Dorky Jewish kid from upper-middle class family out raps two black street rappers

>Dorky Jewish kid from upper-middle class family out raps two black street rappers.
>Black people go nuts in the comments section for him and trash talk the two black guys.

What a world.

youtube.com/watch?v=JWL_hD26tUA

I need to watch more rap freestyle things like this, they're comfy

That's Lil Dicky

He's Seth Rogen

It all sounds like shit. Fuck this.

> freestyle

>Throwin' a hook in a freestyle.

How do you know youtube commenters are black

they b talkin like dis n shiet senpai

i thought the niggers sounded better

Lil Dicky is a pretty funny rapper.
I can't listen to most new rap. Its all jungle beats but something about 90's to early 2000's rap was much better.

Poor Little White Boy

High verbal IQ, jews can dominate rap.

>A bunch of black goyim and the one Jew

Does this image pretty much sum up the rap industry?

Ayy, Lil Dicky.

HIS CURLS ARE SWEATY

KNEES WEAK

ARMS ARE HEAVY

THERE'S VOMIT ON HIS SWEATER ALREADY BUBBY'S SPAGHETTI

would rather listen to the nogs than lil dicky desu

You must be black

lil dicky is trash

Being lyrical is not cool in hipohop culture anymore. It is all about melodies and flow.

Pro tip: The rappers are always given the beats in advance when they're doing "freestyle" taping like this. Lil' Dicky, being a Jew who went to college, just spent more time doing homework than other rappers. Also, notice how none of them actually built on the topics the previous rapper rapped about like in actual, improvised-on-the-spot freestyle sessions.

I was referring to the fact that the rap industry mostly consists of entertainer niggers being held on a leash by a producer Jew.

freestyle has changed it's meaning over time, a written verse never been performed can be considered a freestyle

This.

could anybody understand one single word that first nig nog was saying?