stolen from their owner. Making the owner responsible for crimes committed with his firearm will reduce the rate of unsecured and stolen weapons. Further reducing illicit access to legally owned weapons.

Oh, and yeah... ban all niggers (of all colors) there's more felonious white trash in one square mile of west Virginia, Than a dumpster behind a paper plate factory. As well as all the hues in Brazil and the bogans in antipodean Australasia. All the kahzar and gypo in Europe and such...

#blaxit

building the wall and removing illegal beaners

Repeal all the gun laws. Get rid of gun free zones.