Twins, Max! 16 years old. Can you imagine the mathematical possibilities?

>Twins, Max! 16 years old. Can you imagine the mathematical possibilities?
what did he mean by this?

I don't know, what'djew mean by this

>every woody allen movie has nonchalant pedophilia references and is about a man doing something awful and then getting away with it with no consequences
huh

>I'm doing a sociological study on perversion. I'm up to Advanced Child Molesting.

What did he mean by this?

The madman actually got away with it, and is praised.

SANDY: I’m not attracted to her. What are you talking about?

DORRIE: Staring at her all through dinner. Giving each other looks.

SANDY: Stop it. She’s fourteen. She’s not even fourteen. She’s thirteen and a half.

DORRIE: I don’t care. I used to play those games with my father, so I know. I’ve been through all that.

SANDY: What games? You think I’m flirting with your kid cousin?

DORRIE: You smile at her.

SANDY: Yeah, I smile at her. I’m a friendly person. What do you want? She’s a kid. This is stupid. I don’t want to have this conversation.

>She's 17. I'm 42 and she's 17. I'm older than her father, can you believe that? I'm dating a girl, wherein, I can beat up her father.

what did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

>every single one of these is real

Stop trying to frame this man

He literally did nothing wrong

>Uncle (((Shlomo)))

Sup Forums is always right...

Woody Allen is Jewish?!?!?!

We're just examining the motifs of his kinography

Stop posting

>twins
>mathematical possibilities
no.. it couldn't be..

HOLY SHIT DUDE

I THINK.. HE MIGHT BE!

Why are many of his newer films simply abysmal? To Rome with Love, in particular, has him in a role playing the neurotic shtick, which combines with his age and droopy eyelid to be a truly pathetic role.

what Woody Allen movie should I watch so I get a gist of what he's about?

actually to Rome with Love was pretty cute, the Society movie he put out last year was hot garbage

The one where he's an alien from the past who is surprised by soup or something

annie hall

it's pretty funny, probably his best known film besides manhattan, and the source of OP's quote

GOAT christopher walken and jeff goldblum cameos too

>kstew
>how garbage
Cafe Society is the best film he's done since Vicky Cristina Barcelona.

The problem is comedy ages like a white woman on a sunbed. Therefore it's more difficult to appreciate Woody Allen films today.

He got a wife who he loves and who loves him, he isn't inspired to write robotcore anymore

Cafe Society was great, although most of that was due to the lighting and cinematography but the rest was still pretty good.

>He's got a daughter who he "loves" and who knows where the money comes from.

FTFY

>ex-wife's adopted daughter
creepy? sure.
illegal? nah.
Plus, they've been together for ages. Which is more than I can say for most Hollywood marriages.

He's just a classier and more pretentious Dan Schneider when you get down to it.

>comedy ages like a white woman on a sunbed.
True. I think his earlier comedies may be easier for new watchers to enjoy. "What's Up, Tiger Lily?", "Take the Money and Run" and "Sleeper" are classic comedy.

Everything is better in Charlie's voice