4cc thread

4cc thread

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poll's results when?

They're ready, but I need to finish some unrelated shit before I can post here, and ESK is busy managing the friendly airing right now.

ESK OUT
COLLIBRO OUT
TWAIN OUT AGAIN

#2sulcampo #againstmodernfootball Sup Forums ultras 121 old carvery road

Wear the goat

I don't know if people know, but we're playing a friendly against Sup Forums right now.

Sup Forums haven't been relevant since torres mcilory was managing

the problem is we don't have interesting models or new players and we are only a meme for choking

y-you dont think that man is going to h-hurt that goat do you user?
im kind of worried.

Anyway this is the gist of the roster, with >he does it for free becoming the fifth medal.

>le cum inside man, lelbron and costanza still on the team

When will burrs be dropped for roast solo? Burrs is only a meme because Chicago fans have to spam shit due to lack of creativity. Notice how TYBD stopped being a thing as soon as Deng was traded away from Chicago

I did want Solo in, but to be fair, Burrs won fair and square.

Holy shit JB please come back and save us from this fucking abomination of a manager. ESK OUT NOW NOW NOW

D3cision when? ESK is getting fucking embarrassed by a fetus tier team

>unexposable
but he was exposed

this shit is still going? it was a meme when I was in high school and that was like a decade ago

grow up faggots

It's all part of the plan.

Done, finito, finished.

back the fuck off?!?

We're getting a new manager right lads?

Wenger is in unfortunately

Taking this moment to announce that the second rendition of the Sup Forumserb Owl is a thing that's going to happen at the end of March, so if there's a team you want to see in now's your chance to make it happen.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup Forumserb_Owl_2018

When will /f/ win?

Oh and I almost fucking forgot. Chants are returning for this cup, so if you feel there are certain chants that are perfect for Sup Forums, post them in here.

Suck a dick twain. Nobody wants your autism bowl, give us another decision tournament so we can find a competent manager instead of this meme

Uhh, is this moderator approved?

>Wenger

that implying he's had past success. our current manager is more of a Brendy

give me the squads

/f/ will win one day. I think they can do it, but there’s no chance if they’re in a group with /wsg/ and /r9k/

it actually is

>Nobody wants your autism bowl
I opened it up because I got positive feedback when I brought it into discussion though.
>give us another decision tournament so we can find a competent manager instead of this meme
I hope you're not actually taking into consideration the result of a match that was never under actual preparation and had +1/+2 memes from halftime on.

Just click on the links in the signups section.

>w-w-we were only pretending to be retarded

You wanna end up with managers who tried to kill your team or has a hate boner for it?

No really, I didn't even know what the export looked like until 5 minutes ago when I asked and it was "oh it's just the Autumn export fit to the new rules".

it unironically couldn't possibly get any worse than what we have right now

You'd be surprise. Anyway, for what it's worth, you can join the platoon of testers if you want, more workforce is always welcome.

Be glad you have a competent management. Collie has a good track record with /an/, and twain has been solid for Sup Forums, even with that atrocious summer.

>couldn't get worse
what the fuck? we're in the elites m8

wait, we changed manager?

>this /hoc/autist won't stop clamoring for mars to take over
m8 theres a chance for you to see a full fledged /hoc/ team here , and not just one or two spots on the roster. Bulju and clip art dog banging them in for fun. Sign them up.

JB left after getting bootyblasted by /x/

because of our previous manager who left. now we're stuck with a nobody, twain (who shit the bed in the summer and left us with >1 point), and a /an/ reject

yes

>getting bootyblasted by /x/
elaborate

Tbh, Summer was a very tough group

Nobodies can sometimes turn out the best manager, or have you not seen Spring/Summer?

>making excuses

it doesn't matter, our manager should be able to compete and beat the best teams in the cup, not lose to fetus tier Sup Forums

/x/ beat Sup Forums in extratime from cthulu, and JB claimed he had “lost all fun” from the 4CC

By that logic, /n/ should’ve booted their manager after getting a spoon multiple times.

this is just a conspiracy to keep us down

can we just block Sup Forums from going to the elites? They're always going to lose. t. Sup Forums fan

Welcome to the disappointment club, feel free to grab the liquor from my cabinet.

are you implying /n/ is good? they got lucky to get into the knockouts in a shit group, then got beat 7-1. /n/ is shit and has always been shit

I think they’ll be good, but Sup Forums needs help. Maybe they will go to the knockouts

/n/ is mediocre as fuck, but they find ways to either surprise or disappoint

>esk
Unproven, but certainly passionate about the board. Likely willing to bulk test, which is almost essential to winning nowadays.
>twain
Has had bad runs but is no bochumbrew. Plus, he's a good caretaker for the team and puts together nice aesthetics. Don't sack the guy because of a bad cup.
>colliebro
Creative livemanager who pulled /an/ out of the ditch in record time. Look at some of the games he's had and tell me he wouldn't be a good match for Sup Forums.

All in all I'm excited for Winter. If they can work to their strengths they'll be top 4 for sure.

who /Serie A/ here?

>pwol
Either I'm being really daft and something's not clicking or I don't know what this is

Please Watch Our League

Please Watch Our League

Ah thanks, makes much more sense

can
>she
be a late addition to the squad?

fuck off /trans/

well are you?

Too many divegrass memes and I say that as a Euro
>tsuu
Fine. He's one of the GOATs
>slip
An oldie, but a goldie
>lcim
STILL? He's fucking retired from Holland and way over the hill
>>schalke
Not really a divegrass meme. More of a board wide meme
>messi
See tsuu
>refball
This is universal to all sports. Definitely belongs on the team
>pogba
Really? Was never that funny and is barely even made fun of anymore
>t&t
Fresh enough
>de gay
Is it really worth a spot on the team?
>unexposable
Wasn't he exposed?
>ht slags
Universal to all sports. Belongs on team

it's what people voted for, I wanted to see more universal sports memes desu

maybe if americans ever posted outside generals and came to vote they would have more representation

HT slags is counted as divegrass mostly as a restraining measure, we already have a cap of 12 divegrass slots for the roster.

*click*

Leafs killed the cup. prove me wrong

I can't.
>leaf released the rules only a fucking month before the cup

/gd/ killed this cup by making >us irrelevant

dunno about you guys, but I'm rooting for /pcg/

>Notice how TYBD stopped being a thing as soon as Deng was traded away from Chicago
i make TYBD threads on a daily basis

Paulinho needs to be in the 4cc team in some way or form

/gd/ saved this cup multiple times on end. You should be blaming the horsefuckers

If you asked them to vote, they’d complain it’s soccer. I’d personally want pulju on the team anyway because he’s a fucking meme, and /hoc/ at least needs representation for how autistic it is