>gain the weight of a normal full human being

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eX4nh-VOPYE
youtube.com/watch?v=a2alHCNpx7A
youtu.be/VPcGn7zWsp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>only one egg rawl?
>oh nevamind

The most insane thing is having to realize that there's a skeleton inside these monstrosities

what the fuck is wrong with his legs? I've seen people that fat before and I have never seen that, what the fuck is it? It's genuinely the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.

you can't lie your way out of a heart attack

>You want your second double cheeseburger now?

Never has a more rhetorical question ever been asked

How long could he survive if he just stopped eating completely?

That's a lot of fat to survive off.

ya spooked me

Are you tarded? It just looks like fried chicken.

MUH LAIGS! i got grapes growin on muh laigs!

He'd probably die of malnutrition after a few weeks.
Even though he doesn't need calories he still need vitamins.

If they put him on IV nutrients he'd probably survive for months off of his fat

I'd say about 6 months

Richest country on earth, no social health care to help this poor man. If his family wasn't there for him, would he just be left to die? People who are a danger to themselves should be institutionalized.

youtube.com/watch?v=eX4nh-VOPYE

People who are dumb enough to eat themselves to death should die and not waste money

The only thing James needs is 350ccs of hot lead applied directly to his temple

he needs to be put on WHALEfare lmao

Infected Cellulitis The green and yellow crap is crusted pus that had weeped earlier.

spoogy

I think you meant to say "euthanized".

You actually can't survive off fat for that long. Without protein all the internal organs will just rot away.

>tfw you're so fat and disgusting, and your legs smell so bad you give your dad a panic attack and he can't stop vomiting.

Take that, old man, who's a pansy bitch now?!

/mlg/

He has an eating disorder.

>pulled his daughter out of school so that she can help clean the shit out of daddy's rotting fat rolls
>father refinanced his house so that he could get treated
>refuses to even try to not eat himself to death
>dumb bitch of a wife just keeps bringing him egg rawls and refuses to take responsibility
There are no words to accurately describe the mixture of contempt and disgust I feel for these "people".

Guys, he's hospitalized as we speak. Might be dead already, I'll keep you guys updated.

>Infected Cellulitis
Cellulitis IS an infection, Dumbfuck.

lemme help you out there, bud

You would think literally being unable to move by yourself would enough motivation to stop being a fat fuck and lose the weight

Okay well his is like, weeping and getting reinfected over and over.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2alHCNpx7A

>You can have something to eat other than IV and cum as soon as you get out of bed and fetch it yourself

>that ranch dressing is da bomb

why do fatties love ranch so much?

Would it be legal to only place cum within his reach? Sure he'd have to eat it to live, but it's not like you're restraining him or anything.

>Hospitalized for Congestive heart failure
>refuses to stick to his diet
>I'm tired of eating the same things!
>What do you want?
>Order me chinese food again
This fucking guy

2 years if he takes multivitamins

Imagine his whole family goes on vacation or whatever and some rats start eating him and since he cant move he is there defenless watching and screaming 24/7 as the rats cut and cut little pieces of his flesh and eventually come ants, bees, worms, all eating from the free buffet of the fatso

It's literally sugar, fat, vinegar, and salt

More good legs action

youtu.be/VPcGn7zWsp0

Why half-ass it. They got coyotoes north of Harris County, just go down a trail and dump him out of the U-Haul.

Why do you post this every single day?

What a lot of the fluid and discoloration, and the 'bumps' comes from is Lymphedema.
Basically his legs are so fat, not only does the blood have a very hard time circulating-leading to the 'bruised' look of his skin, the fluid from his lymphatic system isn't draining properly, and is building up. What happens then is it will start to weep through his skin. Add the buildup of fat cells and cellulitis on top of that, and probably a massive fungal/yeast infection, and built up urine/fecal matter & sweat, you have the disgusting mess that is his legs, thighs and ass.

Also since it's a terribly moist environment under there, he's got layers of skin sloughing off.

Don't forget the buttermlk.

>IT'S FRIED

What did he mean by this?

buttermilk is sugar and fat

Thanks for posting this user

The fat fuck thinks fried rice is healthier than boiled rice

we're rich because we don't want to pay for this shit

jesus, is that zerg mutant or something?

>This video contains content from Discovery Communications, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
I wish I didn't live in The Best Country On Planet Earth

Why do fatties like rice so much?

I have to stop reading... is too much.

GOT EMMMMMMMMMM

but what does it taste like?

And its trying to get out

if we were to burn boogie how many tons of coal would he save in energy?

Some fatty fasted for 380 days with doctor supervision having only vitimins and water, he lost like 250 lbs bitch explain that

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

First time watching this shit.
He's back at the hospital and he fucking GAINED 150lbs

A little taster

yet he won't over eat salad

really gets the noggin joggin

If you add enough sugar, tapioca. With a hint of pickle juice and feces.

>Doctor: "You need to stop feeding him, you're literally killing him you retarded fucks."
>Family continues to feed him

Almost as if fat and sugar might be addictive??!

These people always ignore the doctor and just continue going on with their magical thinking on food.

Send help.

time to clear the palate with some good legs

No such thing as addiction

Because its easier.

>/mlg/
>post GG for a breather

Thank you!

I do not understand how such as thing could be alive. A few years ago I accidentally went outside on July 4. I saw literal flocks of people about half the size of OP's pic, riding across streets on their little fatty-karts, frequently with one or more of them towing a cooler on wheels. It was disgusting. I went back to my apartment and didn't leave for a week.

Kill yourself

Serious question, how is he alive? Not even the family feeding him aspect, why haven't the infections killed him?

wonder what james did all day

they could make money setting up a james live feed

apart from eating and sleeping what were his hobbies

god tier heart genetics

>be caveman
>fatty sugary food scarce and hard to come by
>find some rarelt
>wolf that shit down to see you through the winter
>best eaters survive more
>fast forward a few thousand years
>fatty sugary shit everywhere
>caveman eat eat eat get fat
>muh legs!!

someone give me a quick rundown. how did this freak's legs become so powerful all of a sudden?

>mfw someone managed to gain more than I weigh in such a short time

>James twitch stream
>donation sound is "MAAAIIII LEEEHHHHGGSSS"

they mightve put him on prophylactic antibiotics, who knows

No, he would be in the hospital if he had a medical problem, and if he had no one to take him home from there they'd find an assisted living facility to take care of him, and get him on disability to pay for it.

>The car tire blew out so now we can't drive, we gotta get take out
Why can't the family walk to the store? They live in a fucking city.

This James episode is making me legit mad.

I don't know why but this is almost worst than gore. Even though gore is worse, at least with gore i can get desensitized to it. I can't get desensitized to these disgusting blobs

OH NO, HE'S COMING FROM SO FAR AWAY
HE'S PICKING UP SO MUCH SPEED

there is a tipping point around 700 pounds where your body cant store fat anymore and you start putting on a ridiculous amounts of muscle

he was so strong he could lift four pounds in each arm for three reps

alright, I'm ready for more necrotic lymphedema

then why am I not addicted

>walk
I don't want to alarm you, but his whole family is obese.

Because in a lot of gore it isn't entirely the fault of the person getting fucked up that they are getting fucked up. Absurdly obese people have no excuse, whatever their genetics, for having entirely surrendered their humanity and become dead in almost every meaningful way.

t. fatass
>be child
>Shovel shit down throat because it tastes good
>get fat, get sad
>get fatter, get sadder

There are different kinds of people?!!

>cholesterol bows to the necrotic legs
>in contact with butter companies
>controls blood pressure machines with an iron, but fair fist

Adamantium skeleton

the people helping them are the ones who make them fat.