Mexican hitwoman claims she has sex with corpses after beheading them and drinks the blood of the dead

>Mexican hitwoman claims she has sex with corpses after beheading them and drinks the blood of the dead
>Juana claims to have sex with beheaded corpses and drink their blood
>'La Peque' hitwoman worked for one of Mexico's most dangerous cartels
>The convict made the startling declaration from her California jail cell

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3688554/Mexican-hitwoman-reveals-affinity-drinking-human-blood-having-intercourse-beheaded.html

Other urls found in this thread:

denunciasmx.com/2016/07/sicaria-de-los-zetas-relato-que-le.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tap9bx69NzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake and gay. How can a corpse get a boner? Keep mongerin that fear

its called rigormortis

>Denuncias said Juana ‘insinuated’ at having ‘had sex with the cadavers of those decapitated, using the severed heads as well as the rest of their bodies to pleasure herself'.

They always were monkeys.

Oh, man I want to kill/decapitate women and fuck their corpses. It would be so hot. Dead cunts are so hot.

It takes blood in order to get rigormortis. Decapitation causes people to lose a lot of blood, traditionally.

Also, laughing at her pic.

Is Daily Mail like the National Enquirer?

>Her job entailed standing at a lookout point for eight hours at a time. If she failed, Juana said she was tied up and fed a single taco per day.

>Is Daily Mail like the National Enquirer?
Yes, the British version

I dont think penises get the rigor

The Mexican cartel seems to be a very progressive organization to give women equal opportunities in such a male dominated field of work.

Holy shit, wife her the fuck up pronto

Based spouse material right here essay

When you die you become erect. My class went to an autopsy. Dead guy was hard.

I don't know if mutilation changes it.

>dailymail

You can artificially get a boner by applying pressure to the hip and groin area, pushing blood into the phallus and achieving erection.

Sitting on the toilet for extended periods of time can achieve this. Trust me, emergency boner protocol is no joke.

go Join them and build a wall around your progress-ism too, its very precious, needs protecting

Better yet, throw her in a concentration camp gas chamber so the filthy spic can't breed more beaners to infest America.

Hot tbqh

Pretty fucking hardcore tbqh.
Not that bad looking either, solid 6.

Okay I'm done with this racemixing fetish. Shit like this comes ALWAYS from non-whites. Why the fuck does they always have to be so fucking degenerate and uncivilized? I just wanted a qt exotic girl, but no. Someone have to ruin it.

sick

Its called "Angel Lust"

Corpeses have been found with full boners. When the penis is attached to a live person, the muscles inside contract so its flaccid. Once that person dies, the muscles stop contracting and blood flows to the penis, BUT the body has to be at a certain angle, usually sittiting down.

Sauce of daily mail is denunciasmx.com/2016/07/sicaria-de-los-zetas-relato-que-le.html a web with a lot of bullshit. and that pictures are from two year ago blogdelnarco.com youtube.com/watch?v=tap9bx69NzM and her name is/was Denis aka "La flaka", so yep, that shit is fake and dailymail must dig a little more
>5 minutes in google and found it's fake

>tfw some qt beaner bicth will never fuck ur corpse

Watch the feminists get their hands on her, get her pardoned for her "ignorance of imperialistic western values", and have a new rehabilitated stronk wombat icon

Nice trips, also, read me here most of us are not that fucking degenerate and uncivilized.

>Cartel hat
Do the cartels really make their own products to sell like if it's some kind of Saints Row video game?

If you have money, go to Tijuana, ask for "La Coahuila" an thanks me later

>mfw my sister or aunt might have had to be a whore
Good thing we live in the US pham

after all the shit those pyschos have done, it is hard for most of [enter country here] to believe that (and if you add to that the chimping out at the rallies...well..errr)

At this point I wouldn't be surprised, Mexico has been approaching living parody status for awhile now.

didn't know of it, but i wouldn't be surprised at all

Funeral director/embalmer here. Dropping in to say that corpses do in fact get erections.

On the other hand the US is already a living parody, at least with Trump running

Do fresh corpses have shit and piss on them?
Or did South Park lie to me

Usually no piss, but we do run into fecal purge quite often.

Nice try, Paco. Go back to living in the real life Saints Row

How is it to have to clean out corpses and dress them up?
Do you ever think about the person later?
Real life doesnt have superpowers and shit faggot

>How is it to have to clean out corpses and dress them up?
>Do you ever think about the person later?
It's strange at first, but like other things it becomes routine. It is a good form of meditation on mortality, though.
Especially when it's someone young. Shit sucks, but it happens.

Saints Row didn't have Super Powers until the 4th game, Mexico is still Saints Row 2 status.

literally my dream girl