Stereotypes that you actually do personally

>Stereotypes that you actually do personally

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/20/business/ford-focus-china-production.html
uk.reuters.com/article/us-trade-nafta-mexico-peso/mexico-finance-minister-says-nafta-uncertainty-hitting-peso-idUKKBN1CL2CC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complex_question#Complex_question_fallacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suggestive_question
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love mayonnaise

Be a decent person in public.

I wear a skirt
For.. personal purposes

I'm very upfront, straightforwards and direct in my communication with other people. People might think this is rude, but who gives a fuck? They will judge me anyway the moment I'm not there anymore so why bother?

Actually kind of ironic that I'm the one that doesn't talk behind their back.

Unironically hate Americans

fiz uma sopa de macaco aqui uma delícia

most underaged post of all time

Even by American standards, I'm loud.

i drink a lot and steal glasses from restaurants sometimes too

I eat native food everyday and I actually pray.

What makes you say that, Mr. Canada?

I drink tea
very polite

I'm black, live in a favela and I'm actually happy

I'm only a little overweight, but it's totally because I eat tons of sweet junk food. That, and quitting cigarettes didn't help.
Still, I'm a fat fucking yank because I eat garbage.

>live in a favela and I'm actually happy
I believe in capitalism so deeply that reading this made me angry. The poor should be unhappy.

Stereotypes I follow:
>I frequently wear plaid
>I enjoy maple syrup a lot and refuse to eat the fake version
>I believe Canada is superior to America in every way
>I speak French and English
>I am polite and apologetic to a fault
>I hunt & fish for most of my meat

Stereotypes I don't follow:
>I like baseball more than hockey
>I don't care for poutine at all
>I can't ice-skate very well
>I don't drink tea or coffee from Tim Hortons, though I do like their pastries
>I like several American beers
>I never see Asian people at all

nigger

Well, fuck me sideways, I think we just found the one thing that capitalists and communists can agree upon!

THE POOR SHOULD BE UNHAPPY!

I'm rude, not sure what other stereotypes there are

Why? I'm genuinely curious.

do you actually belive that a favelado would be here writing in english instead of fucking black girls with giant arses?

I don't think Portugal is relevant enough to have that many stereotypes set in stone

Huh, I'm lazy, I guess

>I hunt & fish for most of my meat

How does this work? Do you have open season all year round in Canada? Or do you just stuff your huge deep freezer for the whole year?

I'm a white honky from a rural backwater and listen to country western, bluegrass and old timey fiddlin' music

I have a bad sense of humour and i am more nazi than i would admit.

That's a not-very-clever twisting of my words.
You said it, so I believed it. Why would you lie?

Scat fetish, digs holes at the beach, socks with sandals, lederhosen, good beer, loves döner kebab, possibly Turkish, enjoys blue collar career simulators, efficient and punctual, climbs mountains

I will do it for you: you are black and muslin

Fill a deep freezer. Bear hunts are in spring and autumn, deer and moose are in autumn, game bird and waterfowl are in autumn, hare and squirrel are in winter, fishing is year-round depending on species (some are spring and summer only).

neither applies to me

As for real stereotypes, I don't like football or cod and I don't have a mustache

which kind of those wild animal meats you consider the tastiest?

Currently, actively trying to ruing our economy while trying to compromise our sovereignty and humiliate us at the same time. I constantly have to remind myself that the past is the past in order to don't mind you, but you crossed the line when around half of your population proved that they hate Mexico and as a result my country is being affected. In the present.

And because when presented with this opinion, it is often dismissed with strawmans and/or outright lies repeated like parrots ad nauseam.

It goes far beyond being called a spic daily by your countrymen. I don't mind that. I mind real life.

I am arrogant and elitist
t. Bong

>used to wear clogs around the house
>did the whole gabber thing for a party once
>Speak okay Gronings
>have smoked weed
>frugal
>down to earth kinda guy

>ruing
Ruin*

I am miserable, hateful, bigoted and eager for a nuclear holocaust.

I have two lederhosn and I have dug holes at the beach as a kid

I'm elitist and smug.

This is so fucking cool. I was considering doing a post-doc in Canada. You just reignited my interest.

You cannot hunt for shit here.

I have terrible taste in food and do meme shit like putting ketchup in macaroni (processed out of the box shit too) and drink excessive amounts of soda/energy drinks. I also get physically ill if I eat certain greens, especially peas, though I attribute this to psychological trauma as a kid and a particularly bad experience with some vegetables. Despite what I put through my body and how little I move around I still weigh under 110 pounds (50kg~) and have no abnormalities like high blood sugar.

Be ultra introvert meme lover

Capitalism is broken because people are acting like money is just a game. I work at a NGO, and I'm pretty sure I've visited more countries than you ever will, and I'm only 24 years old. This year I went to US twice, for free, because, your capitalists are profiting with rich people inflated ego. 'It's so good to help the poor, we can live in peace now.' So here I am. 100k a year, still living in a favela, and traveling the world for free because I'm spreading exactly what you hate the most :^)

Tem escolas de ingles aqui no Maré com professores de escolas de ingles de alto padrão e já tivemos até Cambridge vindo buscar alunos para intercambio de 1 ano na Inglaterra de maneira gratuita.
You know nothing about life, mate.

>I don't read
>I don't care about countries that aren't USA and Japan
>monolingual
>shit english
>love guns

>Red meat
Moose
>Freshwater fish
Perch
>Saltwater fish
Salmon
>upland bird
Partridge
>waterfowl
Mallard (though sandhill crane is the very best but not available where I live)

Eat a bunch of rice and beans every day

T'es un Québecois en Westmount ?

>Harsh accent
>introvert
>really like metal

>actively trying to ruing our economy while trying to compromise our sovereignty and humiliate us at the same time
Can you explain what you're referring to here?

bad at geography and don't care about inferior non-nations

fits me:

>bad at small talk (what is the fucking point anyway)
>don't like talking strangers
>hate big crowds and when someone sits next to you in bus

doesn't fit me:

>drinks a lot of alcohol or coffee
>likes his sauna very hot

do fundo do meu coração espero que seja verdade, boa sorte

Ruined*

We both know what I am referring to. And I don't plan to continue a conversation with someone who is trying to play dumb. And if you genuinely don't know, you have to watch some international news once in a while.

I often have tacos and tequila

There is a lot of good hunting here and both students and workers (depending on what type of graduate work you're doing) can hunt at the resident prices, which are very low. The courses are also quick and easy for archery and guns. We have much better private property laws for hunters than they do in the states too.
British Columbia is looking grim, the liberals and green party there are very anti-hunting and just got rid of grizzly bear hunts in the province, so maybe avoid B.C.

I'm a very laid back mae.

I can't get my head around the idea of having to do military service.

I hate Central America

I'm a rice and beans nigger

Not yet

I believe in libertinism.

our shitty pm has your back

I'm not playing dumb, and I've not seen anything that would indicate that the US is trying to undermine your economy. I'm trying to understand you, but I think there's a fundamental difference of understanding of terms being used.
Here, I'll try another approach:
>you crossed the line when around half of your population proved that they hate Mexico
Are you talking about the election of Trump, and, if so, why would that price that they hate Mexico?
Follow-up question: do you think that a country wanting little or no immigration is that country's prerogative?

I am Chi
I think guns are cool
I eat a lot of fast food
I have conservative Christian values

>In the past ive stolen some things
>Only alchol which i respect is vodka
>Spaming kurwa when i go to other countries.
>Dont like muslims and consider other nationalities as bunch of retards

I eat A LOT of dairy products.

>price
*indicate
Sorry, phone posting

fuck donkeys, do coke, am poor as fuck, 101% black, violent, loud, and I forgot al the other bad things

SOPA DE MACACO

eat arepa and drink coffee at least 10 times a day

I don't know our stereotype

Got a faggy accent?

Are you a sheep?

me neither

no, but Americans do
yeah

I wouldn't be sure about that, honestly. Most Canadian sources I read seem to fluctuate between that and throwing us under the bus, if that ever becomes convenient for you, with the most common opinion being the ladder. I wouldn't blame you for seeing after your own citizens first, desu, since you are hardly the problem here.

Ok, let's play along for a little bit longer. So, how about I start with 2 simple examples (and far from being the only cases).

nytimes.com/2017/06/20/business/ford-focus-china-production.html

uk.reuters.com/article/us-trade-nafta-mexico-peso/mexico-finance-minister-says-nafta-uncertainty-hitting-peso-idUKKBN1CL2CC

And answering your question: yes, I am, and see above.
Follow-up question: No

I would prefer if you said things straight instead, btw.

So you believe that we have an economic obligation to you, and that we don't have a right to control who enters our country? And apparently you believe that Trump = hate for Mexico instead of hatred of NAFTA, so I don't know what to tell you. Hate on, I guess...

For the record, I'm not playing dumb. I just don't like relying on memes for conversation. Would you rather I just said "build the wall, spic" or something?

Like I said in my second post >dismissed with strawmans and/or outright lies repeated like parrots ad nauseam.

This conversation is over.
Also, when trying to argue with someone, quit playing dumb, huh? It makes you an annoyance, not smart.

I don't think he was playing dumb I just think he actually didn't know about it

The memes are
>Australia lite?
>Sheep fuckers
>Pseudo slav?
>Work as a plumber
>Uber Catholic

>playing dumb
Now who is making straw men? You haven't given me a straightforward answer, and I have done nothing but ask sincere questions. Then, after accusing me of things I haven't done, you ragequit.
I'm trying to get a grip on what you mean, exactly, but I think you're just a bigot. I think that you believe the bullshit on this website way too much. I think that you're probably very young and immature, and you don't have very much information to back up your emotions.
You're a whiny, low-information little shit. There you go. There's an ad hominem to justify your tantrum.
What's to know? It sounds like someone who is angry because they believe the bullshit they see online and in mass media.

Good because I'm really hating Mexico too right now. You fuckers allow people to run right through your god damn country because you know they're going straight to America. You allow millions of your people to just waltz into the US without ANY attempt to stop them or get them back. You let them kill us, rape us, fuck with our economy, then play the victim when asked to build a wall. You say it would 'KILL THE PRIDE OF MEXICO' to pay for a border wall, but apparently millions of your own people risking their lives to get the fuck out of your cartel-infested shit hole country has no impact on your pride. Maybe I hate the government more than the people, but when I think about it many of the people suck here too. But I wouldn't attribute that to the 1st generation of Mexican immigrants, illegal or legal, because they at least know why they left that cesspool of shit. It's the 2nd and 3rd generation, the younger generation, that lives in America, has lived here their whole lives, and wave the Mexican flag and talk about how great Mexico is, only to cry tears of ruin when told that they're being deported for being illegal, or cry that their parents are being sent back where they belong because they realize the hell that awaits them in the shithole known as Mexico.

>just asking questions man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complex_question#Complex_question_fallacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suggestive_question

Again with the outright lies repeated like parrots.

What you just typed is simply not happening.

>own guns
>hate niggers
>Christian
>Don't really drink Coke actually, and try to avoid sodas in general
Fuck Mexico and their economy. Get your stumpy, ugly countrymen out of my damn country. And take those ridiculous fucking boots with you.

That's a cop out. I wasn't doing that.
I was looking for a non-meme answer, but I think I gave you too much credit.
>muh Sup Forums cynicism
No. That's bullshit.

1.) Fat as all fuck
2.) Have suffered bullet wounds
3.) Occasionally shart
4.) Vaguely brown, maybe Chi
5.) Poorly educated though I did receive good grades on a paper I wrote suggesting that George Washington was the Holy Spirit
6.) Exclusively eat fast food
7.) Small cut penis
8.) Enjoy cuckolding
9.) Monolingual (barely)
10.) Used to donate money to Israel but I'm too poor now following a visit to the hospital caused by stress fractures from clapping too hard at a NASCAR rally
11.) Have never seen a passport
12.) Love burgers, freedom fries, and coke
13.) Proud member of the True Lamb of Zion Non-Denominational Church
14.) Have been beaten by police
15.) I have the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution tattooed on my enourmous back although the "shall not be infringed" part has been infringed under a fat roll
16.) Can not drive a manual transmission
17.) Can drive the fuck out of a mobility scooter
18.) My favourite sport is watching 1 hour of advertisements for every 1 minute of football
19.) Metric, Celsius, and dinosaur bones were invented by the devil to tempt man
20.) Get up everyday and say the pledge of allegiance
21.) Hate the idea of a powerful and large state but conversely support the existence of a bloated runaway military budget
21.) Got lost on my way south where I was going to help build the wall and ended up in Canada

spic

spic

>This conversation is over.
oh fug. this spic is not going to reply to the dumb burger craving his attention. you two are cringy as fuck

i'm super polite at all times and drink tea all day

I'm very hairy.

Suck my wart-addled, hairy-shafted cock

I like burgers

muh guns
muh constitution
muh christian values

also fuck the angry spic itt. grow up

Amerifat in Asia

I eat mainly at McDonald’s

I can't be the only one who really does put his shoes in the fridge.

whatever for?

I clap along when the plane lands.

Spic here who hates other spics, and mexico

I hate spics. Can't wait to move north. Spics are all angry little brown manlets. They're all REALLY dumb too, like maybe 10 points of IQ above a nigger.

I once stole a cooking recipe from a peruvian friend and everyone believed me.