Do the jags even have a chance next week?

Do the jags even have a chance next week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tawltTWLmK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All going according to plan.

Tom Coughlin has had a great deal of success against New England, so yeah, I'd say they do.

The jags don't have the discipline to beat the pats.
They also don't have the discipline to beat the refs.
They're pretty much fucked unless they remember that they are a far more talented team and play like it

>to beat the refs
They can't beat the rule book you mean?

Hey if those dastardly refs didn't enforce the rules and call penalties when they happened, my team could win.

Yes

The playoff picture is coming together
Watch it unfold

referring you to:

Jags absolutely can win, they can get a pass rush going from their front 4 and that's Tom Brady's biggest weakness. And Bortles can get some momentum and move the ball against their defense.

Patriots opened up as -9.5 favorites in Vegas.

So no.

Yeah
25% chance
It's possible but it's more likely Brady goes to an eighth and loses than anything

I can't wait for next weekend. It should be a great game.

Yeah ole Coughlin also had some help from a Elite QB
no one want to remember that

delusional pat fans who are in denial about the refs blatantly rigging the games for the patriots

How deep does the conspiracy go? Is Alex Jones involved?

Do you think the Patriots directly pay the NFL or the refs?

Does the NFL do it to keep ratings high (even though every Pats discussion has someone crying about cheating)?

How many refs do you think are in on it? All of them?

None - it's just liberal butthurt

I think any outcome in the playoffs will make a decent superb owl for me right now

Dang I want the Jags vs Vikings meme game so much. Please KAMI-SAMA!

Unfortunately, no.

>Do the jags even have a chance next week?
No. It will look like Pats vs Toxins from last year

I think they do. They fucking beat the Steelers, so I wouldn't discount them.

>Tom Brady gets to play in his 8th Superbowl because all he had to face in the place offs were the Titans and Jaguars
someone kill me

>tfw bandwagoned the Jags for years because wembley

OUR YEAR LADS
FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME

fuck off. you memed another miracle game against the one AFC playoff team you somehow always dominate. Patriots will easily win next week

No chance. Jags gave up almost 600 yards of offense to the Steelers. Imagine what Brady will do to them

I think the faguars are the ONLY team with a chance.
I mean what are the chances they've been prepping for them? 0? I think after the third sack, Brady will be injured and there's no real backup.

steelers offense is better than pats though
and so is their defense

>7th straight AFC title game

Holy shit the AFC and AFC East are absolute trash

Either way its not a good sign. Jaguars D looked like shit today.

If Tom brady can play 2 or 3 more seasons he'll win at least 2 more superbowls including this year

>nfl basically hands Patriots a free Super Bowl ring

Why do I even watch this shitty sport anymore

I here you. I fucking give up

>I here you
And I there you

>miracle
No one who paid attention to the NFL this season seriously thought that Pittsburgh was going to win. That team was 90% hype.

Jags D gave up literal meme plays because Antonio Brown was allowed to literally shove AJ Bouye out of the way for touchdown catches

Now that I think about it, will probably be even worse next week when they outright refuse to call those on the Patriots.

youtube.com/watch?v=tawltTWLmK8

Like how the Steelers were -7.0 favorites?

Well, they have a better chance than the Steelers.

They could win but they're going to have the refs to worry about. Ignore the delusional PATs fans, that convinced themselves the Titans were'nt get fucked by calls last night. The NFL knows the Pats are a better $ team and they'll try to aid them to the Owl.

>Eli
>Elite

KYS.

Hos many legit, good teams have the Pats beat this year? Not playoff teams but good teams? The Steelers, maybe Atlanta but they are debatable as a good team. The Jags are a good team so I wouldn't give the Pats an instant W.

>mfw when the Patriots have won more owls in the last year than the other three teams left have won in their history

They should design some running plays w/Bortles or just tell him to go full Michael Vick if he doesn't establish a decent passing game. Bortles taking off for runs all game can take New England off guard and potentially make a huge impact

Mike Lombardi said about the Jags, and it's absolutely true, that if the Jags play with a high school style offense that they would be tough to beat for any team.

Just target Gronk and take him out the game. The Jags would blowout the Pats if they do that. Gronk is the true MVP.

This. AFCN was a trash division this year and the Steelers were schedule babbies.

It's easier to shrug off blatant refball when even without it your team would win by 3 scores
But yeah it was pretty terrible

and they only beat the steelers because of refball

Pats have literally no good wins

>eli
>elite

They opened as 8.5 favorites

So true

Can't spell elite without ELI!!

Haven't heard that before. Absolute knee-slapper.

They were awful against the razorcakes in that wildcard shitshow last weekend. Then, they allowed 42 points and more than 500 yards against the steelers. And they lost twice against the tits in the regular season.

NFL pays them. Goodell gets his contract, Kraft gets a 6th ring. The idea that obvious business deals are somehow tin-foil hat craziness is just wishful thinking by Pats fans.

Patriots lost to the Chiefs, Panthers, and Dolphins