Brit/sp/ - The Kick It Out Lads Edition

How about you fucking Kick It Out, lads?

kickitout.org/

There is literally nothing wrong with Mbwembe and Ngubu hitting a cheeky one and making a dash for it UP THE CENTRE HERE COMES MIMBWASA! STRAIGHT DOWN THE GARDEN PATH, THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR!
AL RASHIDI COMES IN TO SUPPORT, HE SPLASHES ACID RIGHT IN MY UNCLES FACE HIS SCALP IS COMING OFF LIKE POTATO PEEL, NICE LITTLE STAB AS HE GOES DOWN!
MIMBWASA DODGES ME DAD WITH A STUNNING SWING FROM HIS BASEBALL BAT, HIS HEAD BOUNCES OFF A FLAGSTONE! HE'S THROUGH THE DOOR. SLAMS THE CLOSING IT INTO MY NANS HEAD! WHAT A TOUCH.
OH! OH! HE'S GOING UP THE STAIRS! PUSHES ME MUM DOWN EM SHE HITS THE BOTTOM WITH A MEATY THUD! STUNNER! WHAT A CHEEKY LITTLE SHOVE FACKIN LOVELY!
OHHH OHHHH HE'S AT THE TOP OF THE LANDING AND STRAIGHT INTO ME SISTERS CUNT!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Other urls found in this thread:

kickitout.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wew lad

THAT WAS NEVAH A RED CARD REF OBAWIMBE FUCKIN TOP LAD DID NOTHIN WRONG QUALITY STRIKER BACK OF ME WIFE'S VAG

GOOOAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WAHEEEEEEEEEEEY

OI CUNT WOT DOES THAT SHIRT FOCKIN SAY?

fuck off you sperg
sage

Some cunt post the Eddie pasta

>Be Eddie.
>You've been out on a tough day harvesting fag ends and drinking the dregs of pints left outside Wetherspoons, some dumb cunt even left half a can of white lightning on the park bench. What a result.
>Manage to harass and bully some fifteen year olds you saw talking about Dragonball Z on your way home. After telling them they were nonces you proceeded to give them a right royal kicking. Fucking paedos.
>You take a shit in a skip on the way home, someone threw a half eaten carton of chips in there you realise as you turn around to inspect your poo. Brilliant.
>You eat the cold cardboard-like chips on the way home, luckily there's some burger sauce on them so they go down nice and smooth. The saveloy skin inside really perked up the meal. Proper treat.
>Get to where you have parked your car. Fuck. You left the windows open and the local chavs have been putting bits of burning newspaper and dog poo into the drivers seat. It's not too much worse than it usually looks or smells anyway.
>Get in your car and decide to have a little sleep, those chips were quite heavy. A nap would do you quite well.
>Wake up and proceed to head down the local park to see if you can suck off some of the tramps there for a sniff of some poppers or to lick the heroin residue off some old spoons.

So what if the BBC Sports Personality of the Year is Somalian?

PROPER FINK THE CHAMPIONS LEGUE SEMIS WILL AV 4 ENGLISH CLUBS IN EM

THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP EM, THEY DON'T NIGE, THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE PREMIER LEAGUE™ STYLE

FPHOARGH JEW SEE THAT FOOKIN GAME LAS NIGHT WHAT WAS LELTOUCHDE FINKING PUTTIN UMBEGBA ON THE FOOKIN IDIOT SPOILED OUR FOOKIN CHANCES AT THE COOP THE FOOKIN PAKI'S UP IN BIRMINGHAM EL TAKE IT NOW

WHAT NO NOT RACIST BYTHEWAY M8 ME DAUGHTERS GOT MIXED RACED KIDS SHE HAS LUV EM I DO THE DAD GETS A BIT CHEEKY WITH THE FISTS IF YE KNOW WHAT A MEAN HAHA ITS FINE THO A MANS GOTTA KEEP A WOMYN INLINE AN A KNOW WHAT ME DAUGHTERS LIKE SOMETIMES FINKS SHES A QUEEN OR SUMMIT HAHA

OH OH LOOK AT THE TV UMBALA YOU FOOKIN LEDGE GET IN

THE PREM IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD, HONEST
GGGGGGOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

unironically kill yourselves

COM IN AVA A GO IF YA FINK YER ARD ENOUGH

OH OH GO ON LUKAKA GET IN MY SON BACK OH ME DAUGHTERS VAG

OI FOOKIN ELL M8, I DIN'T SEE IT COS THE JEWS AT SKY SPORTS CUT OFF MI TELLY DINT THEY, FACKIN JEWS BEHIND EVERYTHING AIN'T IT

OI YOU BEIN RAYCIST OR WHAT LAD, YOU NOT SHOWIN RACISM THE RED CARD, WHAT YOU SAYIN ABOUT OUR SON IMPEGWE I 'VE GOT MIXED RACE GRANKIDS YOU PRICK
*punches and spills bear over fellow white man*

>yeh, kick racism out lad, making monkey noises at black players just ain't football m8
>there is nothing wrong with the fact that 80% of the players in the "local" team I support are not indigenous British
>CUM ON UMBONGO MY SON, GET IT IN THERE
>GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

>ROMELU LUKAKU
>HE'S OUR "BELGIAN" SCORING GENIUS
>WITH A 24 INCH PENIS
>BELLEND TO HIS TOOOOES
>IN MY WIFE'S ASSHOOOOLE

TOO WORLD WARS WON WORLD CUP WAHEEEEEEEEEEEYYY

AND THE R A F FROM ENGLAND SHOT THEM DOWN WAHHEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY!

JUST LIKE OBIAME AND WALUKU WILL NEXT WEEK GWARN THE BOYS COME ONNNNNNNNNNNN!

HOW MANY WILL ARRY KANE SCORE AT THE WORLD CAP, I RECKON E'LL GET 10 MISELF, FACKIN TUNAISIA, TUNASSIA, TUNA LAND? WHERE DA FACK IS THAT HAHA

Now their base general is absolutely dead, largely in part due to their own Deano and poetryposting (which they know really), the Brit/pol/ faithful are on tour!

DEANO
SMITHY
DAVE
THE SMITHSTER
OLLY
MCKENZIE

THE BOYS!!!!

£600 RETURN TICKET TO SEE OBAWA SCORE A HAT TRICK AGAINST UNITED? FUCKING PRICELESS MATE

ha ha keep posting lads cracking up here

this, absolutely sublime "banter" to be honest

Football

LEDG

Kickball.

OI OI WHATCHDYOU MEAN YE DON WANNA SPEND 3 GRAND TO WATCH NIGNOGS KICK A BALL ABOUT A FIELD, WHAT IS YOU RAYCIS OR SOMEFINK EH, SUPPORT OUR "LOCAL" TEAM MATE QUIT BEING A FOOKIN PUSSY N AF SOME FOON

WHAT'S THAT NWONGI THINKING PICKING NIGER OVER US, PROPER BRITISH NAME AND ALL NWONGI, DUAL NATIONALITY HE WOULD AV BEEN GREAT IN THREE LIONS

THREE LIONSS
THREE LIONSS

NWONGWI, ADE, AND BIG SONG AT THE BACK

GO ON LAD, CRACK IM

How about you fucking Kick It Out, lads?

kickitout.org/

There is literally nothing wrong with Mbwembe and Ngubu hitting a cheeky one and making a dash for it UP THE CENTRE HERE COMES MIMBWASA! STRAIGHT DOWN THE GARDEN PATH, THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR!
AL RASHIDI COMES IN TO SUPPORT, HE SPLASHES ACID RIGHT IN MY UNCLES FACE HIS SCALP IS COMING OFF LIKE POTATO PEEL, NICE LITTLE STAB AS HE GOES DOWN!
MIMBWASA DODGES ME DAD WITH A STUNNING SWING FROM HIS BASEBALL BAT, HIS HEAD BOUNCES OFF A FLAGSTONE! HE'S THROUGH THE DOOR. SLAMS THE CLOSING IT INTO MY NANS HEAD! WHAT A TOUCH.
OH! OH! HE'S GOING UP THE STAIRS! PUSHES ME MUM DOWN EM SHE HITS THE BOTTOM WITH A MEATY THUD! STUNNER! WHAT A CHEEKY LITTLE SHOVE FACKIN LOVELY!
OHHH OHHHH HE'S AT THE TOP OF THE LANDING AND STRAIGHT INTO ME SISTERS CUNT!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>Premier
>Britain
>No whitey allowed

>My Goalkeeper is Umbongi
>My Left Back is Khalid
>My Centre Backs are Ngubu and Mimbwasa
>My Right Back is Impegwe
>My Left Winger is Umbegba
>My Centre Midfielders are Obawimbe and Al Rashidi
>My Right Winger is Igwumbe
>My Strikers are Nwongi and Lukaku
And I am a Norf FC support-