You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders

You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders.

Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history.

Israel is a home to the jews and its their rightfull claim.

Israel wants peace and tries to make peace with warmongering Palestine again and again, but is denied it.

Media spread lies and anti Israel propaganda every fucking day...

I support Israel!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Human_Rights_Council#Members
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War
youtube.com/watch?v=u9dWIDctPT0
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-cpiPFkL0QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yay

Cool story Mohamed, to bad that iron dome shit is fake and just shoots out rockets randomly like fireworks. All the while sucking up tons of money.

>rightful claim
>to a land they didn't even inhabit first

well meme'd, friend

honestly, whoever is against Israel in their fight against those shitskin abortions called palestinians is a fucking retard.

me too friend

Thx isreashill

>Norway flag
>thos info graphic lies

Long time no see you IDF

Lmfao "no good reason"
There's always a reason.

Israel and Palestine need to be wiped off the face of the earth

Can you explain how they're any different from Muslims?

The Zionist Jews were "gifted" Israel via the Balfour Declaration courtesy of their intense lobbying with the United Kingdom. Israel is an illegitimate state which actually belongs to Palestine which has occupied those lands for thousands of years. There are 5th Century Roman texts that mention Palestine.

The Israelis continue to get away with grotesque human rights violations and war crimes with their lobbying in the US via AIPAC and other groups so that the US can veto any United Nations rulings against Israel, so they can continue killing the Palestinian people.

Try to deny this proof then

fuck Jews and fuck Muslims

Kill each other I don't give a shit

No you don't.
You're that Palestinian that got refuge in Oslo last year.
Enough with your shit - you either go back and fight like a man or accept them as your rulers.

Why would I deny it? Israel was promised the land by Almighty G-d and there is not a thing anyone can do about it. Oppose at your own peril.

Just imagine the thought process of some faggy Kike being so far up his own ass he literally thinks it's okay to tie a kid to his vehicle to use as a shield.

>protip: Arabs are considered subhumans in the same way the Nazis treated the kikes, so it is okay

The amount of massacres, home demolishing and land grabbing the Israelis get themselves into is hilarious considering how the faggots never get shit for it.

Israel is not a blessed nation. If that were the case, Iseael would be MUCH larger than it is today.

Oh Jesus, another Palestinian that accidentally fell for the b8.
Look, if you're going to cry about land like the kikes do, at least do it on a different site please.

It's mostly men and teenage boys. This is likely either a random orgy or the Israeli forces herded them there before execution so they don't have to round them up later.

I don't give two shits about the Palestinians, just don't be a retard and ignore that the Jews are doing to them.

There is no bait, the Jews are doing the best they can to dwindle their numbers and grab the West Bank.

We are working on it.

I wish israel would just blow the arabs into oblivion and bring all kikes from other countries home.

Would get you guys rid of both kikes and arabs.

Can you imagine a world where ALL kikes are in israel?

>There is no bait, the Jews are doing the best they can to dwindle their numbers and grab the West Bank.
Thats why there are more Palestinians now than ever before?

>for no good reason

stopped reading there

But you will fail. Jews no longer hold the favor of God as it is said in the new testament.

Didn't you guys push them all there?

>Kikery intensifies

Can you imagine a world where Jews don't lobby and get into the business of the West? Neither can I because it doesn't exist.

>Arabs don't breed like rabbits

You're not too bright, are you Shmuel? Maybe if your zealot population became the new Baruch Goldsteins you could get something done a lot faster.

Jews do the exact same thing, plus they use their sacrifices to Saturn to justify seizing new land.

Help us

I think he's talking about the birthrate - they breed like niggers.

>set up shop in a rabbit cage
>complaint the rabbits breed like rabbits

Fucking retarded Jews, made themselves into a timebomb that's controlled by the West.

>You're not too bright, are you Shmuel? Maybe if your zealot population became the new Baruch Goldsteins you could get something done a lot faster.
The Palestinians experienced impossible levels of growth under a genocide, even with arab birth rates, either they apeared from magic, or not as many are dying as you think.

You don't need to tell me you guys suck at Holocausting. I'm genuinely curious, Israel can't last on it's own without external help, what do you think is going to happen when it comes to the point we can/won't help you anymore?

Do you think G-d is going to protect you? What's going to happen?

Help spread this truth

Media wont spread it since media is pro islam

I don't support Israel.

Didn't they give you Gaza back some years ago?
Now you want them to give you the West Bank too?
It never ends with your type.

Magic is my guess.you know,like the same forces that back your claim to Israel.

How the fuck does Sup Forums defend fucking muslims? It was a british protectorate anyway so what the fuck?

You can hate both ya know.

You don't need to post IDF info"graphs"

They're the most dogshit form of propaganda to come out of Israel.

Jews have no claim on the West Bank. It's funny how UN resolutions matter to the kikes until a few go against their illegal settlement expansions.

The closer you inch towards neighbouring slime states is the closer you worthless scum are to your deaths. Oy Vey!

Yeah, but the way you defend muslims ITT you could almost think you all were swedes using proxies...

Defending Muslims and attacking Israeli and US foreign policy in the region aren't the same thing, Sven. Suck a dick.

>invaders

They were there until the Balfour declaration. That said, the fact is that Israel now has control over the area and Muslims are shit so they should just eradicate or relocate them and get it over with instead of taking fucking generations to commit a genocide.

If you've been up to date with things properly you'd know that it seems as if Israel doesn't give a fuck what the UN thinks.
UN's security (and human right's) council is made up of Arab and communist countries - same reason America doesn't give a shit about them.

The last thing I want is to be defending Israel, but you seem extremely emotional and retarded which is understandable, considering your home probably got bulldozed recently.

Good point, but I enjoy pissing mudslimes off more - their reactions are a lot funnier.
At only 2% (mudslimes) they've also managed to cause some shit in my country - especially the Palestinian ones.

>taking fucking generations to commit a genocide

How else are they going to get away with it? You have to do it over generations.

Gaza is going to be uninhabitable in a few decades and the West Bank is going to be fully under control of Israel. All going according to plan.

>no good reason

It's because their religion is to implement communism and establish themselves as the legal leadership of every nation they enter. It's pretty simple. They're done this since the tribe of Levi who avoided slavery under ancient Egyptian rule.

True. Boiling frog strategy has been successful over there.

>Be a country surrounded by brainwashed monkeys ready to jump you at every moment
>Create space in which you can defend your country from said monkeys
Nah, fuck off leaf. If you can't protect your borders than you cant say the clay is yours. Just give it up, you are retarded.

Who exactly is going to attack us? All of our neighbours are cordial or don't function anymore.
Not to mention that our military has defeated that of our neighbours multiple times even before we got US aid.

I look at Palestinians the same way as I looked at ZANU in Rhodesia.
Bunch a cunts that could just go a long with a nice ride, but chimp out for no good reason.

Too bad about the Jew neocons in Washington that destroyed the middle east and are trying to turn Europe into Eurabia. Fuck Israel.

>Israel is a home to the jews and its their rightfull claim.

Who else is going to control the land Israel controls? Any Palestinian state would be controlled by Islamists within a year of its existance.

I see no reason why they can't defend themselves, I have an issue with the whole "paying them a shitload of money every year" part of the equation.

If they need US to stay afloat, then the way I see it either they become official US territory or they fuck off and handle it themselves.

>If you've been up to date with things properly you'd know that it seems as if Israel doesn't give a fuck what the UN thinks.

NO, really? Jesus man, you're really making me think.

>UN's security (and human right's) council is made up of Arab and communist countries - same reason America doesn't give a shit about them.

You need to do some research.

>The last thing I want is to be defending Israel, but you seem extremely emotional and retarded which is understandable, considering your home probably got bulldozed recently.
>defends Israel

Nice one, bud.

Iran and their proxies are going to take you off the face of the map, just watch.

>be an artificial country that pokes hornets nests
>expects protection for the rest of eternity while the population slowly turns into Orthodox and Haredi NEETS and fat Jewish fucks from Brooklyn

Learn to fight them on your own and EARN your country or die in the process, I don't give a fuck just do one of the two.

Holy shit please tell me this isn't shooped at all.

>against satanic islamic invaders
nice meme

When that many countries expel your people over the course of hundreds of years, you have to wonder what it is that makes you so targetable. Are they basically the nation-state equivalent of the 50's era nerd?

Not 50's era, that's me being stupid. Point still stands

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Human_Rights_Council#Members

>Learn to fight them on your own and EARN your country or die in the process, I don't give a fuck just do one of the two.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War
Trust me "leaf", we know how to fight on our own.

The true King of Jerusalem...

lol
gas the kikes

>Ask if they can leave Europe after getting genocided
>Allowed to
>Go to Palestine
>Genocide the palestinians
>Ethnically cleanse them for 50 years
>Muslims are already barbaric but make the hornets swarm out of the nest
>They do
>Give shitty advice to everyone else
>Destabilize middle east even further with their shit advice
>Don't help anybody or give back to anybody who helped them
>Cause everything wrong in the current world and do nothing to fix it but play the victim instead
Fuck 'em.

Look who pushes for all the resolutions too.
I shouldn't be having to tell you this.

Jesus Christ! What an abomination. I wonder how they are so proud to only marry between them

I'd love to see how long you'd last without Uncle Sam paying to keep the lights on in jew mecca.

Mongrel kike

if israel is so wonderful why the fuck are they moving to the US and other countries

if muslim countries are so wonderful why are they evacuating the muslim countries like its a sinking ship

>look! this is why it's ok to kill civilians!

>if muslim countries are so wonderful why are they evacuating the muslim countries like its a sinking ship

Because the neocon kike retards destroyed their countries. Saddam kept a lid on shit, as did Gaddafi.

No, I'm not a mudshit. But it's still fact.

Well, Gaza is an over populated peace of lands with Jewish modern army all around. Humans shields are logically everywhere because people can't disappear.

You're welcome.

You need to be erased from the Earth, my dear Mordechai.

Gaddafi > Saddam tbqhsenpai

No retard, the UN Security Council if NOT made up of commies and Muslims. The Human Rights council is made up of shit tier nations? Guess that would really matter if a certain country didn't have veto power to save another certain country's ass.

Excuse me Shmuel, you didn't fight any of those wars on your own.

>Muslimes pushing for resolutions against Israel

Yeah you don't have to tell me shit you fucking shit eating faggot, quit telling me shit I already know.

Yeah you guys sure showed those 3000 jordanians whats up.

>some backpocket Western asshole vs. a dude who kept Shias and Sunnis in line before being murdered

tbqhfamalam you should kill yourself.

And why do you live in the Chrstian land of Evropa?

Resolutions you cunt.
Look who pushes them - can't argue that unfortunately.
Commies and Mudslimes.
Same fuckers that undermined South Africa and Rhodesia - arming commie nigger rebels.

The nations fighting us had dozens of times our population, it wasn't exactly 300 Jordanians.
Tell me exactly who helped us?

>Children playing football on a beach
>Get bombed by Israel
>Unbeknown to Israel, journalists were staying in the hotels adjacent to the beach and were able to capture the attacks, meaning they could be held accountable

If the journalists didn't capture the attacks, Israel would no doubt claim that Hamas were hiding bombs under the beach where the children were playing.

Also, I know you're trolling as defending Israel's actions are literally indefensible, but when you bomb heavily populated civilian areas, schools, hospitals, homes etc. expect there to be deaths of women, children and others who aren't involved with terrorism.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9dWIDctPT0

Look what Gaddafi had planned for the whole of Africa you fucking cunt.
Saddam, as great as he was at keeping a lid on things within Iraq (only), wasn't going to bring up the standards of living and opportunities for the Arab world.
Gaddafi, had he stayed in power, would have paved the way for a better Africa.

You reall are retarded that you don't quite understand >

>Children playing football on a beach

That's a fucking provocation dude

Again, you don't have to tell me this. Just because Mudslimes are pushing for UN resolutions against Israel doesn't mean they aren't warranted.

You'd have to be a fucking mouth breathing clapper to ignore any of the bullshit Israel has done since it's creation.

Big ol' Daddy USA and a few more Western supporters.

And when big ol' Daddy USA doesn't want to get involved in your shit directly what do you do? You kill US sailors frantically waving US flags to your pilots while they turn a blind eye.

For some retarded reason you're comparing the two when we shouldn't have done anything to either of them. This is what I'm saying about retarded foreign policy that only serves to make the world even shittier.

Meanwhile, the Arabs had gotten more support from the Soviets than even the Vietnamese did, so I think it balanced out.

Israel shouldn't have rubber borders with its surrounding countries. The only reason israel needs america as an ally is because until this war stops they are constantly running out of money. Funny thing is if israel can't annex anybody then the war never changes.

I don't ignore what they've done, but I pay close attention to who (hypocritically) pushes for resolutions, my boo.

Gaddafi seemed based af.

He also predicted the "refugee" crisis

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html

anywhere with a major muslim population is uninhabitable trudeau

I'm not really comparing - all I said was Gaddafi > Saddam.
My preference if I had to choose over the two.
You took it the wrong way for some retarded reason, my babes.

Ah yes,the story of the brave and outnumbered jews who took the sinai from egypt when it wasnt looking,having been distracted by a post ww2 peace treaty.

Exactly tell that to .
Also this: youtube.com/watch?v=-cpiPFkL0QY

Check how everyone laughs at him - as if he's crazy. The guy knew what was up.

>Israel destroyed the M.E

THEY DIDN DU NUFFIN ! THEY WHERE GUD BOIS THEY WENT TO MOSQUE ERRY DAY!

I'm no fan of israel. But damn it the palestinians are the worsr didndu in the world

>one or the other

Why not both?

Yet you still live in Sweden.

Kek, even the United States and the Brits supported Arab states more than the Soviets. Soviets focused on Iran which is in part why you fags have such a hate boner for them, and for good reason because they're the only nation in the region that can fuck you up. And they're probably going to.

He was.

Unfortunately, some people wanted the total destruction of "races" or identities, you call it how you want. The guy who made the Thread support this people...

>living in Detroit and complaining about the niggers

Yea I remember seeing that- totally fucked up what happened to him.

What I'm saying is Saddam was more important to have around.