What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovl8qG3ciDs
youtube.com/watch?v=mU38QDKmiTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That cops are the ones who "bear the cross" (reap the consequences of) 2A.

Basically pro-gun-control shilling with an anti-intellectual facade of pro-cop sentiment.

>What did he mean by this?

For once this stupid meme question makes sense, as I don't get the point the image is trying to make.

>political cartoons
>without a shitload of labels on everything
This image has to be fake

we need bigger guns

I actually have no fucking idea

Nailed it user

>I'm a faggot liberal who's skeered of guns

It means we should give up our guns so niggers can't shoot cops

The guns form a cross that the police officer is having to bear.

Of course, none of these cucks has a problem with police officers having to bear the weight of every other right.

GOOD COP = DEAD COP

fpbp

They're trying to blame the cop murders on lack of gun control.

Instead of blaming BLM.

Americans need to buy more guns

It's making fun of cops by implying they see themselves as martyrs. You've never heard something like this before?

>Man my job is so hard.
"Oh yeah, that cross must be really heavy."

>youtube.com/watch?v=ovl8qG3ciDs

>AR-15s are killing cops
>cops are racist assholes
>only cops should have guns

It means that Americans with guns fight for freedom, but the burden of supporting our heroism is growing heavier. The responsibility of keeping the spirit of freedom alive is a very weighty responsibility.

big gun

When will Americans finally do something about these damn assault rifles going around killing people of their own accord? It's damn frightening to imagine an assault rifle floating about murdering people but that's what Americans have to deal with every single day.

Enough is enough!

The second amendment killed cops NOT rabid niggers whipped up by democrats and BLM

Why would an AR (which never has an open bolt anyway) have both an open bolt and a side ejection port?

there is a point to be made here though. america is a heavily armed society, which i personaly think is a good thing, it will have its draw backs and one of those is a more armed poliece force. also you have to remember the fact that 62.8% and only getting worse

criminal don't buy gun to the store
Cop murder by terrorist
liberal blame white people and gun control

IF some said gun control

You mus remember the prohibition law

if you ban gun , gang and drug cartel make money

youtube.com/watch?v=mU38QDKmiTk

FPBP

Halifax's Chronicle Hearld. Bruce MacKinnon. Looks kinda Jewish tbhfamalama

nobody cares about the semantics that don't matter.

So he's Blue-pilled? A lot of his other stuff I've been subjected to has seemed pretty blue-pilled. I just literally did not know what he meant by this.

Is he naming the Jew in this one?

the absolute madman!

this