Rapper Kevin Gates says Black Lives Don't matter, All Lives Matter

youtube.com/watch?v=wlWMunmMwqo

>In an interview with 106 KMEL‘s Shay Diddy, Gates said that he agrees with Dash’s comments about BET and he explained why he believes that “Black lives don’t matter… ALL lives matter.”

>The “I Don’t Get Tired” rapper says the way you conduct yourself determines how the police will treat you.

>While recalling his personal interactions with the police, Gates first stated that he was a “victim of police brutality” before quickly correcting himself, essentially saying that he deserved to be attacked by the police because of the way he was acting.

>“I’ve got my ass whooped by the police before,” Gates explained. “But do you know why? Because I was belligerent. I was conducting myself like a n***er, and when I say n***er, I mean I was conducting myself in an ignorant manner. I had no respect for myself, I had no respect for the authority that was talking to me. I deserved what I got.”

>“I’m a convicted felon and I have aggravated charges on my arrest record and when I speak to these individuals with respect I’ve never had a problem since I changed the way I conducted myself,” Kevin said. “So I don’t feel like black lives matter. ALL lives matter.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xn2ptI38Nnw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=367psk5ZdpU
youtu.be/kT2e8RIcXNM
youtu.be/TPycbKSILuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lel he keeps it honest, he also admitted to fuckin his hot cousin

wow. thanks desu senpai. this is great.

bump

he knows exactly whats going on and I respect that

bump

very wise words coming up from a guy that looks like a 100 % nigger

bump

pol needs to see

>“I’ve got my ass whooped by the police before,” Gates explained. “But do you know why? Because I was belligerent. I was conducting myself like a n***er, and when I say n***er, I mean I was conducting myself in an ignorant manner. I had no respect for myself, I had no respect for the authority that was talking to me. I deserved what I got.”

BREAKING NEWS

IT TAKES NIGGER TO EXPLAIN WHAT NIGGERDOM ACTUALLY IS

>a literal fucking who has an opinion

Fuck off

No. Race relations don't need to get better. Everyone is just pushed together because they're scared now.

There's easier ways to say that you never leave your house.

that cunt interviewer needs to shut the fuck up

i am not saying we should be pushed together. i am happy that a black man is taking responsibility for himself. that's all

Wtf i love stevie kenarban now

BOX OF SODA, RED AND GOLD
ARM & HAMMER

Bump for based by any means gates

this is what reasonable people all know already

BLM just wants a race war

Finally some refreshing responsibility talk from a black person.

BLM is America's ISIS, and just like ISIS their popularity will wane as their members get tired of being considered and treated like the criminals they are being. BLM has no real goal or message and slowly it is becoming more obvious as it's members turn to violence to get attention. Life was simpler in "whitey's system" because at the end of the day... it works when you conduct yourself like an adult. Just ignore this bullshit. Let the cops handle it, and laugh at them when it eventually crumbles.

EXACTLY!

If any of you disrespect this man simply because of the color of his skin you are a damned fool.

He really is saying amazing view points that need to be heard in the modern day; this is incredible.

Agreed.

He told her "If you wanna be right I'll agree with you."

this man is a black man, not a nigger
looks niggerish but speaks the truth, and thats what it's all about.
that bitch is trying so hard to not agree with him

Sup Forums hates on blacks all day until a black dude represents their prospective.
fuck him, his nutty ass fucked his cousin and eats ass like ice cream

Irrelevant. When he is in society and in public he at least made the effort to act respectable. That's the entire point. That's why people here don't hate him. In fact he's brave as fuck saying what he said because it will cost him money in record sales, put his life at risk from BLM bullshit, and essentially alienate his fan base all because he stood up for the truth even when it isn't popular in today's world.

kek, a guy like this can explain it right to their face and they still don't listen. it's just believe what you want to believe.

Literally who?

holy shit he's chill as fuck

Just another black rapper.

What he said was surprisingly based

translation: "Only I can be right and you're just being petty"

I hate niggers and rappers basically all niggers but this man tells the truth i like that but i still hate niggers

How quickly will liberals show their tolerance and lack of racism by calling this black man giving his opinion an uncle tom house nigger?

Sadly the BLM nigs will call him a Uncle Tom and not take his advice for self introspection.

Kevin gates has been big

BASED. He became redpill.

shut the fuck up shill

Impressive. He really did explain it in the best way he could. Whites need to remember that this problem can only be fixed from within the black community so we need to support blacks with their head on straight. Yes I am a white nationalist but that doesn't mean I hate any race. I hope more blacks like him step up and they take their race to next level, like I hope for us to.

A large portion of American blacks are enslaved again. Just in a more insidious way than before. They're enslaved in spirit more than anything.

They've been isolated and put in poor government housing. In a welfare system that gives more benefits to single mothers, removing incentive to marry and have families. They've been told they're victims, while paradoxically being made to feel proud for their shitty situation. Meaning any introspective look at trying to change is practically an attack on their self image. All this so that the government can harvest their votes.

Many cannot even imagine a life that doesn't involve government hand outs. So this talk of cutting welfare and providing jobs just sounds like they're being made to starve to death. It's an incredibly sad situation and Democrats are to blame.

Spoken like a true black man.
I.E. not a NIGGER.

Really, really?

He's gonna get Cosbied. Rape accusations will come out son.

Sometimes, niggers can evolve into black men.

He's not exactly a unicorn. Look up black conservatives on YouTube and you will find many black men that "keep it real"

KG keeping it real

Gonna listen to his music right now.

bump

Black Lives Matter (they don't)

not really, look at the OP pic, look at semi-candids on google, faggot has the face of a full-blooded anime nugga

youtube.com/watch?v=Xn2ptI38Nnw

Shit that chick is hot.
Who is she?
10/10 would colonize.

oh man, it's almost like racism stems from a hatred from what race represents ideologically more than their skin colour, and when a person fits your ideological standards you usually respect them regardless. Pretty complex stuff

alot of black conservative rappers?

He's the only one that's pointing to the elephant in the room so it matters.

I don't understand this board anymore

Ice Cube likes Trump

Kevin gates is a muslim.

Also he isnt black and at a concert here in South Florida he stopped his show and started yelling at someone who called him a nigger saying he isnt black but puerto rican or something.

Lol

probably because Ice cube profited off dumb niggers his entire life.

Yes. They're all about making as much money as possible.
They hate the government and their taxing ways.
Blacks are pretty selfish, because they don't get guilted into having to be selfless like white people do.
When they're poor they want gibsmedats, when they're rich they want to be left alone. Just whatever benefits them.
Snoop, 50cent, Ice Cube, all think Trump is a G.
There is probably a lot more.

Isn't Snoop going to be at the democratic convention?

if he says that he's a bootlicker hopin to not be shot by the pigs next time they pull his ass over for being black

there's lots that do be trying to sound white supreme hatin on poor people because they want to put distance now that they got some money

they are tryin to look "respectable" and "business-oriented" meaning they are willing to sell anyone out for some money, power, sex, whatever
this is how a black man would vote for trump or be a cop murdering kids they don't like
coverin up for the klukkers
that's all such words amount to

>black person acting rationally
What the fuck?

>puerto ricans can't be black

this is true simply based on the fact that famous people are used as political tools, also trips.

"I'VE GOT TWO PHONES, ONE FOR THE BITCHES ONE FOR THE PLUG"

thank you desu , as an increasingly redpilled person of color this is great ammo for my arsenal , this is the exact same message i try to convey to the niggers i live around and associate with , alot of them feel like all people of color should be subject to the same way of thought this is a perfect example of the redpilled message from someone who should totally support it , tyvm

dang, missed my quads

we're all selfish with the opportunity.

I pilfered 250 dollars out of a wallet the other day with zero chance of legal consequence and I haven't been able to sleep for 3 nights. I will never do it again.

why would someone want to be called a nigger? a nigger is trash, a nigger will always be trash, and blacks calling themselves niggers does nothing but let everyone know that they're trash.

If I was black and got called a nigger I'd go off the rails too.

Snoop goes where the weed is.

Kevin gates is dope. Gotta masters degree in (((psychology))) while in prison, worked for cash money records and then started his own label.

Bump.

Fucking finally a nigga that get it holy fucking shit!
Then they still try to say he's wrong.

i stole a pack of gum when i was 7

Ice Cube on Trump, Hill, and Hernie

m.youtube.com/watch?v=367psk5ZdpU

Damn, that hard 'R' was kinda jarring.

If trump says he's gonna legalize he'll send goons after hillary himself

Fuckin gangster

>two Allah necklace blingblangs

It's sad that people aren't waking up to this fact

I stole a pack of gum when I was 5, pussy

Fucking this, he basically called them out for conducting themselves poorly, and how that's a major source of the problem, but then the stupid bitch goes on about 'they stopped you while jogging? isn't that the problem? isn't that what BLM is about?'....

If all people conducted themselves properly around police, instead of getting antagonistic, there's a good chance that things would start improving...

Pearls Before Swine

Thanks LBJ

Yeah some black people will be contrarian just to "expose" the white racists by adopting positions of instutionalized racism supposedly common among uncle toms. Whether or not he genuinely feels he is puerta Rican and wants to be identified as such for reasons other than self hating is only known by him. However, here's an example of my first point:

Calling out BLM:
youtu.be/kT2e8RIcXNM

Coming out as being BLM the whole time:
youtu.be/TPycbKSILuM

Now he wasn't doing this just to troll, cause he went full on "we was kangz and sheit" in one of his other videos.