HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Please tell this isn't real

lol

It's not real, it's CGI.

that nigger half face.

nvidia BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Why did they make him skinny? are they retarded

Isn't that a monster from that Area 51 shooter on the 360?

They legitimately made him much more skinny than the actor playing him is in real life

He'll get bulkier by the end of the film when he assimilates more technology into armor. Chill the fuck out he's basically proto cyborg right now. Why would he start off being the bulky one from the comics

He's a proto cyborg chill the fuck out he'll get bulkier by the end of the film when he assimilates more technology into armor. Why would he be bulky right off the bat

Why'd you copy my comment you bitch

>When marketers rush in at the same time to post off a script

Why would you comment twice but with tiny differences?

Whole fucking trailer makes it plainly obvious the entirety of the film was shot on green screen, and I'm pretty sure the only thing that isn't CG in the entire film is Gal Gadot's tits.

Samefag

>We want the Iron Man audience

Right

>It will look better after post-production

of course DC/WB does, that's a very lucrative audience.

Chris Evans probably cringes knowing all these neckbeard losers have dozens upon dozens of folders of him saved on their computer. Pretty sad

Holy shit haha they didn't even line up his head properly.

Your post is pretty fucking cringe lmao

I actually had hopes up for this turd.

Fuck.

Doesn't help that the diversity hire shouldn't be part of the core JLA team either. Why did they fuck up Green Lantern so bad?

>When you skip everything but upper torso day

>Chris Evans probably cringes knowing all these neckbeard losers have dozens upon dozens of folders of him saved on their computer.
I'm sure he'll manage.

I'm sure it doesn't top yours though. Loser lmao

He feels like a monster. I imagine they made him resemble a terminator for that reason. Then he'll after saving the world with the Justice League he'll be confident and look more streamlined. Something along those lines.

WE

WUZ

CYBORGSS

I really wish they would've redesigned that suit. They made fun of the original Power Man outfit, but kept that mess? Fuck.

but those legs will break...

>ywn meet Chris Evans and get him to sign over 100 reaction images of him laughing

you're such a fucking idiot, I hate you so much

Cyborg guys

is he a 1070 or a 1080?

kek

Does anyone have the .gif of Chris Evans laughing edited onto someone else's dancing/clapping body? That one gets me everytime.

So shameless, goddamn. Fucking China-tier ripoff.

His "mask" looks more like the real Deadshot than the abomination in Suicide Squad.

Ultron looking ass. Marvel once again does it right.

Is Sup Forums ready for Capefunkino?

Cyborg is supposed to be a cyborg. Not a robot with a human head. He's an already big human who has a ton of mechanical pieces attached. What was DC thinking when they approved this design?

They had an incredibly opportunity to cash in on an entire generation that was familiar with the mid-2000s animated Cyborg*, but then decided to ignore that entirely. Why?

DANCE OFF BRO ME AND YOU

Just who the fuck do you t-think you're making fun of, PUNK?!

We are the Alphas! The C-chad Snyder DC Army! We are Legion!!!

>Cyborg
>only biological part is half his face

Why not just replace that and make him a full robot? Doesn't having half a fleshy face just make him weaker?

>only biological part is half his face
That's still a cyborg. You don't need to be split 50/50

>skipping leg day

>this is all they can do to compete with marvel

fucking pathetic desu

I know, but the point of a cyborg is that they have enough human parts to warrant being a cyborg in the first place. But if the only flesh left is half a face, you might as well just replace it and make him a robot. He'd literally just be better that way. The way he's portrayed in the comics, he actually does have quite a bit of human parts left, but this movie version doesn't make sense because of just how little of him is still flesh in the first place.

Even if only his brain remains he would still be classified as a cyborg though.

He doesn't want to go full robot. He likes having human parts

>We want the Iron Man audience
>We also want the Michael Bay Megatron audience

What like half a face?

That's what they could save and dammit, he's gonna take it. Part of Vic's character is that he doesn't want to go full robot. He wants that sweet humanity

>They had an incredibly opportunity to cash in on an entire generation that was familiar with the mid-2000s animated Cyborg*, but then decided to ignore that entirely. Why?
these are the same idiots who made superman an edgelord and wondy a bony retard who can't speak english. I don't know why you expected competence

>has no wang
>caring about anything ever again
Make me a full robot and put the thing on autopilot and let me die dude.

I was never saying he shouldn't be classified as a cyborg. Only that him BEING a cyborg is pointless because he has so little human flesh left that it's more of a hindrance than an integral part of his bodily structure.

I suppose so. I just don't like the design and think it would be improved by incorporating more human elements than just the half a face.

Someone put a stand behind him pls

Its too over designed, too many parts and angles. It all blends together in a mess, the design for Injustice is way better.

>actual use of contrast
>robot parts have substance to them and don't just look like a frail mess of tiny gears and rods
>head looks like human head with a robot face attached to an injured portion instead of looking like half of a face pasted onto a robot head

It's insane how much better that design is than the Justice League movie one. Maybe they should just edit the Injustice model into the movie.

Youtube comments say the CGI will be better in the movie. So don't worry.

>tfw when fucking video games look better

This. They could've went a completely different route and started with Titans and reference all that kind of shit people watched growing up while adding the vig supes like Batman in the background for their Avengers type movie. Nope. They fucked it up. I haven't touched anything they've done since BvS which sucks because I really wanted to like it.

Faggy fanboy

>ITS A TRIBUTE

seriously fuck holly wood.

FUCK these idea-less fucking hacks.
FUCK the capeshit

Burst this fucking bubble now. So tired of this lame shit.

Actually I think it's hilarious.

I'd watch a live action Teen Titans Go movie before I'd watch the JLA movie

They could have easily used Cyborg's voice actor from Teen Titans seeing as how they only are showing half the actors fucking face

Is this a jojo reference

It feels like you guys actually just don't want blacks to be cast as anything other than historical slaves

Jotaro in the new artstyle looks horrendous.

Not to mention that most of them are wannabe Nazi faggots.

Everyone looks like the same character in the new art style. Araki lost it with faces halfway through part 7.

>the poor actor puts in tons of work to get jacked as fuck for this movie
>we only see the right side of his face and a CGI lanky robot body

>meanwhile "Wonder Woman" is skinnier than Lois Lane

It's just a fucking meme bro, calm down