Rand Paul will be Trump's VP

Gingrich, Flynn and Pence are all being paraded around on television as likely VP candidates. It's all just a ruse. As you probably know by now, Trump is unpredictable. Nobody knows what hes going to do next. Picking Gingrich, Flynn or Pence does nothing for Trump, because they're not a surprise anymore. It won't excite the media. Rand Paul on the other hand, nobody has heard about him for a while. Rand Paul is still on the final VP shortlist.

The Paulbots from 2012 are still here, and Johnson is now polling 12% as a libertarian. Trump is going to get that vote by making Rand Paul his VP, a guy who carries no dirt, has experience in politics and is very attractive to moderates or left-leaning candidates. People still remember his father from 2012.

Kek wills it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Pib6qk6vAc
lifezette.com/polizette/rand-paul-skip-rnc-convention/
reason.com/blog/2016/03/03/donald-trump-enemy-of-the-constitution
theverge.com/2015/12/7/9869308/donald-trump-close-up-the-internet-bill-gates
strawpoll.me/10739737
twitter.com/RandPaul/status/751088143814754304
youtube.com/watch?v=-UKsg0sfEUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek wills it

Please God Emperor let this be true. Blessed be the USA Trump/Paul 2016.

I want it too, senpai, but clearly kek does not will it

he won't attend the convention

is there really any reason to if you're not the nominee or speaking?

My dream VP pick would be Rand or pic related. Unfortunately, I don't think the chances for either are too good.

It can't be Rand Paul. That would make too much sense. Let's just choose Christie and lose in a landslide.

I really like Rand. He was my number 1 choice. I really just stopped caring about this election when he dropped out.

i hope so, Ron Paul threads in 2011 were awesome, good times

Isn't he not attending the convention?

We need Rand to stay in senate and he still has a political future for him.

Ron Paul, Allen West or Flynn are the best choices

How? Paul is Libertarian, Trump is authoritarian. They'll just contradict each other.

We can only hope
If Rand becomes VP Trump is pretty much guaranteed to win.

Yeah I don't get this either.

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=3Pib6qk6vAc

Bernie will be attending the DNC
Now think about what you just said

2nd placer has enough pull to show up for their delegates though

>Trump is authoritarian

It's not supposed to be an argument, it's a statement of fact.

VPs don't have to agree on everything. In fact, historically there have been many Pres and Veeps that hated each other's guts and disagreed on a lot of issues. The VP doesn't hold real power, so he can't stymie the President's goals, however he can act as an intellectual moderator to the president, and that is what Trump needs.

Makes some sort of sense
The libertarian party is polling really well for a third party I heard, if he chooses a candidate who has a lot of associations with the more libertarian aspect of the republican party Trump could win over a lot of those voters who are currently thinking of supporting Gary Johnson

Can't have a free market without a deportation task force.

Right but they're almost directly contradictory on national security issues.

But it's not, it's horseshit you're pulling out of your ass.

Sorry but he's too short. "Short men don't even deserve to live" - Most Women

Didn't he say he wouldn't be Trump's VP?

No, Trump is a strongman and a hardass. Paul values liberty very highly. It's contradictory.

He said he supports Trump and that the only reason he's not attending is to run his own campaign.
I don't think it would make sense for him to get into another section of politics if he would be the VP pick.
As much as I'd for it to happen, it won't.

It's politics

Buzzwords, still no argument

lifezette.com/polizette/rand-paul-skip-rnc-convention/

explain this and I believe you

Are you autistic? I'm not making an argument, just stating reality.

>calls me autistic
>thinks his hot opinions are objective fact

Trump is a a nationalist who is authoritarian when it comes to foreigners and their influence. It's arguable whether there is anything wrong with that, though.

>Trump is authoritarian

t.pseudo intellectual

Bob Corker, Joni Ernst, Tom Cotton and Jeff Sessions are still in the running why is everyone on this Flynn/Paul bandwagon.

Okay, you are right about him being authoritarian IMO, but now you are just trolling.

I'm sick of defending common sense on Sup Forums. Do I need to provide evidence that a wolf is more aggressive than a golden retriever? No, because it's obvious and a given. Rand cares much more about liberty than Trump does. Trump would pick being a hardass over facilitating freedom in many circumstances.

No man, some of these things really are obvious enough to state as fat.

>immigration laws and borders are authoritarian

God that'd be awesome

It would certainly have shock value and appeal, but Paul's views don't match well with Trump's and he is also a lazy campaigner.

You still aren't justifying your use of "authoritarian". Nice goalpost shift though, is an authoritarian to you anybody more statist than Ayn Rand?

Despite their views being entirely opposite on many key issues?

Trump wants much more government intervention than most Republicans, and somehow you think Rand a.k.a. Freedom Crusader would like to be his VP? Trump is the least libertarian GOP nominee in decades.

Do you people not follow politics at all? Rand hates Trump.

What a joke.

Authoritarian in the context of the United States. He is a hard ass who would not shy from shooting protesters.

Rand for VP, Flynn for Secretary of Defense, Gingrich for the nuthouse

>He is a hard ass who would not shy from shooting protesters.
Now you're just fucking with us.

>trump is not authoritarian

No I legitimately think that Trump would be fine with blowing the brains out of protest leaders to scatter a crowd.

I was for Based Rand as the VP choice until I learned that he isn't going to the convention. Unless Trump says something along the lines of "the VP announced by Friday will not be able to attend the convention" or Rand makes a "surprise" appearance, I don't think he'll be the VP pick.

This makes me sad

Ron Paul needs to be the Secretary of State and I would prefer that Rand stays in the Senate. I certainly wouldn't oppose Rand being the VP,but I don't think it's likely.

"We're losing a lot of people because of the Internet. We have to go see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that Internet up in some way. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people. We have a lot of foolish people." - Donald J. Trump

Donald Trump has already expressed plans to ignore the 1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment, 5th Amendment and 14th Amendment of our Constitution.

reason.com/blog/2016/03/03/donald-trump-enemy-of-the-constitution

Rand Paul has made it his career to protect constitutional freedoms.

You dumb faggots are clueless about US politics.

Paul will be Trump's VP. It is the will of Kek.

> Problem?

Reagan did the same thing in California.

Ron Paul should be Sec of State. Rand NEEDS to stay in Senate

>Rand
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How to make it a surprise. The bigger the surprise, bigger the coverage.

Rand Paul has no chance.

Only a Gingrich-Trump team can Make America Great Again!

Thank you for correcting the record

see
Learn your history.

KEK BE KIND

DELIVER US A TRUMP/PAUL PRESIDENCY

>I'm not a leaf

This seems logical to me. Paul is valuable in his current seat. So is Gowdy, though. I think he might be the greatest AG though, so I guess it depends on how valuable at current post vs value at new post.

>I think
>This is fact
You see why people think you're stupid now??
Glad we had this talk.

Different user here, but If trump actually said that shit, it will affect my odds of voting for him.

Hey Hills, how's it going?? Huma keeping you happy, these days??

That will make my day

Allen West is interesting, though. Military background and He def has the ear of the non-BLM black voter base.

authoritarian: see obama administration

TRUMP/PAUL WILL TRUMP ALL
TRUMP/PAUL WILL BUILD THE WALL

Trump really said that shit word for word.
Haven't heard about it till now.
What did he mean by this? Seriously memes aside what did he mean by this?
I'm certainly no longer supporting him if he honestly wants to cut off free speech on the internet.
There is a video of him saying it on this link
theverge.com/2015/12/7/9869308/donald-trump-close-up-the-internet-bill-gates

As the article says he is either legit has no idea how the internet works, or he isn't the candidate I thought he was.

explain how

tip: you can't. they agree on foreign policy 9 times out of 10. they both say verbatim almost the exact same shit about intervention in syria

This would be a great surprise that would be talked about in politics for decades, but I don't know if that's actually going to happen.

Also how do we know Paul is still on the VP shortlist?

>No I legitimately think

That is where facts end and opinion begins. Now fuck off.

What did he mean by this?

source desu

>hurr durr sometime da veep is different

The ticket choice is often meant to bring voting blocs together between two candidates who have pull among different groups but can run on a likeminded platform.

McCain and Palin
Kennedy and LBJ

Rand Paul is too principled to ever consider working with a candidate like Trump, who is on the opposite end of the authoritarian/libertarian spectrum. Rand Paul as of now refuses to even attend the RNC.

You haven't been following Rand Paul at all, or Trump for that matter if you think their differences can be reconciled by simply striking a deal to put him on the ticket.

WHO SHOULD BE TRUMP'S VP
strawpoll.me/10739737

So are we just ignoring this?
I'm actually pretty distraught about it.

Kek wills it

Also why has Randlet started wearing ill-fitting suits instead of jeans?

twitter.com/RandPaul/status/751088143814754304

Randlet confirmed for VP. Get your meme magic on mates, we're doing this shit!

Kek wills it.

Can you boys imagine Trump/Paul 2016? I don't think I could possibly ever be more excited about politics in my entire life.

I will literally start screaming and jumping up and down like a 7 year old if this was announced

Trump meant closing off people in the middle east from accessing our internet if possible to prevent isis propaganda

not actually effecting americans, dont remember where the clarification was.

Thank you lord Kek. I am truly not worthy of such a blessing.

Praise him.

>1 post by this ID

Why rand paul?

Because it's 2016 and black lives matter

Yea I have been searching far, and why for an answer to this.
I was actually really worried for a bit. Here is where Trump clarifies it.
youtube.com/watch?v=-UKsg0sfEUM
I mean he is obviously completely oblivious to how the internet actually works, but he's not a geek by any means so I can give him a pass on that one.

wide*

The only people really worth supporting this election are Gary Johnson and Bill Weld, regardless as to whether they have a shot at 15%...

Do you not see how this would not only win over the independents, but black people?

If he becomes VP, I'd go out and actually vote for Trump.

But that will NEVER happen. Sorry.

Splain

Oh shit!

If that image is real, it means Trump hung up a picture of Ron and Rand for some reason. Unless he thought it was funny and just posted it up to laugh at, Trump may well look at Rand in his cabinet or VP.

>win over black people.

doubtful. blacks fear what donald trump represents so they're galvanized to support hillary.

LET IT BE

It's not Rand or Ron in that picture. Guy on left doesnt even have curly hair.