Was it a requirement to be balding to be cast on Prison Break as a side character...

Was it a requirement to be balding to be cast on Prison Break as a side character? There is probably more I forgot about, but its very distracting, I find myself staring at everyone's hairline every scene.

Also prison break thread

NO one replied, but I actually have a question so this isnt a completly shameless bump.

In season 4 Sucre, Bellick and Tbag magically are freed of Sona. The way the season 3 finale set up Tbag's character made it seem like there was some kind of decently long term plan for him in sona. Was there some kind of change in writing team or something, like why such a drastic shift, it makes season 3 feel so pointless because they got to get out of jail free while michael and crew had to struggle to escape.

Also I dont get the hate, Season 3 was awesome.

Hopefully the lack of responses to this thread lets you know how much Sup Forums values your fucking awful show.

Its a hit TV show, with a new season on the way over 7 years removed from its last air date. You are just jelous "your show" doesn't get such good treatment.

Youre damn right user

The WGA strike happened during season 3

I stopped watching midway through season 3, but I heard Michael dies in the last episode - did anyone else survive the original prison break?

If you're in your mid 20s and still have your hair, you're having a good run so don't fixate on it.

I don't know about hairlines because I was too busy staring at this qt 3.14

Yeah I get that, and thats why it was a shorter season only 13 episodes (which btw is a much better format for a show like Prison break), that doesn't explain why everything in season 3 was basically thrown out for season 4

I am 23, have all my hair and am 6'1, yet when I am walking down the street, I always scan every persons height an hairline. I don't know what it is. I am not insecure of my own, yet I am fixated on everyones height and hairline.

Well its implied he dies, but its clearly false because season 5 airs early april sometime and the trailers very clearly indicate he is still alive.

Even she has a big ass forehead

When I had all my hair I didn't really give a shit. It did suck to lose it, but I imagine there are people with hair that have a lot less going for them. It's not the death dudes with hair make it out to be if you have decent height and good facial structure.

>worrying about hairlines in a all male testosterone driven show

youre projecting

It was Michael's escape that led to the riot that freed the rest of the prisoners, so it does sort of make sense

>i don't know why
you've been on Sup Forums too long, that's why

this show had the greatest cast of "that guy" actors ever assembled

That's anachronistic thatguyism.

Like who? Bellick and Mahone come to mind, but who else? Maybe michael with his constant whispering.

i think its because none of them really hit it big after prison break. they were eternal side characters in other popular movies/tv shows. before prison break they werent that guys