MUSLIM WOMAN GETS EGGS THROWN ON HER BECAUSE OF HIJAB

Wow... really makes you think

>"My mom is the most kindhearted, loving, and selfless person you'll ever meet. She has a great amount of pride and respect for her religion, culture, and customs. The fact that she can't walk out of her home without feeling safe is sickening. Tonight a couple of guys stalked her out of our local Walmart and attacked her with blows to her head and body with eggs. The reason they thought it was necessary to attack her and my little sister was because they were wearing a hijab. I am at loss for words due to the immense amount of hate that is in this world. No one should have to see their mom broken because of a couple of people having disgusting prejudices about people that do not look like them."

Sup Forums how do you feel about this act of hatred on our beautiful peaceful muslims?

It's assault and the perpetrators should be bought to justice.

It's a shame they were eggs and not bullets.

Nobody is making her wear hijab. Should you really be surprised when people react negatively to muslim imaginery in climate where muslims are frowned upon?

...Who am I kidding, press like this is exactly what they want.

More than 20,000 people agree with this smart and strong woman you are on the wrong side of history

"Hey mom, crack these eggs on your head real quick so I can get a photo!"

It's a shame they weren't rocks instead, then she'd feel right at home

I noticed women are really bold these days. They use big words like that all the time, but when you put their words to the test, they cower like ... women.

They are fakers, nothing else.

Why they fuck would you go to Wal-mart in the dead of the night with your young daughter?

Brave paki heartthrob stands up for tolerance

>beautiful

Well, maybe take your shit-tier religion back where it came from.

Muslims are opportunistic cowards and one good run over Makka, Madina and Riyadh would shut them up for a hundred years.

>Sup Forums how do you feel about this act of hatred on our beautiful peaceful muslims?

This is no home for muslims now.

You've already posted this before, America.

sage

Women wearing hijabs in america get egged 0.000000000001% of the time
Women not wearing hijabs in the middle east get stoned 100% of the time.

huh, really makes you think

I think this is fake

If someone threw an egg at her it would not land perfectly on the top of her head.

>Wearing a symbol of oppression of a literal patricharical society is now considered "brave and courageous"

Jesus

fucking

christ

Were liberals always this ironically insane?

The terrible thing is that this woman's family doesn't realize that they have done this woman harm by taking her to another country where they know her people have a bad reputation.

They always look like they have egg on their face.

>lighten up

Needs some bacon to go with those egges.

If this really happened, would you help your mom instead of taking a snapchat?

You habe the freedom to wear jihab.
we have the freedom to throw eggs at people wearing jihab.

Should have been bullets.

*literally* threatened an IRL strongly worded letter.

She would've gotten a "shut up, cunt" and another egg in her face.

What planet do these people live on!?

Good morning Sup Forums

intolerant racist bigots. Sup Forums needs to be shut down because it is a terrorist organization.

>egged
>looks like someone walked up to her and smashed it on her head
yeah, I'm going to go ahead and doubt this one

wanna bet this is the same shit like the clock boy ahmed and totally fabricated?

She kind of looks like a bird

Neo Libs, user.

You'll find that the left are becoming more classical liberal/ wishing up to this bullshit.

>Hey Achmeda, whatcha doin?

This.

BAN ASSAULT EGGS NOW

My back hand itches

Let taquiyya mode immediately commence and exploit this situation instead of going to the police or something.

Shouldn't have even been let in the country. Sorry the Jews tricked people into letting you immigrate here. Go back.

BLASPHEMY!

Sup Forums is a board of peace!

Makes me think it's fake as fuck. Momentum, how does it work?

Typical Muslim sympathy grab. "Why is there so much hate in the world :("
Muslims are the most hateful, backwards people.
The boys throwing the eggs are following their natural instincts, to attack foreign threats.
This might have only been a woman and child, but they represent a growing hostile population within the boys community. How long before they have to fight their male counterparts?

>using eggs as projectiles, not supersonic lead

SHIGGY DIGGY

>hey my mom had to endure this humiating act against her person
>lets take a photo if her and send it on snapchat

fucking millenials.

Feminists maybe

Were the perps over 8 feet tall and just dropped them over her head? Or did her daughter smash the eggs on her head?

Based pol approved black christian

That's really unacceptable t b h

"I took apart a commercially available clock and put it in a shitty briefcase pencil box, can I have college now?"

www fagbook com /anna.polska.3
MUH DIK

And people wonder why Muslims are preaching reform.

When my grandma passed away, the last thing I'd do is to show her to everyone in the world.

t. older millenial

We're the eggers on a balcony? Looks staged.

>Just happened to land perfectly on the top of her skull.

FROM MY COLD, DEAD HANDS!

>mother gets egged
>takes photo of her to get likes on facebook

What loving children she has

What did she mean by this?

I'm not agree with support religions in general, but this woman is wearing a hijab, probably cuz his relatives forced to it, even if she says "It's my free choice to wear it cuz its my culture". She is not really guilty of anything.

She is only the visible peak on the iceberg of muslim shitty culture. Egg his man instead.

>implying they didn't go to the store, but eggs, dump them on themselves and then go to social media to stir shit up

fuck them

"Hey mom, stay there and let me throw an egg at your head and post it on snapchat, it'll get us so many likes and attention and money!!"

SHALL NOT

That egg is squashed really flat right on top of her head. Obviously did it herself, no way it was thrown.

1 muslim woman hit with eggs in the US

hundred of thousands christian women taken as slaves

I have no sympathy for the muslim at all

>Nobody is making her wear trump shirt. Should you really be surprised when people react negatively to trump imaginery in climate where trump supporters are frowned upon?

Fuck me Anna, those tits

This roach has the right idea

Ban assault eggs now

Lol tested. These fools get away with any and everything. Our own fucking president gives these people a free fucking pass to do as they please.

Hey Ahmeb wacha doin?

too bad it wasnt bacon.

maybe you shouldn't be there?

That's fucked up. Only Sup Forumsacks with a shitty relationship with their mother would feel no empathy

UNDERRATED

If she were so kind she wouldn't be trying to infiltrate a nation she doesn't belong in

This was my initial reaction to OP. I must have a Jewish ancestor or something

>things that never happened

Watch as it turns out to be a hoax.

>Christian
>Muslim ally

I think you know what to do..

They want to go back in time 500 years.
We want Star Trek.

There's a problem there.

On top of her head

Hmmmmmm, what would happen to me if i wore my american flag shirt in your "peaceful" country? I would probably be beheaded because i am from somewhere else and look different.

Sounds like old mom got off easy

It's funny though in some Muslim countries those eggs would have been stones, for showing her face really makes you think...

Too bad it wasn't cinder blocks

That's what happens when you refuse to assimilate into the country you decided to move into. Want to feel safe in a hijab? Go the fuck back to wherever you came from, shitskin. And take your nigger-tier religion with you.

You are not fucking welcome here.

A woman abuser on the prison continent? I am shocked and appauled. Shocked and appauled.....

Where is the police report? Where is the CCTV footage? How can we prove this is not another instance of "They wrote 'fag nigger' on muh cake" etc?

>Female trump supporter egged

leftists rejoice.

>Female muslim egged

leftists rage.

Oh God, eggs, boo fucking hoo. Keep me posted when they start throwing fucking bombs at them, maybe I will care.

this bitch
THIS BITCH
THOUSANDS of Christian women taken as sex slave and sold like cattle this year ALONE
Christians openly persecuted and children as young as 3 CRUCIFIED by muslims this year alone
WHAT ABOUT HE HUMILIATION OF BEING SOLD AS A SEX SLAVE?
WHERE WAS HER OUT RAGE THEN?

Just be a normal person FFS
BTW I hat Muslims as much as I hate inbred Sup Forumscucks and SJWs

>mother gets attacked
>omg I need to snapchat this right now

fucking normies

Mom? What are you doing in Denmark?

Glad to know that 100,000 years in the future people will remember this dumb bitch getting eggs thrown on her

I love when retarded white american women believe shit like this.... she has obviously never visited a third world country and spent some time thier. She would be raped and worse and than cry about how brutal it was.... Neo liberalism has taught these fuck wits that everyone is created equal, when all evidence says otherwise. Put this bitch on Sup Forums and watch her get btfo.... she would leave with tears in her autistic eyes.

Obviously fake. Did they throw them from directly above her?

>not lobbing dog semen and bacon bits at muzzie bitches.
we can do better

This chick is not fooling anybody

Disgusting these people used the laugh reaction on facebook

>Christian Woman
>Muslim Ally

Where did common sense go?

So she snaps it? Fucking lol