Do you feel that your country respects Christianity?

Do you feel that your country respects Christianity?

damn those niggas are pining hard

Depends on the region really. In costal areas and big cities people are slowly dropping religion but it's still very prominent. Nothing at all like Europe.

Were pagans andatheist there more muslims here than true christians
protestantism is absolute cancer tier of christianity we would rather be orthodox

Well everyone calls themselves Christians, but very few actually follow the religion proper

I like how Finnish Orthodox keep old traditions.

Is this how ice cream is made?

faith is a quiet thing down here, cunts don't really flaunt it like the yanks

i'm boarding with an old catholic couple, lovely people. they never pushed it on me

it still has it's place in society i suppose

what is pining?

what about your koreans?
the most "religious" person ive ever known was a korean christian who, to be quite honest, came off more as a cultist

If I had to beat them up to bone her, I would. She's a legitimate beauty and they are betas. Probably wouldn't spend time with her past that tho if that's how she behaves in public.

Unironically yes
There is a church tax, the catholic and evangelic churches have many privileges, our ruling party ist called "christian democratic party" and merkel is a devout protestant

Not any more. Even The Quakers who've done lots of good get shit on now by the militant edgelords like Gervais and co.

*tip*

nothing tippy about that, dude

I won't deny a 19 year old Hungarian model is not my ideal target of lust

But she's 24 and already looking worse. No reason to have a relationship if all she has are looks. Maybe she doesn't, but judging on a pic of her lifting her shirt up I'd say she probably doesn't.

That's a fake pic, you fucking idiot

bro what are you talking about

I meant op's pic

maybe it's not even the same broad, but it's irrelevant. point remains the same. they get uglier so it's not a foundation for a relationship.

No it's not

>respects Christianity
What did he mean by this?

Kek

What did you not understand?

What kind of self respecting man hangs around a bar like that?

Fucking pussy men.

Jewish men

Yes, too much. Church burnings when?

I think East Asians have a predilection towards cultism. Too much inherent hierarchy and collectivism.

I want to respect a Christian cock with my little atheist butt.

Not really.
White Brits have left en masse and only call themselves Christian as more of an identity thing.

No, and that's a good thing.

kek
to long after someone

What makes you say no?

In RĂ©union, girls get fuck in the ass during the saturday night, and go to the church in Sunday.

>ruling party ist called "christian democratic party"
>wants to flood Germany with rapefugees
Classic Christians