Let's write a screenplay, Sup Forums

One line at a time.

If you retards can go 100 lines without completely derailing it, I'll record myself reading it and post the recording.

FADE IN:

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a man is writhing around on a blood-stained carpet

exterior day - 24 hours earlier

the same man is getting his dick sucked by a homeless man in a back alley

Another flashback -8 years earlier
The man is dressed in a mickey mouse costume

Another flashback - 100,000 years BC

Two pre-human apemen battle over a cracked femur embedded in the chest of a completely different looking apeman.

>and your other badge
>and the one you hide in your pee hole

>int. police station
there is a clutter and flurry of papers as Mil K Mann walks into the frame, and begins his musical number

Flashback forward to
After musical number main character who we saw previously in the flashbacks speaks to Mil K Mann and starts a dialogue revealing [his name and some exposition]

Lets treat this screenplay like its a collaboration between David Lynch and M Night Shyamalan

CIA: Bane?

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.

cut to bane, standing with his hands in his pockets, bigly

back to cia, pushed almost out of the foreground

CIA: JUST.

>hello darkness my old friend..

>FREEZE FRAME
>RECORD SCRATCH
>I bet you're wondering how I ended up here

Doug and Bob are metropolitan policemen with a difference.

>Pucky Reginald Vas Deferens is a nuclear scientist in love with mafia boss Enrico Marx, who is himself married to Conchito Macbeth, a lively belly-dancer at the Belgian disco whose manager, Burly Ivan Crapp, has a naked daughter Janice engaged to J.J. Spinman, New York private detective, employed by elegant Laura Herron to trace the missing million-pound bidet that Hitler gave to Eva Brown as a bar mitzvah present during a state visit to Crufts, and which remained hidden until a World Cup referee, Horse Jenkenson, was found hanged in a New Jersey tenement with the plans of a Russian secret weapon partially tatooed on his elbow.

>If you retards can go 100 lines without completely derailing it

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

MAN IN THREAD: So, we've ruined the thread. There will be no vocaroo. What now? Should we keep posting retarded garbage? Is there a point anymore?

Boy: Oh boy, guys. This is my lucky day! I will now call her on my brand new telephone!
*looks over at new telephone*

Queue requiem for a dream
Jump to:

A home in the mid west, USA. Poor family. The camera pans and moves into a room occupied by a fat nerd shitposting online about which cunny is his favorite.

(Timed with music)

Our guy tries to hit post, but is redirected to the ban screen.