Bout to marathon this. Its the only Lynch film I havent seen. What am i in for, boys?

Bout to marathon this. Its the only Lynch film I havent seen. What am i in for, boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVvGRIxAu9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've tried to watch it three times now. Can never get through it. It's basically David Lynch's Phantom Menace.

HANG MY HEAD
DROWN MY FEAR

honestly, his worst movie,
and I fucking love Lynch

Scariest film I've ever seen desu

BRUTAL FUCKING MURDER

A real spooky time. And Lynch's most disjointed film that has moments of brilliance.

oh sinner man

How the FUCK can you marathon a single FUCKING FILM

I know, I can only marathon parts of movies at a time.

Same desu. Takes me at least a week for most movies.

most Sup Forums posters pause movies to come to this board and shitpost about something in the movie that they didn't understand

OP here. Its a 3 hour film and im watching it in one sitting so i think marathon was an appropiate word choice.

this image terrifies and intrigues me at the same time

it's a jumpscare don't worry

his best film, I think, apart from Mulholland Dr and Twin Peaks

pretentious incomprehensible trash

A lot of extreme close ups of peoples faces

After I'm done watching the music room I'm going to get stoned and watch this. The image intrigues me and I've been meaning to see it for a while.

>his best film, I think, apart from Mulholland Dr and Twin Peaks

His magnum opus, his ultimate pleb filter. It's a good way to discern from the memesters who have nothing better to do other than watch movies and actual cinephiles who give a shit about the art-form.

nice meme

not really good or entertaining. too pretentious. i love all of his other stuff but this one lost me.

You won't understand this movie on the first playthrough. Or the second or third for that matter.

A film that he admitted in a car, in one documentary, that he didn't know the point of himself.

absolut kinography
youtube.com/watch?v=RVvGRIxAu9I