How do we fix this continent?

>gun violence
>drugs
>no culture
>degeneracy

>continents
fyp ;^)

Generacy is the best thing ever. You will shut up and accept it into your country and you can't do anything about it.

t I just do a minimalist version of Chinese culture and sell it as my own

t. everything is copied from Spain but Imma try to pass it off as 100% Aztec

Stfu you piece of shit

>Living everyday knowing your great grandpa raped your great grandma

How nice it must be a Hispano-Azteca

You shut the fuck up soulless devil

Delet this Mr. Japan, pls, I don’t want to remember.
Kys

kys weaboo

>English teacher in Japan talking about degeneracy
kek mis lados

>Living everyday knowing you're the last of your line as you fap to cartoon girls being raped

Oh yes, the purity of the samurai

Malaysians should rule over Latin America

The USisi the country in the Americas that welcomes Muslims with open arms, try ruling there

I’m not a weaboo
>tfw Mexico will always be a nation of subhuman mongrels created by cucks and drunks
>tfw Mexico will never be pure Aztec stock that killed the Spanish invaders
>Mudslimes
I’ll pass

The rape thing is a fucking meme, get it through your head tizoc

t. White Mexican

>continent
that's the question and nobody care enough
>blame corruption

you carpet nuke it, wait a couple of thousands of years until the fallout dissipates and then you go back and colonize it again

>gun violence
Not compared to our neighbors
>drugs
Weed is legal and government funded heroine clinics are rare
>no culture
All of us have culture except America
>degeneracy
A bit

No Mediterraneans this time, pls.

America is the world's culture.

>how do we fix it
kill all the burgers

>gun violence
I know lots of idiot liberals who would cheer if homicides went up but gun violence went down. And they wouldn't shed a tear for the good americans who would lose their life to criminals due to not being able to protect themselves with their guns.

Violence is a problem. Gun violence is a mode.

Webm related, Korean American business owners have home invaded by 3 armed thugs and she comes out guns blazing. I'm glad she had that gun, and didn't end up raped and killed. I just wish she was a better shot and could have rid us of 3 worthless criminals that night.

t racista resentido social

remove minority

usually the start of the solution

I don’t know what that means

>hardly any mudslimes whatsoever

I appreciate the concern but worry about Europe instead.

Try and finish high school then

it's the continent of freedom

Lolno

We can't.
Because spics

We can't.
Because of 56%

I didn't knew spaniards invented the pyramids, aztec calendars, astronomy advances way ahead of the time, the number zero and the chocolate from cacao. (Sarcasm)

god help us then, hollywood jew worshipper

you don't you let me leave

I will banzai charge your little jap ass if you touch my drugs bud

Stop being so embarrassing

Stop being so stupid

>kill everyone north of -23 latitude
There, i fixed it

start being nice

America =/= The Americas you filthy gook

t. CHI

Why did you include me in this if I'm criticizing the other two?

>the chocolate from cacao
As opposed to chocolate from... ...where?

You're half that list.

Name a country in Americas that doesn't have those problems

>huge suicide rates
>cuck nation artificially mantained by America
>depravation and degeneracy
>so desperate that takes any inmigrant
>island chink culture

Guys, how do we fix Japan?

mexicans and amerinigers are so cringy, you were meant for each other. pic related typical mexishit/amerimutt

as for op, hes a dominican nogger. thats why he always talk of this region.

kill all nonwhites and Americans

This post reeks of jealousy

Chocolate is just Mexican. This land bring to the world a beauty candy.

Mexicans didn't invent the fucking plant.

>ThIS pOsT reEKs oF jEaLosueeii

>LARGE OCTOPUS: My wish comes true at last, this day of days; finally I have you in my grasp! Your “bobo” is ripe and full, how wonderful! Superior to all others! To suck and suck and suck some more. After we do it masterfully, I’ll guide you to the Dragon Palace of the Sea God and envelop you. “Zuu sufu sufu chyu chyu chyu tsu zuu fufufuuu…”

>MAIDEN: You hateful octopus! Your sucking at the mouth of my womb makes me gasp for breath! Aah! yes… it’s…there!!! With the sucker, the sucker!! Inside, squiggle, squiggle, oooh! Oooh, good, oooh good! There, there! Theeeeere! Goood! Whew! Aah! Good, good, aaaaaaaaaah! Not yet! Until now it was I that men called an octopus! An octopus! Ooh! Whew! How are you able…!? Ooh! “yoyoyooh, saa… hicha hicha gucha gucha, yuchyuu chyu guzu guzu suu suuu….”

>LARGE OCTOPUS: All eight limbs to interwine with!! How do you like it this way? Ah, look! The inside has swollen, moistened by the warm waters of lust. “Nura nura doku doku doku…”

>MAIDEN: Yes, it tingles now; soon there will be no sensation at all left in my hips. Ooooooh! Boundaries and borders gone! I’ve vanished….!!!!!!

>SMALL OCTOPUS: After daddy finishes, I too want to rub and rub my suckers at the ridge of your furry place until you disappear and then I’ll suck some more. “chyu chyu..”

>Panamanian talking shit about the USA

My fucking costillas. You Indian don't know can't say this about your owners , amerimutts can literally kill the niggers there,annex and start talking English in that Murican creation m8

What is thr discovery of the mix, farm and treatment of the plant that lead to the chocolate from today. Or in other words, we invented the recipe.
You are so stupid.

Cacao is the name of the plant.