/bundes/

*affenzirkus edition*

18:00 Borruschia Dirtmund - Golfsburg (0:0 ;80')

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=reinheit&src=typd
kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/714912/artikel_balogun-und-ujah-in-hannover-rassistisch-beleidigt.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-5gk1aIDfX8
twitter.com/exprofis/status/952621493367820288
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

erster für AfD

make a shot or sub someone off

YOU THINK THIS IS A MOTHERFUCKING GAME?

are dortmund good anymore genuine question I don't follow your league

no

lel

fug

>its real

>mfw I watched Liv v Shitty instead of this

Fuck Stöger.

No, Klopp left because it turned out every club in bundes only exists to groom and train talents to feed to Bayern if they get good enough.

not this year

time for a cleansing

She’s here

Anthony Ujah | Welcome to the Affenzirkus | Goals & Skills 2018 | Despacito

kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/714912/artikel_balogun-und-ujah-in-hannover-rassistisch-beleidigt.html

yes

>Sahin
>schizomark

>niggers chimping out
wow so surprised

stop playing hero ball

#NotAllApes

this.
fucking niggers.
they think they were the coolest monkeys in the jungle

Hello

jesus.... golie almost the half way line and still cant score....

Salah>Sahin

Good evening, friend

Peter Stöger // Welcome to Dortmund // Ties and Defeats 2017 // Viva Colonia

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow, what a disappointing game. Dortmund needs an Auba replacement .

how many goals do you want to score and concede?
just köln my shit up fäm

I'm in a party right now.

I hope it’s a nice one and that you have fun.

show us a pic of the crowd

I hate it.

Why is it that every fucking stupid foreigner ever coming to our thread thinks he has to emulate the worst off-topic posters here? They never even try to post something on topic.

bundes is all about having fun

youtube.com/watch?v=-5gk1aIDfX8

saved lamo

Hehe that’s parties for you.
Meanwhile I’ve dropped all plans of watching a film and am marathoning River Monsters instead.

oh wow, you really are in Brazil, huh?

love you

Where did you think that I was

>all this probably delicious food

>the state of köln

It is lad
But i am on diet

>you will never live in an exotic locale

Here is the building site for the balcony firm out in front of the apartment.
I’ve more or less settled on the look I want in terms of plants and flowers.

I forgot the picture.

it could be worse. you still live in a majority white country. light up

I would love to watch a Bruins @ Canadian game with Norm MacDonald.

And I have then thousand to spend.

>it took >schalke one game to lose their second place

Nice! Is the band generally a good one?

>only one 0-0 for the entire week
And of course it had to be fucking >dirtmound of all teamd

Based Kloppo

twitter.com/exprofis/status/952621493367820288

Yes, very much so; essential sadboy-core.

>mfw >Schalke

*soyboy-core

Can't hear shit here

Saw that Isak played today. How was he?

Not as good as he could have been, but he didn't really get that many serious chances aimed at him. If he'd have been a step faster he'd have probably scored before that Sancho post strike. Or if they'd gotten lucky with the rebound, he'd have been standing well to convert it.

>You will never be Denmark

Indeed, still good, tho.

Danish people are uggos

Scandinavian cuteness-ranking: Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Åland Islands, Denmark, Binland

Only three of those are Scandinavian.

>t. jelly girl

he was quite black t b h

okay back from the local kinorama. new star wars was alright

Neger, Neger, Schornsteinfeger.

>München und Dortmund - Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang tritt eine Rassismus-Debatte los und wird nach einer neuen Disziplinlosigkeit suspendiert. Der Anfang vom Ende seiner Zeit beim BVB?
>Michael Zorc wirkte angefressen und ratlos zugleich.
>"Ich weiß nicht, was in seinem Kopf vorgeht", sagte der Sportdirektor von Borussia Dortmund bei Sky zum jüngsten Wirbel um Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Er habe mit dem Stürmer am Sonntag "ein sehr kontroverses Gespräch geführt", ergänzte Zorc.
>"Diese Verhaltensweise habe ich über Jahre hinweg bei ihm nicht gesehen. Er war sonst immer diszipliniert und sehr professionell. Irgendwann kommt der Punkt, an dem du das nicht mehr tolerieren kannst. An diesem Punkt sind wir heute angekommen."
>Zum dritten Mal seit November 2016 war Aubameyang in Dortmund aus dem Kader gestrichen worden. Dieses Mal, weil er am Samstag eine Mannschaftssitzung vor dem Spiel gegen den VfL Wolfsburg geschwänzt hatte.
>"Es war eine relativ wichtige Sitzung und er ist ihr ferngeblieben. Das hat zur Folge, dass ich die Einschätzung habe, dass es ihm momentan nicht so wichtig ist, dass er nicht fokussiert war auf das wichtige erste Spiel", sagte Trainer Peter Stöger dazu bei Sky: Deshalb habe der Verein die Konsequenzen gezogen.
>Auf die Frage, ob und wie sich Aubameyang entschuldigt habe, antwortete Stöger: "Er hat kurz angedeutet, dass er es vergessen hätte. Aber ich glaube wir wissen alle, dass es nicht so der Fall ist."

>Der Torjäger hält den BVB mit seinen Eskapaden immer mehr in Atem. Bevor die Suspendierung am Sonntag öffentlich wurde, hatte der Gabuner mit einer Rassismus-Anschuldigung gegen einen Journalisten für Wirbel gesorgt.
>Provoziert Aubameyang möglicherweise seine Flucht? "Ich kann nicht beurteilen, ob er seinen Abgang erzwingen will", meinte Stöger.
>Ein Instagram-Post von Aubameyangs Vater legt die Vermutung allerdings durchaus nahe. "Ich glaube ganz einfach, dass der kleine Affe und seine Familie von hier verschwinden müssen, denn hier kann man nicht mehr leben", schrieb Pierre Francois Aubameyang.

DA EBIL WHITE GERMUNZ IZ TREATIN US LIKE SLAVE

AUBA IN DEN ZOO
IN DEN ZOO
AU-BA IN DEN ZOO-O

somebody please explain the "reinheit" meme to me pls

Reminds me of some of Bibio's work

the sjw language police tries to link every word theyre getting slightly triggered by to the language used in the 3rd reich, while ignoring any background or context its been said

>tfw Hermann makes a fool out of himself again because he puts way to much energy in his autistic rage about the retardation of some overpayed mong
lamo @ ur life

thats a scary quock

Yes hello, I'm back from work (and the Kneipe)

>EffZeh won
WEEEEEEEEEE

Quecks can be nasty creatures desu.

>another draw for Wolfsburg
yawn

golfsburg should just get relegated desu

how was work™?

I wouldn't mind Wolfsburg and Hamburg getting relegated, because it would be interesting to see VWs and Kühnes reaction.

nothing out of the ordinary desu. But it was quite nice to see the Effzeh winning the derby, because after that it was getting rather merrily

So basically Obamayoung is inspired by the whole H&M thing to think all of this is racist? I fucking hate US imperialism. European niggas are trying to make Europe divided like the US. I already see it happening here as well. All of this is clearly inspired by how blacks are positioned in American society.

Sorry for going slightly Sup Forums but it's the truth.

Who cares about nigs, muslims or homosexuals anyways lmao

Dutchbro is right.

Yes yes, good night.

A little rhyme,
for you to sleep tight.

He wants out of his contract.

good night

good morning

Yes yes, goooood morning

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd morning

I would do it

Moooooornin

Good Afternoon lads

Kill yourself

>Mit einem wütenden Instagram-Post hatte der Vater von BVB-Stürmer Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang dessen Rassismus-Vorwurf gegen einen deutschen Journalisten unterstützt - und den baldigen Abschied seines Sohnes aus Deutschland angekündigt.
>Anscheinend steht Pierre Francois Aubameyang nun aber nicht mehr hinter seinem Zornesausbruch: Er hat ihn gelöscht.
>"Ein beschissener Journalist, der meinen Sohn wie einen Affen behandelt", hatte Papa Aubameyang angeklagt: "Ich habe den Eindruck, dass er uns in Hitlers Zeiten zurückbringen will. Ich glaube ganz einfach, dass der kleine Affe und seine Familie von hier verschwinden müssen, denn hier kann man nicht mehr leben." Zumindest werde das "Schmierblatt" des Autoren Ruhe geben "in dem Wissen, dass wir nicht mehr bei euch sind".

what a affenzirkus tobi hannes

cute

*hides*

Rude

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang | Welcome to the Affenzirkus | Most Amazing Chimpouts | 2018 | HD