Capitalism has failed us boomers can hold onto property they bought for cheap in the 70s...

Capitalism has failed us boomers can hold onto property they bought for cheap in the 70s, 80s and sell it for large profit.

Better dead than red. Kill this bitch.

>capitalism is a blatant failure
see you soon!

be sure not to read any books

Fake tweets?

Weedman also loves his flashy quotes, and yet when it comes to actual policy he's just another typical servile centrist muppet.

I'm guessing she's simply the Kiwi version of Weedman.

>American geography

>American geography
a worker's movement perhaps?

Defending capitalism is the mental equivalent of cuckoldry.

>thinking SOA only operates in the Americas
why are cacadians so dumb?

>Immigration numbers are set to be slashed. That's what both Labour and New Zealand First want.

>Labour says it plans to reduce the number of immigrants by up to 30,000 each year, including up to 10,000 students who it says are studying courses that have little merit.

>The party says it also plans to strengthen the tests for work visas to ensure immigrants aren't taking jobs that New Zealanders could perform.

>New Zealand First has advocated for even more drastic immigration cuts.

>In the year ending September, a net 71,000 people moved to New Zealand, adding about 1.5 per cent to the population of nearly 5 million people.

wtf poo peeland
didn't you get the memo? Diversity is our strength

>>The party says it also plans to strengthen the tests for work visas to ensure immigrants aren't taking jobs that New Zealanders could perform.

Love this meme, it's hilarious watching industries crash because it turns out native population weren't working the jobs because they suck or they aren't qualified.

quote taken out of context, good job Murdoch

>ultra secret plans for comfy life in the nothofagus forest with thick Maori gf even more distant now because of this bitch
why even fucking live Sup Forums

someone needs to turn this cunt's face into an ameriorc

Says the PM whose cuntry depends heavily on agri exports and tourism.

what's this in the context of? foreign property ownership?

Why is it okay for every other country to limit their immigration but when we do it the entire world throws a tantrum?

Someone report this fag

you don't see the irony of decentants of immigrants limitting immigration?

We've always limited immigration apart from the period since 1965-now

you're limitting immigration as of right now, every country is

this is never a particularly good argument, all English colonies have restricted migration apart from Australia for a bit during the post-war period

Well, it is not if you are from a family that did quite well and if you can live up your life without working a day with their properties and investments. But a person with no properties and capital is literally fucked in the current year. Just as every system, capitalism became beneficiary for certain class.

Despite to all those problems, we are living the best time to be alive. In older times peasants didn't even have a possibly to own things. And social liberalism like in Nordic Countries is probably the best option for us to have today.

Ruining your country is worth avoiding the irony.

Shut your filthy mouth, subhuman

Communist bullshit

don't think you understood that post matey
read it again

i agree, i'm not for immigration myself. i just think people in countries such as usa, australia and argentina etc. need to come up with better arguments as to why they want to limit immigration as that's what their countries are builded on whereas countries like denmark, japan, greece etc. have a single culture and people to protect

I'd be very surprised if a centre left party was spouting "communist bullshit"

i think you mean boomers failed capitalism

>Center left
>Does nothing but cry right wing shit all day

Single most immigrant fantasy post I've ever seen, kek

>it's the Danish arab being retarded about immigration again

do you think I like wh*toids?

until the 1960s Australians were overwhelmingly anglo celtic and a large majority are still anglo celtic. England has never not been in our top 3 migrant sources and until two years ago was almost always at the top of the list.
to say we don't have a single culture is laughable or people isn't accurate either

but you don't and have never? before 60's there were the abos, after 60's there were other europeans and recently asians and indians.

you really are overestimating the impact abos have on Australia

there's not even a million of them and the majority of them don't live anywhere near cities

>A country that's currently around 80% Anglo-Celtic
>Previously the country was over 95% Anglo Celtic
>this isn't a single culture
Probably more homogeneous than whatever country your parents came from

I don't know man. We had it much better before everyone went liberal and started selling out the welfare. Kids do worse on international tests, queues in hospitals are record long, people can't get daycare, the elderly are not being looked after, unemployment rises etc. People are talking about millennials as the first generation that has it worse than their parents.

i'm not denying that majority of australia's culture is from anglos but minorities still exist and have impacted australian culture.
personally the only things i learned in school about australia was boomerangs and crocodiles

why don't you fuck off back to cum? sick of you childish north americans behaving like children in every argument.

>not an argument
Maybe stop making retarded analogies about immigration then

Market have decided :
Fuck you

quiet

it just seems a bit stupid to say that we've never had a single culture when we objectively have
abos really have not had any impact on Australia or Australian culture. you've got to realise there was less than a million of them living all across a country the size of Europe when the English arrived and those along the coasts quickly got pushed out towards the centre of Australia.
even once migrants from other european countries and later lebanon, india and china started showing up, they never really impacted Australian culture.

>not an argument

You're the one acting like a child.

>immigration policy should be open door to keep from being ironic

yes, capitalists always say this here
but now that we have really low unemployment
and not enough people to work
isntead of raising the wages (it's the market's logic), they (the owners of the capital) are forcing the government to ease immigration restrictions so that we could import people from Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia.
FUCK THIS SHIT AND GIVE ME BACK MY CCCP

not here to
>let me tell you about your country
but from a foreign point of view australian culture is definitely impact by other groups. like how roman catholics is the biggest christian group, many learn italian as a second language, boomerangs/didgeridoo, popularity of kpop etc.

>i disagree with you, you're a child!
aight

>i disagree with you, you're a child
That was your argument, though.

>roman catholics is the biggest christian group
that's because a lot of catholic anglos moved here from England along with the Irish. It's a recent thing too, and mostly because most people from anglican families have gone atheist while the catholics have more staying power.
>many learn italian as a second language
eh, it's a school subject but no one really knows anything past how to count to 10.
>boomerangs/didgeridoo
tourist shit, no one actually uses those
>popularity of kpop etc.
hmm? It's only korean migrants that like that stuff

no it wasn't

whatever excuses you can make up you're indirectly affecting australian culture. i totally forgot the massive impact american culture has.

i just reported into your mom

not having your country ruined by genetic waste isn't good enough??????

>the only alternative to capitalism is marxism

>not having your country ruined by genetic waste isn't good enough??????

>literal cuck analogy
Did marx browse Sup Forums?

it is fake, you inbred leaf

>anti-capitalism equates to stalinism / marxism–leninism
no

le ethnic politics shit is fucking tiresome. the real reasoning is that both australia and new zealand cannot support such immigration, the immigration is peddles by capitalists (most multinational) who get rich off of unsustainable population growth and lowered living standards.

Boomers forgot to build houses because it would cause a price decrease of theirs.

And young people in West and South Europe dont get children because they are forced to live with mommy and daddy.

hey ching chong, how's richmond these days?

I think he does make a fair point about Maori businesses.

because of the things you say while doing it
a case of not what you're doing but how you're doing it

Oh wait I meant aboriginal businesses.

>actual commie
kys

also this should extend to the democratic party

and the "bail out my business friends" republicans

My neighbour is 84 years old, he's a close family friend and your typical boomer. He bought the house he lives in today when he was 25 years old for, adjusted to today's currency, a bit over $17,000 dollars.

Today his house on market is worth $240,000.

Mine next to his is worth $385,000 (Thanks to being more modern style than his plus larger backyard and pool), it cost $165,000 to buy 10 years ago. (Lots of renovations have been done since, improving value).

He also worked as a clerk at a beer store for most of his life and that paid for university for him (yeah, he kept working at the beer store even after university, and could afford university at beer store clerk wage) and today lives off a pension that got him.

And he calls people my age privileged.

>plus larger backyard and pool
whereabouts do you live? is the pool indoors?

Southern Ontario, no the pool is outside. I fucking wish it was indoors so I could swim the other 7 months of the year.

ah so you just keep it covered most of the time?
still nice to have though

It has a heater pump system so it can be warm enough to swim from April to November but I'm not a fan of that moment between getting out of the warm water and going inside. Tend to have it open from June to October. Also autumn is a huge issue because we have a lot of trees around so the pool ends up being leaf soup.

It would cost only around $10,000 to make it indoors, inside a nice glass building (I'm from a construction family, everyone has a career in it so we do the work ourselves, just material costs apply. Makes renovations cheap). It would rocket the house value even more, but that's not something I've ever wanted to do since it adds another indoor place to maintain and keep clean.

Also I'm not sure if this is a concept in the UK but you don't want to "price yourself out of the neighbourhood". Having a half million dollar home among an area of $200,000 homes is not desirable, makes resale essentially impossible and can even make you a magnet for crime like robberies when you look rich as fuck compared to everyone else.

I'm in construction too and yeah that concept exists over here but it's more because you'll never profit if you resell
Plus it's hard to get a house these days as you know
Fuckin boomers

I'm sorry, this person is an idiot and embarrasses our country. While racist jokes are fun, that was hardly funny or even a joke.

>Capitalism is a blatant failure
(which is why all the thirdworlders are trying to immigrate to Cuba and North Korea)

you can't actually migrate to Cuba
they won't give you citizenship even if you are married to a Cuban citizen. You can move there if you have lots of money and agree to invest (share them with the comrades).
sauce: I know a Bulgarian married to a Cuban woman

overwhelming immigration devastated this land and its people once before -> let's never do that again

>2.2mb
I hate everything about this image. Whoever made this should be shot. Anyone keeping this on their HD too.

she's saying it with regards to the housing market, which is actually true

It's a good thing my boomer parents used all their money to buy houses, so me and my sisters can live comfy lives just administrating them, as long as we don't seriously fuck it up.

wtf I love communism now

Even if you're well off it's still the mental equivalent of cuckoldry. It's just that you're the person doing the cucking instead of being cucked.

Sydney literally has the highest population of abos you dumbfuck

Don't blame capitalism for failed housing/development policies

>not inheriting property holdings from your family
It's not capitalism that has failed you.

Don't defend this bitch you dumb nigger

Yeah ok John

great, now what?
why does everybody pretend they are going to do anything else other than be corporate shills?

Okay then, what are better options than capitalism? No meme answers.