The world will look up and shout "Save us!"

>The world will look up and shout "Save us!"

>And I'll whisper...

bane?

for you

...who farted

Rorschach was a fascist cunt. Glad he got smoked desu.

save these digits

u missed the point of the movi, please watch the 3 hours again then come back

>us

All superheroes are.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

LIGHTS, CAMERA, INSANITY

>SOME

I've never read BLACKED Tower. What is Rorschach doing in it and what are they going to CGI over his face?

I'm rich.

bassmouth nigger

Bazinga

God bless Sup Forums.

let the bodies hit the floor.

Be right there in a minute

I'm republican

>And I'll whisper...
>"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

If anything Ozy was the fascist. Rorschach thought people had a right to know the truth.

I watched it a long time ago. Only remembered his misanthropic monologue at the beginning since OP quoted it.

>THE GOD OF MEAT

>I will never see this as I lay naked on my back in a pool of our combined sweat, with my hands placed on her warm, sweaty hips

Fag

>YOU TELL ME
>WHICH ONE IS THE COW?
>AND WHICH ONE IS MY DAUGHTER?

source?

>it's free real estate...

>Insufficient space on disc C:/
>Please insert a new disc

>lurk moar

10/10

Oh, you're just a stupid liberal who felt identified when he ranted about the chattering classes. Rorschach was a fucking Eisenhower conservative. Ozy was a nazi in action if not name, although he resented them as well.

I would have been very disappointed if this hadn't been the first reply. Good job user.

Look him up in the comics desu. Hes completely fucked up.
I hope he didnt die in the show.