Friendly reminder

Friendly reminder

Why are Europeans so obsessed with our heritage?

Because you are the ones who make a great deal out if it in the first place. Shouting MUH HERITAGE at every opportunity.

We just like to know where we come from

You're from America.

>Grande
>Greek and North African

Nobody's from America

This

from your dad's balls in to your mom's cunt

I am a native american. I am from america

Friendly Reminder that Katy Perry is portuguese.
Her grandparents anglicanized their names from Pereira to Perry

literally nobody gives a rat's ass

I was in the States over summer and everybody was endlessly bragging about 1/64 italian this and 3/854 french that. I literally don't care. But then again when you have no money or no real purpose in life, I guess you can at least brag about your genes...

both my parents are from the same European country, I speak their language, go visit that country frequently, follow the customs and traditions of the people there, and can blend in when I go there. There is nothing that some autistic faggot on Sup Forums can tell me that will convince me that I'm just "American" because I happened to pop out of my moms vagina here

I'm sure this is a real thing that actually happened

your constitution literally says that you're American if you pop out of your mom's bagina on USA soil
learn your own lays man, you're embarrasing yourself

So would you support your national history stop being taught in your schools? I mean it doesn't matter where or how you Czechs came into being.

So a man from Nigeria that gets Czech citizenship is completely and 100% Czech in your eyes?

So that's why she's utterly uninteresting, stupid and shallow....

It makes a lot of sense after reading your post.

unpopular opinion: she was cute before going full...I don't know, full california tastes?

no its more due to the fact that she's a highschool dropout

Gee, that's not the same thing.
History of a COUNTRY is not of the same importance as a breeding tree of some faggot somewhere in Oklahoma.

She could pass as Bavarian desu

>before going full...I don't know, full california tastes
She got Dan "The Man, but don't call me that" Schneider'd and pushed into acting like a spic because they wanted her to take that demographic

> what is the Bering Strait

"no".

learn the difference between ius soli and ius sanguinis and then speak to me again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_sanguinis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli

Wtf, how so?

>Gee, that's not the same thing.
In your case it is, since the Czech Republic is an actual nation state state but yeah, sure continue being a hypocrite.

God damn, she looks miserable. Like a part of her has died

answer my question you fucking faggot

>Czech Republic is an actual nation state state
what does that even mean

He isn't not even in my eyes, but in my country's constitution as well. He can't just come here and declare himself a citizen...

Your constitution on the other hand sees some black fag with 100% nigerian genes as an American citizen if it's born on it's soil...

He's just baiting. Don't bother with him.

Bet she would have been great to fuck while still smooth.

are you talking about Dan "She's a fighter, hold her tighter" Schneider?

It's an outdated law that needs to be ended

South Italians are greeks.

I think he means Dan "The Diaper Slider" Schneider.

>wanting to rectify the constitution

just like 2nd amendment

It might be interesting to find out from where you originate, but remember not everyone shares that interest and it's especially annoying when people act like it makes a big difference in their lives.

Yep Dan "show your feet or get beat" Schneider

Nice b8

one is a fundamental right and the other was passed to help blacks out

No one brings up up in conservation unless it's "relevant" to the conservation. So unless he asked about it the story is made up

>one WAS fundamental right for people in the 1770's, not for people in 2010's
ftfy

>it's especially annoying when people act like it makes a big difference in their lives.
You'd have a really valid point if this kind of thing ever happened.

Bavarians are swarthy fucks.

thank God
maybe she'll stop embarrassing us by claiming she's "italian"
now she's Greece's problem. I wish more americans did this

Don't be mean, Swedes were/are considered swarthy

By that logic
>what is the out of africa theory
"No"

a debunked false theory?

muh heritage fags need to purged from this country

I'm not saying it as an insult. Bavarians really are swarthy, Obviously not all but more people on average than the rest of Germany.

>a potential legitimate claim?

t. nigger

Nah

It doesn't matter to you cause you're probably 100% Swedish and live in Sweden.

>I was in the States over summer
post passport stamp

Who debunked it, Alex Jones?

>Grande
>is actually pretty small

someone much more powerful

>stop drinking from peoples skulls

still waiting

Post heritage

In the sense that it's your home and your culture, most Americans are. Muh genetics means little compared to the environment you were raised in, there is nothing wrong with saying you're American in that sense everyone knows what you mean. There's a lot o ethnic groups that have been moved around throughout history too, it's why modern Egyptians often refer to themselves as Arabs and don't pull the WE WUZ KANGZ shit as often as Americans do.