Legion

So is Patrick Stewart going to be in this or not?

youtube.com/watch?v=nsmTReftEt8

The tone of the conversation seems to be that PS knows about it but hasn't been asked to be in it yet.

So....what are they going to do in terms of X-Men plot? Or do you think they'll even go there with it? I get the feeling that David is an unreliable narrator, and this all takes place in his head prior to Xavier's arrival on Muir Island

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5Oft63JSDc
screengeek.net/2017/03/19/anthony-mackie-says-marvel-tv-movie-crossover-wouldnt-work/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>So is Patrick Stewart going to be in this or not?

We don't know.

They said it takes place in a different universe and wouldn't be the same Xavier from the movies.

Started reading the sauce material for Legion, I'd never read X-men comics before.

Didn't like the New Mutants, found them really dull, though the art style was pretty cool.

Reading Legacy now, the art style is meh but the content is interesting so far

He is scheduled for death later this year.

i dont care. it would be just a shitty fanservice, eventhough this show is not for the x-men movie (classic capshit) fans

kek

He'll be fine

Has he finally covered his belly?

is that this nigger?
youtube.com/watch?v=i5Oft63JSDc

idrc

Really? The wiki page said it is connected to the film universe.

not in my headcanon

Some cast have said to watch for an end/mid credits scene next week. Prof X might be there.

>1 like

So David is a bong. I thought his rational sides accent was a bit too good.

Actor is a bong

David in the comics is Scottish though

No fucking idea why they're making him have an american accent.

If this season turns out to be all in his head then I hope he has his normal accent in season 2

Connected like Netflix Marvel is connected to the movies but will never crossover and are completely unrelated.

He's Scottish? Charles is English and McTagart is an American CIA agent. Where does Scotland come from?

For the accent it's probably from being adopted.

That's the way it seems in Legacy anyway, he's scottish in the sense that he was born and raised on Muir Island iirc, and his dialogue is written with a scottish accent

Case in point

I'm pretty sure I read that's what the creator originally said but he was later told to take it back and say it was meant to be part of the movies' universe. Also, Dan Stevens has repeatedly said he wants to get Stewart on the show so it would be very confusing to have him play Professor X but be a different character we have never seen before

Why? Stewart has played both Charles and his twin brother in the filmverse. The one in Logan was the twin from the end of Xmen 3.

I was going to watch that show but that one cunt with the cunty face and asshole voice is in it. Please tell me she is only a small role.

The one who tried to steal Will Ferrells award on stage before sitting back down? That cunt face?

The guy that plays DD is listed to star in Infinity War.

It's not the same. That's 2 different characters in the same universe (Actually the same character in different bodies). That's easier to follow than him playing the same character in 2 separate universes. How are people meant to understand it's a different thing from the movies if the Professor X is the same in both?

shadow kings plan makes no sense.

Surely the fact that Legion brings an audience a step above the usual brainless capeshit massess would be enough.

The filmverse has had lots of retcons and alternate timelines and the normies were able to keep up.

Maybe throw out a meta joke about in another time he would be bald to stress while he wears a wig or something to differentiate.

She's literally the best character in the show. She's very different in this than anything else she's done.

No he's not
screengeek.net/2017/03/19/anthony-mackie-says-marvel-tv-movie-crossover-wouldnt-work/

It's just easier to say "yeah, it's the same universe" and be done. They don't need to do anything with it like Marvel does

Why not?
>Be parasite
>Attach onto enemies child
>Drain childs power to restore my own
>Kill off childs consciousness and take full control of his body and powers
>Rule like a god

>Apocalypse succeeds and the horsemen never turn on him
>The world falls to his glory
>David walks into the picture and calls him an asshole

What happens next?