In what situation would a woman EVER need a pickup truck?

I mean really. Why do women insist on this k type of shit for "shock value"

Inb5 silly boy trucks are 4 gurlzzzzz!!

Other urls found in this thread:

goodcarbadcar.net/2016/02/body-on-frame-suv-production-2016-model-year-north-america.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When the BLM niggers are trying to get her in a roadblock.

Fuck off city slicker I love my girls in a 4x4 jacked up Chev.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOiuPDx-Y9g

They might like the feeling of being up high, and feeling powerful. Who wouldn't?

okay

So for shallow reasons. Yeah we know.

my sons wife drives a Ram 3500

I'd rather my grandchildren be in that than a soccermom mobile.

Farm girls need a truck to haul crap.

Country girls like trucks.

What the fuck is so hard to understand.

none.

and speaking as a southerner, this pinkneck bullshit is a cancer and needs to stop.

And objectively safer. Who's gonna come out alive from a wreck between a Ridgeline and a Smart? Not the fucking Smart.

to transport my bikes to the fucking track, faggot.

Tits or gtfo

can confirm
I drive a fairly low to the ground sedan everywhere
a few months ago I was helping a friend move and we had one of those u-haul trucks
it felt so fucking different, visibility was amazing by comparison and it didn't seem like everyone had their high beams on at night
honestly considering getting an SUV as a result

Don't you mean your wife's son?

My mother used her SUV properly and always had some sort of bags of gravel or lumber stuffed in the back because she fucking loves homemaking, carpentry, and working with power tools.

She's also 5 foot even so she probably enjoys the size of a bigger vehicle. She used to drive a gigantic Caterpillar 777 in a coal mine, too.

SUVs and trucks are like 100,000 times safer than cars, especially in Canada because of the winter. That's why over 50% of our population owns trucks and SUVs. Only cucks and immigrants own cars, and you'll find them conveniently located in the ditches on the side of every major highway upon first snowfall

FPBP.
My wife uses our diesel to haul 600lbs bales for our three horses.
She also drives our son's around with it when I'm not there, because she knows it's safer than anything else.

C'mon you city piece of shit, even the leaves get it.

>Ridgeline
>truck
pick one....

I've never ever seen a woman driving a truck with a load of any sort in the bed. My aunt and uncle are fucking farmers and she still does not drive around a truck. If she needs a truck she borrows my uncle's. Then again most guys don't need those ridiculously oversized trucks either. Unless you have a small business that involves hauling stuff, it is highly unlikely you'd ever need anything more than a ford ranger. For most people its just a stupidly expensive pissing contest.

Like your deep reason for finding girls to be yucky? Which is, that you love nigger cock deep in your throat and ass?

When you start paying buying gas for it you'll instantly regret the purchase. Unless you can legitimately utilize what an SUV offers over a small sedan, its a stupid purchase.

Nice dubs. Take out the nigger part and you're pretty close.

my current barge averages 14MPG
it's not exactly a small sedan

How the fuck is an SUV a pickup truck. An SUV for women is perfect since it can fit kids and groceries and other stuff girls do. Like pillows for pillow fights or whatever. If you tried to hail a bunch of feather pillows in a pickup truck it could get messy.

Buy a small used sedan that gets 30MPG. You'll quickly get used to it and your future self will thank you.

>NEED a pickup truck?

we have no problem with you burnouts, but keep your slave mentality to yourself. We buy because we WANT something, not because we NEED something.
You have a problem with that? >>>lebbit

nah
looking at a Mazda CX5

my mom bought an e350 diesel dually just because she could

>aunt and uncle are fucking farmers and she still does not drive around a truck. If she needs a truck she borrows my uncle's. Then again most guys don't need those ridiculously oversized trucks either. Unless you have a small business that involves hauling stuff, it is highly unlikely you'd ever need anything more than a ford ranger. For most people its just a stupidly expensive pissing contest.

Huh?

I can't haul 1000 lb round bales with a ranger..

A ranger is nothing but a bush truck for hauling fire wood.

>Mazda CX5

abahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>your future self will thank you.

Who cares about the future mixed race mongrel generation?
The best way to pay back the Jews is ruining their future slave kingdom.
Killing the planet is the duty of every soon to be extinct white person!

SUVs and trucks have a higher fatality per vehicle then small and micro sized vehicles. Its simply a statistic so do with it what you will, but its still interesting.

fippy bippy

This isnt remotely true. Most girls who drive tucks (there are a lot of them in my city) dont haul anything. They use them as mall crawlers

Probably a good mix of the two. Still though, nothing older than 2012. Too new for my blood.

hick white girls love them I know lots of girls who drive them

>This isnt remotely true.

Ok faggot.

I'm born and bred on the farm and am still here.

Don't talk to me about country life.

In the situation where this is America and people are allowed to have giant tucking trucks

>why are people allowed anything not immediately useful

Every girl I've known with her own truck/SUV has had massive self esteem or daddy issues

Don't talk to him or his country life's son ever again.

A lot of times SUVs with those tiny little engines barely get any added gas mileage. They cheat on the EPA tests. Like all of fords ecoboost engines are basically just designed to get really good EPA tests but the engines generally suck since it's such a tiny engine pushing too much weight and you have to floor it to engage the turbos which burns more gas anyway.

Pickups generate less drag and are therefore financially responsible, what with the rising gas prices. I guess women are just more intelligent than Sup Forumstards.

My mum would be good at driving one

she does a lot of the heavy work

You mean your wife's son?

>I can't haul 1000 lb round bales with a ranger..

Reread what I wrote you stupid leaf. People who use their trucks for business reasons are an exception. The vast majority of men who do not use their trucks for their livelihood have no utility reason for owning a large truck. I can haul a small trailer with furniture using a ford ranger. In the extremely rare case that I might need more hauling power, it makes more economical sense to just rent a u-haul when the time comes.

>born and bred on a farm
Where exactly? With the sheep

Someone call some South African firefighters because I just burnt that Canadian

A lot of SUVs are literally truck frames with a cabin where the bed would be. You get the same level of towing power and all that, which is great if you have a trailer with a backhoe on it like we've had many times.

SUVs are fucking awesome.

kek

We live down a 15 mile dirt road they is in accessable by cars so my wife has a truck. Not only that but when we go on vacation i haul our 42ft RV with my truck and she hauls our UTVs with her truck. She also helps around the farm hauling hay and anything else we need for the animals. A car is useless where live

>need

Thats a thing of the 90s, modern suvs are built on car frames sans a few exclusive models advertised as towing vehicles.

Well people can buy whatever the fuck they want with the money they earn. Who are you to say otherwise?

My mother breeds horses. I grew up thinking only women had trucks. She always tells this story of when I was 4 years old. I saw a guy driving a truck and flipped out. OMG MOM THAT GUYS IS DRIVING A TRUCK! lol . Perfect example for women needing trucks is farm women or horse women.

>Newfags using tits or gtfo wrong
What a surprise.

go to bed, grandpa.

I agree. They are free to waste their money on expensive pissing contests. I am also free to think they are stupid.

Those would be more aptly named crossovers since they combine a car with hatchback/SUV qualities.
SUVs are typically identical to truck drivetrains, engines, etc. just the body is different.

Wife drives a pickup truck
She uses it to haul stuff to and from the farm.

what is she supposed to use? a ford focus?

Most trucks aren't even designed for people that actually work anymore, instead they are made to boost the egos of manlets or make tiny dicked faggots feel powerful.

On a lot of these super duty monster trucks the beds are jacked up so fucking high that loading anything remotely heavy is an absolute bitch; like firewood, sandbags, bails of hay or heavy equipment... Just forget about it, not to mention those people will never use that amount of power for hauling anything of note, just paying an arm and a leg in fuel cost for unneeded power.

Your right with the terminology no manufacturer respects it anymore though. Look up SUVs from different manufacturers. Forester? Cherokee? Even the escape is a car frame and marked as an SUV.

They like men who drive trucks. Their affection for those men is then passed onto the truck. So they buy trucks. It's like the ads of bikini girls selling bud ligt.

Do you by chance drive a HONDA ridgeline?

Cherokees used to be a true SUV actually, they were RWD and had a true 4x4 drivetrain.

But yeah, manufacturers basically gave up on trying to differentiate between them which is why many people buy things like the wrangler, liberty, the older cherokees, etc. and expect them to handle like an escape or their sedans and get all buttflustered when the things rock side to side from sharp turns and whatnot.

Yah pretty much every SUV back in the day was just a truck with the bed removed and seats put in. Here is actually an interesting site that lists all the remaining true SUVs goodcarbadcar.net/2016/02/body-on-frame-suv-production-2016-model-year-north-america.html

I havent fact checked it but its still cool.

>SUVs are typically identical to truck drivetrains, engines, etc. just the body is different

Let me see you pull a 16k RV or gooseneck with your SUV since they are the same. I love when people who don't know shit about automotive talk this kind of shit. Engine is different, frame is different , suspension is different, gvrw is diffrent. Wtf I don't know if you are fucking that stupid or trolling