Kekistanis in a protesters clash in Toronto

Kekistanis in a protesters clash in Toronto

Are one of you guys involved?

What the flying flippity fuck is a kekistani?

cringe.
remember when people on Sup Forums would berate people using "memes" in real life?
this is fucking cancer
the alt-right
trump supporters basically

Fucking based.

>kekistanis
jesus fucking christ
reddit+Sup Forums tier
go back to both reddit and Sup Forums my lad

Nah you fuck off libtard cuck

>guys holding the Kekistan flag aren't White
every time

Reddit is the polar opposite of Sup Forums you lib cuck

It's basically a gathering for american social rejects at this point, finally happy to be part of a group and have an excuse to go outside
they are the furries of politics

>furries of politics
kek

It's a meta-trolling of identity politics, hated by both the alt-left and the alt-right

reddit

>It's a meta-trolling of identity politics, hated by both the alt-left and the alt-right
>It's a meta-trolling of identity politics
>hated by the alt-right
wew lad

You haven't been paying attention or you would've known that.

they are hated by the actual, serious alt-right because it really tarnished their image, made them less credible
when autistic neckbeards and half chinks claim to be alt-right and flaunt their cringy memes in public it makes people associate the alt-right with that image

reddit
probably bait but still fuck you
more bait?

>recognizes it's b8
>proceeds to take the b8

Sup Forums is an extension of the_donald

He really got me there huh

>X to the D
>Ethnic Kekistani
>classical liberal libertarian free speech Athiest policy
>You would share the same world view as me
>If you thought about it rationally
>If you did research like me
>like casting SJW pwned compilation videos to your TV

>actual, serious alt-right
Is that the Spencer crowd?

I think we can all agree by now that all the leftist conceptions about alt right and the right wing are wrong.

Literally Every side think they're the underdogs fighting for the truth with facts. While the other is a conspiracy by all powerful elites who are also stupid and brainwashing everyone

Redpill us then.

Ja

No sane person delves into too deep of the cesspit known as Sup Forums to know such subtle differences.

lel

At least the kekistanis are mostly harmless clowns

>Hours before the incident, Tenbrink spoke with a reporter for The Sun during the protest and said he had driven to Gainesville from Houston to see Spencer speak.
>“This is a mess. I’m disappointed in the course of things,” he said. “It appears that the only answer left is violence, and nobody wants that.”