blog.dilbert.com/post/147342251861/trumps-glide-path

SPREAD THESE:
>Hillary blames White People for the Dallas Terrorist Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=3qaeVwWr2eU
>Clinton Gave Non-Cleared Individuals Access To Classified Information
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0YEchTwEc

#BreakTheFoundation
>100,000 SIGNATURES COMPLETE!!!
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates
SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General Thread

RALLIES
>Rally in Westfield, Indiana (7/12/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=B5Px2Ic9WWg
>GREAT SPEECH ON VETERAN’S AFFAIRS (7/11/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=HV6r4AfZYy4
>‘Hillary for Jail!’- 100 Anti-Hillary Protesters Rally in LA (7/10/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=K0sVF-cdKVs

INTERVIEWS
>TRUMP INTERVIEW WITH BILL O'REILLY FOX NEWS (7/12/2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Oy8AUi-qFU
>Paul Manafort on Fox and Friends (7/12/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=J3P3eEOx-f4
>LT Gen Michael Flynn On "This Week" (7/10/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=tCfBnB7Rzok

ENTERTAINMENT
>Gavin McInnes RIPS Aziz Ansari for Trump Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1kG6zGzd7A
youtube.com/watch?v=epD7_Sku5Jk
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/13/10-top-republicans-sitting-out-the-rnc-convention/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-when-to-freak-out-about-shocking-new-polls/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/dem-primaries/287472-sanders-delegates-to-hold-fart-in-protest-at-convention
incogman.net/2016/07/hypocrite-headquarters-rejects-ivankas-rabbi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

Is Virginia a lost cause?

Could I get a link to Fox Business stream?

LOU DOBBS
youtube.com/watch?v=I1kG6zGzd7A

AWOOVEMENT!

A magical meme

>Nigel
>Geert
>Milo
>Coulter
>Bikers for Trump

When is Trump-Con taking place?

>MoE of 4%

youtube.com/watch?v=epD7_Sku5Jk

Fucking Nova has ruined that state

>t. Ann Coulter

Outlier. Same story in CO

OP are you Sinclair?

Deport Momiji weeb losers to IS territory in Syria.

What is that nihongo newspaper saying?

lol

I O W A

M A G A

>TFW you will never eat at the Trump Tower Grill

all I can say is

that better be pork/lamb/veal yi-ros malakia

MAKE BYZANTIUM GREAT AGAIN!

Dear Trump General and by Extension, Sup Forums,

I won't give away too much, but I'm from HRC's "Correct The Rcord" SuperPAC

First of all, yes it is true that we shill here on Sup Forums, Trump General especially. However, throughout my time on Sup Forums even though I shill here (Mainly pointing out Trumps lackluster polling), y'all have turned me into a Trump supporter, and I plan on quitting this job

What I've come here to warn you all about is that CTR is planning to shill the fuck out of not just Trump General, but everywhere on Sup Forums about Trump's VP choice

They will use D&C tactics like:
>Trump picked Now I can't support him.
>Trump is a Neocon now. Wtf I hate Trump now.
>Hahaha Drumpf picked who is an ebil DRUMPFKINS BTFO

And other things along those lines. Do not become divided because of who he chooses. if you do, then Hillary will win. Your memes are more powerful than you can even imagine. I'd say they are even Magical too

I believe in you all. Sorry for shilling against y'all for months now.

Good Luck Sup Forums

Don't forget the rave! Coverage starts the 18th.

>4% margin
user pls

>Trump will announce his VP and entire cabinet at the end of the most explosive and extravagant GOP convention in history
>outside, thousands of niggers will clash against vets, bikers, cops and other proTrump citizens
>entire world will be watching
>hillary's convention ignored as more scandals for the liberals keep happening
In addition:
>Milo
>Farage
>Wilders
>Coulter
>a literal fucking rave party at the convention UNTIL 1AM with Coulter, Wilders and Milo attending
>InfoWars flying planes around with huge banners that say "Hillary for Prison" over both conventions
>people showing up in fucking cosplay
>a fucking MERCH HALL
>Bikers for Trump showing up

ARE
YOU
FUCKING
READY

18-21st

Johnson's poll numbers are bullshit. Most people responding that they're voting Johnson won't have the guts to actually cast a pro-Hillary vote in November.

>Record not Rcord*

You guy's on here have no clue (some) Trump was going to announce at the convention. But He has to do it earlier if there is a sitting Governor before the deadline hence His announcement Friday. It's Pence.

LINK ME THE FOX POLLS

what's stopping you?

FLYNN WILL WYNN

i want to beleedat

>>a fucking MERCH HALL
Fug, what if there's some RNC Convention exclusive Trump Merch?

Don't quit. Subvert.

Jesus Christ, she looks so nice in the picture, but has the most evil expression in the thumbnail.

Might I add: ARMED bikers working as a civilian security force protecting people from commies

McDumpster gift cards, right?

>Milo
Is that faggot nigger loving kike seriously going to be there

>MFW I ate at the Trump Tower Grill and was mildly disappointed.

K
KEEP US POSTED

99% sure this is just someone LARPing for (You)'s but on the off chance that it's actually a true, I don't understand how that shilling is anything new.

I want to believe
thx for the info pal

>error of +/- 4%

When you're talking about comparing two data points with a 4% moe, you need to apply the moe once for each data point. This means that if in reality candidate 1 has 50%, and candidate 2 has 50%, then the poll could possibly show that candidate 2 has 54% and candidate 1 has 46% or vice versa.

Liberals don't understand statistics so I'm not addressing this at you, subhuman shill. This post is for other anons. The poll isn't valid whatsoever. It's the same push poll that had Cruz leading Trump when Trump was polling like +20% ahead of Cruz.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/13/10-top-republicans-sitting-out-the-rnc-convention/

>WE DISCOVERED THE ZERO N SHIET

Was 2006 the last semi-decent year ever? Before iPhones, the Big Bang theory, economic crash, and Obama starting his campaign?

That's it, I'm a #hillmissile now.

>breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/13/10-top-republicans-sitting-out-the-rnc-convention/
>No narcs allowed

Perfect.

Nate Cardboard's freaking out and reverting back to primary mode. fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-when-to-freak-out-about-shocking-new-polls/

I'm ready for rivers negro blood painting the streets red.

>implying we didn't already know this

But if by some chance you are actually a shill from CTR, then I can't say I'm surprised. No one is immune to the red pills

that's what a decade+ of importing gov't workers will do to a state. sad to see.

I'll never not laugh at that taco bowl tweet. Definitely one of the best shitposts he's ever done. He knew exactly what he was doing. The look on his face is fucking priceless.

God I fucking love this man

straighten that hat missy

Hope those bikers beat the shit out of those protesting faggots. Let them learn that the rest of the USA aren't pussies like LA

>Tfw can't be there
>Tfw can't get a frog statue signed by Wilders, Farage, and the God Emperor himself
>Tfw can't rave with Geert
I'd say "just shoot me" but then I wouldn't get to experience a Trump presidency.

Taking bets for VP pick

I'm going all in for Commieslayer Trumpstein and Mexicutioner Christie

Hey, Trump supporters. How about your STOP insulting Bernie supporters and try persuading them to align with Trump. Calling them cucks and laughing at their idealist perspectives is just going to make them vote for Hillary just so they don't get Trump. Did you completely miss the tone Stefan was putting down in this video in order to appeal to Bernie supporters? Follow his lead and try actually HELPING your candidate.

Think I've seen this as pasta before, but if wrong, just come back and join in on the meme magic

>nationalists from around the world are attending
>neocons and buttblasted losers aren't
muh dik

It will be Pence.

Start making memes now.

2006 was probably the best year of my life.

Pfffft eat my brass

Got any more pics like this?

It's still a movement.

We're in a rally drought fampai but perhaps the convention can bring us some much needed energy

This will be the only time ever in human history where people will be excited for a political convention

Let us laugh, we'll pander to them later

We do. It's those jagoff Hillcunt ones that pose as us.

I bet he surprises everyone with the general.

Virginia won't do a lot since he is winning in PA, OH and FL.

I think it could be too. I don't think Christie is particularly ideological for amnesty or whatever since he was a governor and not a congressman. He can rape in the debate and people already know him.

similar, yes

How long until (((Ginsburg))) resign?
I would love to see Trump stumping another leftist jew.

Not true, Berniggers are anticipating their farts.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/dem-primaries/287472-sanders-delegates-to-hold-fart-in-protest-at-convention

The bikers aren't gonna fuck around. Black Panthers are also going to be armed there but they're shittalkers who never do anything. White nationalists will also be there.

It's gonna be wild.

>The Bush Family
>Kasich
>Lubio
>McCain and Romney, back to back losers
>Lindsay Graham
>other irrelevant senators
The Bushes not showing up will help Trump and no one will notice all those other losers not being there.

>Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates
Reminder especially if you live in the Midwest, Virginia, Florida or the rest of the US, to get yourself on that shit negro.

The only people attempted to sow discord between the two groups on reddit and here are CtR HillShills and they're not going to stop.

She won't resign.

She'll meet the fate of all celebrities who shittalk Trump.

Yeah, screw VA and grab PA instead. The former is nigger and D.C cuck country.

VA here. We are going to MAGA soo fucking hard.

Israel Rejects “Trump Rabbi” Status

Israel’s “Jews-only” marriage laws are in focus once again with the news that the Jewish state has rejected the authority of the so-called “Trump rabbi” — Haskel Lookstein — to conduct conversions.

Although the ruling was made in a separate case, it means that Ivanka Trump’s 2009 conversion to Judaism has now been rejected by Judaism’s supreme religious authorities.

incogman.net/2016/07/hypocrite-headquarters-rejects-ivankas-rabbi/

Why? It feels absolutely terrible to be a shill. The pay is pretty shit, and it just feels wrong
Believe whatever you want to believe. Just know that when HRC said that "Certain Corners of the Internet" hurt her credibility, she's referring to you all on Sup Forums.
Honestly, it took a couple months, but especially after what happened with the FBI decision I realized I was fighting for the wrong side

>Trump announces Hillary as VP and any votes for her counts as a vote for him

How do you react, Sup Forums?

We're very nice to them in person.

But this is a Neo-nazi Mandalorian Jet-Pack Aftermarket Modification board. We're not going to go soft here.

Whats the difference between a gyro and a kebab? I can only get gyros around here.

Its all but come down to Gingrich, Christie and Pence at this point, and I'm fond of either of them.

Pence is a cuckservative who appeals to the Evangelicals, but he'll hurt Trump with the Independents and Moderates. Plus he's not that popular in his state.

Christie is pretty hated here in NJ as you are all aware of.

Gingrich has way too much fucking baggage and a shady fast.

Honestly Christie might be the best bet since he's a great debater and has a great personality

Whenever I talk to normies I emphasise how corrupt Hilary is, not try to get support for Trump. The media is so involved with this campaign, you can't expect them to assume they're lying. Use the FBI statements, but don't say you're voting for Trump. You can at least convince them to stay home.

Kasich is the fucking Governor. A Disgrace!

When is the next Trump event?

Imported government worker in Alexandria. I'm living in fucking Ethiopia, minus the starvation.