Why do they feel the need to pander with stupid shit like this I just wanna watch power rangers fuck up some bad guys...

Why do they feel the need to pander with stupid shit like this I just wanna watch power rangers fuck up some bad guys with the theme playing.

Isn't the blue ranger black in the movie

why indeed

i'm autistic and i find this pandering to be extremely insulting and pointless

No the black is yellow actually

>autistic guy asked to save the world

yeah cool

All the characters were very melodramatic to the point od being antipathic

Doesn't help either that the movie is kinda boring, stretches their flaw presentation for so long you forget it's actually a movie about a super sentai tv show.

can someone who is not colorblind tell me what this says

Autism isn't real. Fake 'disease'.

Much like the lesbian power ranger, it's propaganda aimed at indoctrinating children to this nonsense.

Your post may be trolling, but it really is propaganda at this point.

Instead of showing flawed characters with strong virtues, they're just social rejects that fuck up at everything.

Outside the blue range who is "really smart" they're just passing it as "he's autistic that's why"

Autism =/= smart. Maybe awkward, but not autistic. Holy shit.

it's some sort of happy Jewish man rubbing his hands together

Not trolling at all.

'Autism' is bullshit. Mix of single mothers, corrupt education system, and various socioeconomic conditions (all anti-masculinity).

And yeah these movies are propaganda. Duh.

Most people who actually have these conditions get annoyed at being pandered to. The only people who get pissy about muh representation are netfags pretending to have them so they can have some kind of identity.

These 'conditions' are fake as fuck. No physical evidence whatsoever.

Oh
OH
Now I see it too.
I get it. It's because the monster was made of gold. And the Saban's logo is gold. And the director's name was Dean Israelite.

Are they doing it on purpose now?

>The only people who get pissy about muh representation are netfags pretending to have them so they can have some kind of identity

Someone finally said it, I'm fucking tired of this snowflake generation.

Are you retarded? It's just an abstract representation of the merchant meme.

Also celebrating flaws and passing them as virtues is fucking disgusting and harms people with these conditions.

If you got no legs and people went around saying "oh man you have no legs you're so brave and strong" you would get pissed too

>I know I have no legs that's not what matters in my person you stupid fuck

tbf they've been lied to since birth. They're victims.

Agaim, these 'conditions' aren't real. They don't stand up to the scientific method.

Quit being insensitive.