"JUSTICE LEAGUE" LEAKS

Pretty much all confirmed by now.

>An alliance between humans, amazons and atlanteans repels Darkseid's invasion and three Mother Boxes are left behind and split between them.

>On present day, Batman and Wonder Woman are assembling a group of meta-humans to defend Earth from an extraterrestrial threat summoned by Lex Luthor's experiments with Kryptonian technology. Aquaman and Cyborg decline their offer, while the Flash accepts.

>Parademons kidnap several scientists, including Cyborg's father, and Cyborg joins the team to rescue them. Aided by Commissioner James Gordon, they locate the Parademons' nest in an underground tunnel connecting Metropolis and Gotham, but are ambushed and nearly killed before Aquaman rescues them and they save the scientists.

>Steppenwolf arrives on Earth and steals Themyscira's Mother Box. The heroes attempt to stop him from stealing Atlantis' Mother Box but fail and decide to go their separated ways. Steppenwolf also decides to revive and brainwash Superman to serve him.

>Steppenwolf uses the Mother Boxes to open a portal and bring an army of Parademons to subjugate Earth. Batman convinces the heroes to come together again and they face Steppenwolf and his forces in Metropolis. During the battle, the heroes manage to free Superman of Steppenwolf's influence and he joins them.

>The heroes defeat Steppenwolf, while Cyborg, who is connected to the Mother Boxes, manages to reverse the portal and send the invading army back to Apokolips. The heroes then form the Justice League to keep defending Earth against extraordinary threats.

>Darkseid is alerted that Earth managed to repel his invasion again and decides to attack them directly.

>Alfred Pennyworth joins the final battle piloting the team's aircraft.

>Lex Luthor is locked up at Arkham Asylum but manages to secure his release.

>Lois Lane, Jonathan and Martha Kent, Hyppolita, Mera, Vulko, Iris West, Henry Allen, Silas Stone and Abin Sur make appearances in the movie.

>Superman spends most of the movie in a Purgatory-like state modeled after Kent Farm where he interacts with the ghost of Jonathan Kent.

>Batman has prophetic dreams for reasons not entirely explained. Something about "fate" choosing an oracle to herald a new age of heroes, according to Wonder Woman.

>Lois is used to bring Superman out of his brainwashed trance.

>Martha appears on Purgatory and has a minor scene in the real world.

>Henry has one scene.

>Iris is a quirky intern reporter trolling the CCPD for scoops. Barry has a crush on her but is too beta to make a move. Bruce helps him in the end.

>Abin Sur appears during the opening battle helping fend off Darkseid's invasion.

>Mera is the captain of Atlantis Royal Guard and doesn't even like Aquaman yet. He's just risen to the throne.

>Vulko is an Atlantean elder and the guardian of their Mother Box.

>Jokes are hit and miss, especially Barry's.

>Running time is roughly 181 minutes long.

Looks alright, pretty normie friendly.

> 3 hours

Sounds like a two and a half hours mess.

>abin sur

This sounds resoundingly like the Justice League DC animated movie, but less good.

Also, it's gonna be funny to see Darkseid and Thanos, the guy based on Darkseid, in movies around the same time. People will be confused.

>Abin Sur
Bit hype, i suppose. Now tell us more about the batmech. Also how the fuck can medieval humans even help against parademons? We talking Merlin Arthurian Dr. Fate shit now.

Pretty much all confirmed? Half that stuff is taken from the official synopsis so of course it's true, the rest is very much not confirmed.

>>Superman spends most of the movie in a Purgatory-like state modeled after Kent Farm where he interacts with the ghost of Jonathan Kent.

Yes, this movie surely will be a huge success

>3 hours long

Everything you posted actually seems true except for this. They've never allowed capeshit to be this lenghty so far. Unless Warner has learned from their BvS editing fuck up and just wants to let it be as long as Snyder wants.

I don't know why anyone would have a problem with this in particular.

Might just be the current cut, they've got 8 months to try trim it down.

Yeah. I wouldn't have a problem with the current lenght but there seems to be an unspoken rule in Hollywood to never allow capeshit be longer than 2 and a half hours

>Henry has one scene
Has one scene of what?

sounds good to me. hopefully supes fights the JL while he is brainwashed or whatever.

>>Superman spends most of the movie in a Purgatory-like state modeled after Kent Farm where he interacts with the ghost of Jonathan Kent.

dropped

>3 hours for a kids movie

>People waiting to see Superman being awesome on screen
>Actually he's in a farm most of the movie talking to fucking Kevin Costner

Dude, if you really cant see the problem you should apply for a job at Warner Studios. They seem to hire based on How stupid and blind you are

> No IHOP Scenes
WHAT THE FUCK!?

Barry visits him in prison in the trailer, so I'm guessing that. They meant Henry Allen, The Flash's dad, not Henry Cavill if you thought that.

You already knew he was "dead" so I don't see why him being in a weird netherworld is that bad. At least he shows up for the first half of the movie.

Bye useless children. Capeshit not even twice.

Thats also part of the problem. This movie is hopelessly tainted by the stupid decisions they made in the other movies.

>all that supposed build up to superman growing as a character in BVS
>Cavill only has one scene

Fuck you DC, what a complete disappointment

>Cavill only has one scene

"Henry" means Henry Allen, The Flash's dad.

How they looked ar this mesa and aproved the Flash and Cyborg costumes I will never understand.

Oh, well that's good then. I hope superman the character and cavill gets his due in this movie

Brainwashed Superman X Aquaman, Diana and Flash could be pretty GOAT

>Steppenwolf also decides to revive and brainwash Superman to serve him.

So they chose the laziest way to revive Superman. I dont know what I expected.

By "what a complete disappointment", he was referring to the movie as a whole, desu.

>Actually he's in a farm most of the movie talking to fucking Kevin Costner

Do Kevin Costner has a multiple movies deal that they cant get around? Because theres no way they really think people want to see this inane shit.

He'll probably have some kind of "triumphant return" moment after snapping out of Steppenwolf's control. Probably coming to help the League right on the edge of the obligatory "omg the bad guy's just way just too powerful, all hope is lost".

So... it's The Avengers?

>Do Kevin Costner has a multiple movies deal that they cant get around?
Lol probably

What was the point of foreshadowing he was still alive at the end of BvS if he's just going to get resurrected after three days by space magic?

except shitty

A PORTAL
IN THE SKY
WHICH OPENS THE WAY FOR ALIEN INVASION
A FUCKING PORTAL
A HERO CLOSES THE PORTAL
ON THE OTHER SIDE OF IT
AND BARELY SURVIVES
SCREENCAP THIS

So a little better than The Avengers.

When does Hal Jordan come in ?

Why is Abin Sur back alive again, wtf.

>The heroes defeat Steppenwolf, while Cyborg, who is connected to the Mother Boxes, manages to reverse the portal and send the invading army back to Apokolips. The heroes then form the Justice League to keep defending Earth against extraordinary threats
>Darkseid is alerted that Earth managed to repel his invasion again and decides to attack them directly
>two movies in one
Wew

The only reason I don't buy this leak is that it's been hinted at that Hal Jordan is the GL in this film which is supposedly Hammer. Plus none of these leaks explain why Abin Sur fit into anything

Maybe I'm taking capeshit too seriously, but I do sincerely hope they deliver on the character. MOS and BVS were gradually building up to the comic book type superman, so it would feel kinda cheap if he doesn't get much screentime in Jl and he has the same type of personality or if he just starts quipping and shit. I hope they do give cavill good lines of dialogue(which has been the weakest part of the superman character)

Not connected to the old gl movie

Someone explain to me why, if you are interested in this movie, you would want to spoil everything 6 months before release? I dont understand the leak culture of people excited for a movie.

True it's kind of fucked up

Superman already had his big sacrifice moment in BvS so it'll probably be Batman

T H R E E H O U R S
H
R
E
E

>DClets will defend this

ya

they're usually fake, people have gotten good at speculating based on set leaks to make fake spoilers

it wasn't long ago that most of these leaks had deathstroke because of the test footage on the flying fox

I thought it's pretty clear in OP that the first feudal repulsion against parademons by an alliance includes Abin Sur as the sector's lantern, making his death during the second, modern-day invasion more impactful having policed the earth for centuries. It gives gravity to the ring choosing Hal, whoever it's going to be.

As writefags go, that's pretty decent, economical writing.

Do i have to google test footage flying fox on my own instead of anons making use of the image upload function on a fucking imageboard? This is why xboarders turn everything they touch into shit, no investment in the community they're touring.

Yeah, this is totally fake. There's no way they'd have the league fight darkseid after fighting the other guy, WB isn't that incompetent. Darkseid is DC's thanos, they wouldn't waste him in a glorified cameo. Also with all the unite the seven bullshit, there's no way there won't be a green lantern appearance. They've been hinting at it for far too long

Does bats a supes have at least one scene of them fucking up steppenwolfs shit together? That would make this movie kino just by itself

That Green Lantern stuff is bullshit, if they'd cast someone to play Hal Jordan we'd already know by now. The only hints of his appearance are Henry Cavill posting a few picks of Green Lantern posters on Instagram, and the fact that Armie Hammer liked a couple of them. People are reading too much into it. I think Abin Sur is likely to appear to set up GL, maybe he's a prison of the Apokoliptians? They are in his sector of space causing trouble, maybe they ran into him and captured him.

That would be pretty good desu

>Also with all the unite the seven bullshit,

It was one Aquaman poster from before even BvS came out, since then they've walked it back to "Unite The League", Hal Jordan will not be making an appearance.

Speaking of Deathstroke, what will happen to him? Affleck's script was trashed and the solo Batman movie will be completely rewritten. Now Manganiello has said he isn't even sure if he'll play him anymore. I mean, the leaks were saying the intention was to introdue him in JL and set him up for The Batman

The simplest answer is the leaks are fake.

Theatrical cut for Watchmen was over 3 hrs wasn't it?

>manages to reverse the portal and send the invading army back to Apokolips

HOLY CLICHE BATMAN!!!!

>Martha appears on Purgatory and has a minor scene in the real world.
>Superman spends most of the movie in a Purgatory-like state modeled after Kent Farm where he interacts with the ghost of Jonathan Kent.

KINO

>dark of the moon
>avengers
>fantastic four
>suicide squad
>independence day 2
>now justice league

Can someone explain this blue beam portal shit obsession that Hollywood blockbusters have

2h42min.

Remember when everyone thought that nobody actor in BvS was Hal Jordan? The fact is that if he was in the movie we'd know who was playing him by now.

To be fair, that's a pretty solid way of dealing with an Apokolips invasion

Pretty much all blockbusters that want a shot at $1 billion can't go over 2.5 hours. That extra 30 minutes would take away at least 1 showing a day and studios can't have that on a worldwide scale.

Is that the guy who plays Ronin in Stargate Atlantis? I didn't think they could make aquaman not gay, but that might work.

can i get a quick rundown instead?

>he thinks kids are still the audience for capeshit

It's what they did in the justice league cartoon, it's an old story.

Same thing happened with Scott Eastwood in SS and Jenna Malone in BvS. Turns out they were literally fucking nobody.

Every screenwriter read this book, creating almost the exact same script each time. Then one person creates the alien invasion portal (to quickly jump into the action instead coming up with a reason for the aliens to orbit or crash land) and everybody follows suit.

>alliance includes Abin Sur as the sector's lantern, making his death during the second, modern-day invasion more impactful having policed the earth for centuries. It gives gravity to the ring choosing Hal
Please this. Him just showing up near the end along with Superman would just feel awkward. If they do plan on having Green Lantern, Hal's character and the lantern corps needs to be established properly. Abin Sur helping the Amazonians since he's that sector's lantern would make sense

The lesson is that if important parts have been cast they announce it. They're not going to cast Nightwing, or Batgirl, or Hal Jordan and not say anything. There's no point, it would just leak and in a more concrete way than this. At least with Scott Eastwood and Jenna Malone they were actually known to be in the movie. Armie Hammer is not known to be in Justice League at all.

>Screenwriter of "Stop, or My Mom Will Shoot"

>>Steppenwolf arrives on Earth and steals Themyscira's Mother Box. The heroes attempt to stop him from stealing Atlantis' Mother Box but fail and decide to go their separated ways. Steppenwolf also decides to revive and brainwash Superman to serve him.
kek Snyder really hates Superman.

SNYDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>Superman one of the most iconic heroes ever spends his time talking to Kevin Costner
BRAVO SNYDER

guys, i'm crying right now

Capekino will once again come upon us

thank you Snyder ;_;

Based fucking Snyder. What did we do to deserve such a man.

script rewrite doesn't mean deathstroke was scrapped, WW and JL both had page 1 rewrites

go to bed Snyder

Sup Forums right now:
>DUDE WHY CAN'T SUPERMAN SPEND WHOLE TWO HOURS PUNCHING FACELESS GOONS

Stopped reading right there.
Please cease this le evil Superman meme

>Armie Hammer is not known to be in Justice League at all.
Really? Then why is his name always brought up?

I want Superman to come back to life by bathing in an artificial sun. Toss him into some newfangled Fusion reactor.

He was cast in the George Miller JLA movie as Superman and/or Batman before it fell apart.

How can shitskins praise this hogwash?

Because he looks the part, and Henry Cavill posted a few pics on his instagram referencing Green Lantern and Hammer faved them.

t. confused and seething Mavelcuck

All capeshit is trash.

So basically they're recycling Avengers?

>Really? Then why is his name always brought up?

Because you bring it up

He is not credited with any capeshit whatsoever, either in production or rumored.

>tfw you forgot to drink your aluminum shakes

Who else is going to rez the dead kryptonian except the only other extant alien race with more advanced tech indistinguishable from magic, whose ruler is on speaking terms with a personified Death? Makes sense. Bible verses check out too
>On the third day...

Nig this aint kids tv movie like marvel shit. True kinos are longer than average flicks.

Best poster for a cbm desu.

Do people actually like Armie Hammer? The guy's a charisma vacuum and does a horrible job in everything he does?

>Social Network
>Lone Ranger
>J Edgar
I haven't seen Man From Uncle but he didn't seem any different from his usual self in the clips I saw. I really hope he doesn't join the DC movies, I want a good actor for GL.