CNN cuts their own reporter for telling truth about Clinton

Born in Australia, Brianna Keilar has brought her class-A banter to American journalism, but CNN can't take it.

Watch as they literally shut her down.
youtube.com/watch?v=RhLXwkHtMns&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvzeowlqmBI
youtube.com/watch?v=7uie-hFB33M
archive.is/VqLDd
archive.is/WPk6B
archive.is/zwEq9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rmyt

BASED BRIANNA

Trump can use this.

Freedom of press. First amendment, right?

This was the most obvious, shameless "SHUT IT DOWN" moment I have ever seen on TV.

>Clinton News Network
What did she expect?

Even CNN is revolting against Aussie shitposters. Ausocaust WHEN?

Freedom of the press means gvmt can't censor them. They can self censor all they want. Turn your fucking brain on, gypsy

Yes. CNN is a private organization, and if you don't like it you can always go to the other guy, and in the age of information there's so many other guys.

CNN needs to cut worthless Wolf and give Brianna all his time slots. It would be good for journalism, America, and my eyes.

bumping. I hope Trump sees this. Tweet it to him.

This has literally nothing to do with the 1st amendment you turbo pleb gypsy faggot.

Get off my board. Get out of whatever establisment you're leeching wi-fi from without actually buying anything and go back to your gypsy mobile home, set it on fire, and die in it with your 8 children, 24 grandchildren, and 16 great grandchildren.

But if you won't do that, do me a favor and never ever even make a reference, however obscure, to my country's constitution or its amendments ever again, you dirty subhuman.

Oy Vey!

Over 6 million hours of propaganda ruined.

>like infowars.

Yeah, Infowars is my favorite "other guy" news source as well. Hive mind!

Well, we should spread this.

Streisand's law.

why do you guys use this guys picture do any of you even know who he is

He probably will. This is hilarious.

you shouldn't go so easy on him or he'll just keep coming back

Who said infowars?

LOL

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Spare me the coy goy routine.

A shame anti Clinton videos get filtered by youtube so they don't become trending.

reminds me of the time they shut the soldier down for saying israel can defend themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=rvzeowlqmBI

Fucking gypsies, man. When will they fucking learn?

>muh rome
>i am roman

top fucking kek gypsy mong

And that's the last we will see of her on CNN lol

In a month or so she will magically appear on a new channel

>america
>free
>america
>democracy
pick none

SHUT

And anti-Clinton tweets being filtered by Twitter, and anti-Clinton articles being filtered by Facebook...

It's kind of laughable at this point honestly.

I don't get it, what did she just say about Hillary?

Keilar will be moving to FOX News shortly.

bumping again. Don't let this slide.

We're here with some Tragic News. Brianna Keilar, one of our anchor women, was found dead today. Shot in the head 5 times with a Pneumatic Dart Gun. The police have ruled it a suicide. We here at CNN would like to pay our respect to Brianna and her family.

IT

The only place left on the internet for free speech is Sup Forums. That's why we're here.

Quit the marihuana, leafy

>muh technical difficulties
>muh world police guud
>muh Israel

No they ran the segment in full on the Kate Bolduan show. They really do fuck up technically sometimes.

DOWN

Yes but when does Baldwin air? Not during heavy viewership like the live feed.

DOWN

inb4 she is hired by fox news

Bullshit, she broke her nech under a barbell.

THE

Hillary was pro tough prison sentences for repeat offenders in the 90s.

This has since become unpopular in Democratic politics, because obviously it had a disparate impact on niggers because they repeatedly reoffend with violent felonies.

Pointing this out gets you shut down because it is bad for Clinton's favorability with niggers.

Looks like (((they))) are causing problems again!

no, she fried her head under a clothes iron. ruled an accidental death.

It was an unintentional coincidence. Someone was probably using a cloth and accidentally wiped the wrong thing. Happens all the time.

IT

I don't know American time about 6pm here. It's the most anti Clinton show on Cnn though.

youtube.com/watch?v=7uie-hFB33M

That's terrible tbqhwy

OY ITS ANOTHER SHOAH SHUT IT DOWN

wow
this is next level corruption.

It's so obvious that they intentionally shut her down, the reporter is not surprised, he is ready.
They usually try to... reestablish contact. But not here.

It's not really that significant.
Sup Forums already understands what's going on here.

>when the shill hits you this hard
D-damn, son. You're like a rape victim who just blurts out a motherfuckers name in their sleep while you flail about in nightmare driven fits.

Wanna talk about it?

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT

>implying there isn't a perfect connection in the capital

There's no fucking way it just cut out

I can't remember the last time feed cut out there. Maybe on the street but in the capital, come ducking on

Ah, thanks.

Hmmmm troll or CNN intern?

What, the rape?

What pisses me off about this is this cunt thinks he can wear the uniform while voice political opinions.

and the anchor dude they cut to didnt even look surprised in the slightest, like he was expecting it to happen.

(((CNN)))

They clearly started shutting him down before he ever mentioned Israel, but go on lying to yourself.

Almost like a little voice in his ear said, "you're up". Holy fuck! Do you think these guys can communicate?

How many red flags do you need to see before everyone just unanimously agrees that the media is biased?

Actually, it is CNN- generally known to be supportive of the left. If this was fox news, there'd probably be no problem.

>go on lying to yourself
what is a 20 second delay

CNN can support the left all they want. Its doing shit like you see in the OP video that makes them shit.

LOL! It wasn't even suspicious or questionable! You can't get any more obvious than this.

N O T H I N G TO SEE
O
T
H
I
N
G

They didn't even try to get her back.

This is as blatant as it gets senpai.

fuck off you snarky little cunt i know they can do that but only if the circumstance was planned rather than (((accidental)))

With 20 second they could have cut him down before he mentions Israel at all.

Or OP vid before she mentions incarcerations.

savage

>10 years in
>still a corporal

someone fucked up. a couple times.

How much planning is required to cut the video and show a different reporter?!

It has now been confirmed she died of asphyxiation in a tragic house fire during the night. Brianna was unable to get out as she wedged a door stop under the outside of her bedroom door before going to bed.

F

>Brianna Keilar will die in a car accident in the near future.

fuck you I pick America twice

SHUT IT DOWN

Jew "Aviv Nevo" Controls CNN and Goldman Sachs [1]
Jew "Jeff Zucker" is the President of CNN Worldwide [2] [3]

[1] archive.is/VqLDd
>Mr. Nevo, who is 43, is said to be the largest individual shareholder of Time Warner, was once the largest private investor in Goldman Sachs
>Who is Mr. Nevo? An Israeli who took a modest inheritance from his family and parlayed it into a sizable fortune through savvy investing, much of it in media and Internet companies — and into connections in the media world.

[2] archive.is/WPk6B
[3] archive.is/zwEq9

Dear Tinfoilers: CNN reporters read off of a prepared script so she didn't get cut, they just lost connection.

Do your job you fat American fucks. Spread this shit like there's no tomorrow!

(((You))) would fucking say that

Wow. It's amazing to what lengths libtards and leftists go to suppress facts and truth. Nothing good comes from lying and hiding the truth.

I HAVE A DREAM... WE WANT TO BE A SINGLE, UNIFIED REICH, AND THE PEOPLE TO BE OBEDIENT, WE WANT THE PEOPLE TO BE PEACEFUL AS WELL AS BRAVE. RAISE OUR GERMAN PEOPLE THROUGH THEIR OWN LABOR, THEIR OWN INDUSTRY, THEIR OWN DETERMINATION, THEIR OWN DARING, THEIR OWN PERSEVERANCE! AND NEVER SLACKEN, AND NEVER TIRE AND NEVER LOSE COURAGE, AND NEVER DESPAIR!

It was a mere coincidence, you idiots. Stop getting so paranoid about a simple, routine technical failure.

It's not like they didn't try to get back to her or follow up on the thought or anything.

white ethnostate when?

CNN is owned by the Turner Broadcasting System
John K. Martin (CEO & Chairman)
Non Jewish
Founder and has control:
Ted Turner and family
Not Jewish

Lets see at who really owns CNN and who really controls it. Whites.

What do you think happens if they go off script?

This

Who's this Cock Cleaner?

Small loan of a media empire

That negress is hot

bad goy very very bad goy.

Their family members all commit suicide simultaneously.