ITT, imes Sup Forums met an Actress

>me on the right

>kissing a coalburning roastie's hand

Why?

came her to post this

also, isnt she like 37 years old? How many balls and dicks has that hand touched?

What did she smell like?

Love

Niggers

bags of salty milk coins

I don't care as long as mine is the next one.

Why do all Americans have fat necks? Why do they require such sturdy necks when they are usually dumb as fuck.

Joke is on you cause this picture was taken in Brazil

m'lady

She is so hot that I'd probably jizz in my pants the moment I got to touch her hand.

all those bloody tampons she's touched with this very hand.

All the times she's frigged herself to completion with this very hand, And that lucky guy gets to kiss it.

>Good imes

you met Daisy Ridley?

I want to make fun of him but his lips are on her skin which is more than even 99% of people who meet her in person manage.

Wew op glad you specified for a sec there I almost thought Natalie Former was a channer!

...At least that's who I think that is?

Correction *dormer

no I did

>me on the right

Did you get her preggers?

Did you touch her butt

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAA ACKKKEED!!!

me in the camo jacket

Nice.

>me on the left

>Spanish words in the background.
Looks like everyone that isn't American is dumb here.

this pic made me so fucking horny

Where?

I met the original Yellow Ranger and Black Ranger before she Paul Walker'd at a paid meet and greet. They were really bored.

What would happen if you groped a celeb ? Wouldnt they be less likely to report it in case it harmed their image ?

Sophie

What? is really sophie turner?

what a whore

me on the right

What was said?

>Hah, I know, I definitely won't hoverhand in my pic with Chloe, so that way when it gets posted on Sup Forums the boys won't make fun of me! Everyone will know I'm an alpha!

>k-kiki, you-you were a-always my favourite c-cunny

Honestly airports are shit, if you had to deal with sweaty fans and the papparazzi at the same time it would be hell.

me in the back

If you let me pluck your eyebrows you'd kinda like like a poor man's Emma Watson!

The world cannot contain that much raw eyebrow in one place.

>Spanish
Looks like you're the retarded one