Should they fire Snyder and Make "Lego Justice League" instead?

Lego Batman was unironically better than any of Snyder's films.

They should cancel the MCU and make CG cartoons in the style of Captain Underpants

Maybe if you are an infantilized little fag that still watches Disney movies and sings along with them.

Butthurt nu-male detected

Look user, just because the only times you can get a date girls is when you take their sons out to kid movies, doesn't mean all cinema has to suffer. Just fuck off, okay?

>Lego Batman was unironically better than
Every MCU film except Iron Man
Every X-Men film except First Class and Logan
About 95% of all blockbusters
Your point?

Please explain how a man can have this saved on his computer and not be a homosexual

so you no want a succesful and good franchise?

Yes, this picture of shirtless men surely proves that Snyder is a good filmmaker.

???

Cyborg looks like they took off his outermost plates and you can see his insides

>Nu-males! nu-males I don't want to play with you, Snyder is my god Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

And all the shit that says the DCucks.

get your homoerotic shit out here.

No, they should stop making DC movies for awhile. No lego DC no DCEU, just stop. Let people miss the characters, then come back.
Either with a planned and well though out shared universe, or just go back to each hero being their own universe.

so everyone?

>Let people miss the characters
thank god that'll never happen

He lifts, he has standards, and he's not a Nu-Marvel cuck.

>watch Justice League trailer
>quips quips quips

KEK

You could have told me this was a Marvel movie and I would have believed it

isn't Lego synonymous with Reddit at this point

tell me more for Reddit, you come from here, right?

>He watches Lego movies
lol

Iron Man wasn't that good. Thor was probably the best one, and it's not saying much.

Those weren't quips thou, that was humour.
Like the shit talk in that GoTG teaser, that wasn't quips either...it wasn't humour, it was shit.

>tfw too old for Marvel's shit anymore

Jesus Christ this board if full of capeshit fags, to answer your question op you are indeed a fuckwit that wants a movie based on lego instead of a Snyder flick. Probably time to hang yourself.