Did all the good QBs just die this year or what? Is he really just gonna get another easy ring?

Did all the good QBs just die this year or what? Is he really just gonna get another easy ring?

2 of them died and two of them are still there.
Reminder there are only 4 good qbs in the league

God I hope the Patriots and Alabama continue to dominate their respective leagues in perpetuity.

this ring wont count because of how horrible the other QBs will be (unless brees makes it)

2001 2002 and 2004 dont count because those are because of the spygate cheating

2014 and 2016 dont count because of deflategate cheating

bradyshills need to pray new orleans makes it and the pats somehow fluke a victory so they can have a single legitimate ring

>2002

2003* sorry, i forgot brady “the goat” missed the playoffs with a super bowl roster

Your ass has been blasted beyond repair.

>Assblasted for 17 years
HAHAHAHA FAGGOT

He is literally GOD

didn't Kaepernick take a team to the superbowl?
maybe someone should have signed him

how did brady hurt you

get a grip, user.

This.

he's a square queer

Brees

Good bait
Disregard the redditors falling for it

>Did all the good QBs just die this year or what?

Yeah, the fucking MVP of the league tore his ACL in week 14.

and whose fault is that, satan?

that bait is actually not that great, mate.

this

horrendous bait

caught a few tho

imagine so eternally assblasted by a post on sp that you respond to it 4 times pretending to be different people

lmfao

But that's wrong you fucking retard.

>imagine being so autistic that your self conscious about what other no name people say about you on a Mongolian basket weaving imagine board

Brady took over a team that had gone 6-14 in the previous 20 games with the league first $100 mm QB (Bledsoe).

He went on to go 14-2 taking over a quarter of the way through the season in 2001 to win the Superbowl, and then won 2 of the next 3 Super Bowls.

>the team was great!

The Patriots were laughing stocks before Brady.

Belichick was a below average coach before Brady.

There is no "system". The "system" is Brady.

>what's phone posting
lol nice try faggot nobody believes you
>your
kek bostards

>being this mad

>implying i'm mad
nope i'm just laughing at fucking morons on the internet, it's an enjoyable pastime for me. thank you for this gift

Peyton retired
Rodgers got hurt
Eli and Roethlisberger got old
Every new QB from the last 5 years is a meme “duel threat” QB
On a positive note, if Brady ever retires there will be a lot of parity in the NFL

>being so mad they can’t green post and making up excuses to cover up their sore butt pain

>being the only mad person in here and pretending that everyone else won't think you're mad if you call everyone else mad

kek i love bashing in brainlet brains

Rodgers never even makes the super bowl how could he stop Tim

Yes, he's getting another easy ring this year.

Next year he gets wrecked by his backup in the Owl.

All the good QB's are hurt, old or stuck on awful teams

Ben (Old)
Brees(Old)
Stafford (He carries his team so fucking hard it's insane, underrated by nfl fans, overrated by Lions fans though)
Luck (Hurt as fuck, Colts ruined a generational talent)
Rodgers (Hurt and on a bad team, carries them even fucking harder than Stafford)
Wentz (Hurt as fuck, probably would've been the only team that could've beat the Pats in the Owl)
Carr (Hurt throughout the season and his coaching staff apparently turned on him)
Ryan (Regressed mostly thanks to a bad OC)
Smeth (Andy Reid in the playoffs, enough said)
Wilson (Defense getting old and injury prone, he accounts for like 80 percent of the teams total offense)
Cousins (Unluckiest team in the league due to injuries IMO, not really his fault, should get paid but the Redskins are retards)
THE WOP (Came in too late)
Rivers(Slow start due to bad kicking fucked the team, trying to catch up ever since)

>"b.. b.. but Eli, Ben and Drew are too old!"
>All younger than Brady

SEETHING