Please God make this happen

Please God make this happen.

maybe we can trade for South Africa's whites.

Who BLAXIT here?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/
federalreserve.gov/faqs/currency_12773.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I read some of their demands
Honestly they can have it
they can have it all
They also can have fun being liberia

what were the demands?

thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/
I'll refute them in my next post

>thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/
Good God this is the most retarded list of demands I've ever read. Do they really think they can take Cadillac with them? The ability to cook "soul food"? An entire genre of music? These people are retarded to the extreme.

I don't think the author took it seriously, but it is funny seeing black folk take it seriously

they don't want to go back to monkey land. they want the zoo to be like monkey land. niglogixbixnood

I don't consider myself racist, Sup Forums tier racist anyway, but goddamn. Black people need to get their collective shit together.

nothing but morgan freeman's voice would be missed

>thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/
and nothing of value was lost

>They think Morgan Freeman won't side with whites

I'd take those weird tweaked out South African Whites. They can come live in the south with us.

I'd miss fried chicken.

>1. The NFL, NBA, and NCAA football/basketball
All are owned by wealthy fucking jews, I don't need sources and based on entirely speculation I'm almost 99.9% sure that the highest paid NFL and NBA athletes will leave their million dollar contracts to live in BLAXIT

>2. Beyonce
See above. She won't leave because she's a money making dick-disappearing, YAAAAS QUEEN society machine.

>3. The Obamas
Fucking. Keep. Them.

>4. tRap music
Honestly, this is opinionated. I happen to like it. I don't know about you guys. But I'll make that sacrifice to make sure they don't fuck up this country any longer.

>5. Real lips, butts, and melanin
I think butts go to South American women, seen plenty of white wimmins with DSLs. Other races have melanin too

>6. The word “Fleek”
Fucking. Keep. It.

>7. Neil Degrasse Tyson
HAHAHAHHAAHAH IMPLYING THIS GUY WOULD EVER STAND BY YOUR SHIT CULTURE, NIGGA-SAN!

>8. Every invention by black people
Please list what already hasn't been improved by, based on speculation, whitey, that we still use today.

>9. Our 1.2 trillion dollar annual buying power
This really bothered me so I did a little math. Of what little economics I know, I'm guessing by annual buying power, they mean the circulation of money throughout the United States. The US currently has 1.46 Trillion in rotation, 1.4 of that is bank notes. Maybe there's more in rotation through electronic/bank notes of course. But based off just cash, they're saying that they're 82% of the currency rotation annually? I'uno maybe I can't into math but neither can niggers.

I think by Buying Power, they really meant Crime per Capita

Source: federalreserve.gov/faqs/currency_12773.htm

>10. The whip and nae nae
Fucking. Keep. It.

>11. Rhythm
Sure, while they're at it, they're gonna say they invented music too.

>12. Soul food
And then we'll have every other great food from every other great culture except nigger culture? Sure. Keep it.

>13. Oprah
See 1 and 2

Herlp me Sup Forums.
The urge to KILL MAIM BURN Niggers becomes stronger everyday.
I cant stand it anymore.

Please be real

Fried chicken was brought over by scottish immigrants
Also koreans have fried chicken

>14. Cornrows
Almost literally the worst looking hair style I've ever seen on anyone ever. No one can pull corn rows off. (Cept Snoop Doggy Dog)

>15. Gospel music
Again, opinionated. Don't care, keep it.

>16. Will Smith
NOT WOLL SMOTH OH NO ;O
See 1, 2, 13

>17. Morgan Freeman’s voice
See 1, 2, 13, 16. Jesus do they love speaking for other people.

>18. Michael Jackson, Prince, and Whitney Houston’s entire catalogs
Honestly, probably the only thing substantial but another opinionated topic. Keep it

>19. Shondaland
Fucking who?

>20. HeLa Cells
They're taking credit from some black bitch who had cervical cancer and donated some of her tumor cells or whatever. OH NO WHERE EVER WILL WE FIND SOMEONE WITH CERVICAL CANCER?!!?!?!!?!? CANCER IS SO RARE AND IT'S NOT LIKE THERE'S PEOPLE WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM IT TODAY!

>21. Cadillac
More Amerifats are buying jappo cars anyways.

I am aware. Some of the Cajun food they consider soul food is pretty good to, so thank God its partially french.

Keep it in your pants, Paco. And while your at it, make me a taco.

Cajun food is a godsend

KEK
MUST
WILL
IT

>About the Author
About Ulysses Burley III

Ulysses III is a Presidential Advisor at The White House for HIV/AIDS. He is also a Clinical Research Associate at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and lay leader within the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. His blog is ulyssesburley.wordpress.com or reach him on Social Media www.kekbook.com/ulyssesIII @ulyssesburley #UBtheCure

> He is also a Clinical Research Associate at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
>Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
>Feinberg School of Medicine
>Feinberg
>Ulysses III is a Presidential Advisor at The White House for HIV/AIDS.

This is so unprofessional for someone who works at the fucking white house.

The only thing I'd miss is MJ and prince but I already have the good stuff from MJs catalog on vinyl and prince already took his music out of circulation.

I feel like a lot of really positive fake Blaxit memes could easily trick niggers into thinking they are capable of 'self-determination'. Could work

Kind of eerie how similar this is to the WE WUZ bullshit. "We demand beyonce and MJ music and our inventions and our food" etc etc. Ideas are not concrete physically tangible things, and if someone uses your idea, you still have it. This is why it would have been impossible for whitey to "steal your science and technology" and why it's impossible to take something as abstract as "rhythm" with you. Jesus it's almost like they're incapable of abstract thought.

>Unironically wanting Afrikaniggers

They're incapable of logic and reason

>The autism in this thread
I guess they'll take neurotypicality with them as well.

>literally 10 things invented by blacks
>half of them are creamy and chunky and honey roasted types of peanut butter

>Not wanting to trade white niggers for black niggers.

I'm all for it

at least you can take solace in knowing if they actually pull through with it they won't have the resources to come back

#BLAXIT

Make Detroit white again !

That list
1. Owned by jews and car salesmen.
2, 3, 4 - you can have them
5 - blacks are not the only ones with DSLs, big asses, or dark skin.
6.7 - you can have them.
8. All those inventions are in the public domain. Black then couldn't use white, jewish, or asian inventions. And then the are fucked.
9. We can replace them with Latinos or whites or asians, who all have more buying power per capita.
10-19 - you can have them
20 - other cell lines have replaced them
21 - Caddy was founded by whites, public company mostly owned by whites. so...yea.

Liberia 2.0? Why not.

Based bill

I'm pro blaxit.

They waz kangs and they dizerb they kangdom. This should be some well funded thing that helps this movement along faster.

Is there anything we can do pol?

kek

>11. Rhythm
>Sure, while they're at it, they're gonna say they invented music too.

They can keep their 4/4 trash tier music. And blacks do not instinctively have rhythm. I worked at one of the best drum shops in the nation while in college and whites/latinos would continually show them up in not only chops but also timing (I swear many of them were too good for or ignorant of the metronome).

I don't even care that this is anecdotal, if they want to say they have natural rhythm by virtue of their increased melanin (kek) then how come so many just don't?

Take them all and leave. I am perfectly okay with all of this. The sooner these items and blacks are gone the better. Are you gone yet?

>AIDS

Hmmmm, deal!

The SALT collective?

Fucking brilliant hashtag

Better yet lets get a government repatriation program going. Since we obviously owe the blacks lets get them 1 way ticket to south Africa a one time moving expense of 10k and a revocation of their US citizenship.